Chanel Spring 2013 makeup collection

elegant-one

Well the quad colors are just beautiful!!! And I am not a blue es wearer all that much, but this is very classy.Thanks so much!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I hadn't heard anything about this until I saw a pic on Instagram from a blogger in my home city. Apparently, in Canada, it will be an exclusive to the Bay.
yahoo.gif

Although blues can be unkind to me, that quad is really lovely...

Dominique33

I think it's a pressed powder called " bonne mine " in French, it's not a foundation but I'm not sure. There is a small brush in the pan, it looks pretty !

Spanky

I'm having a really hard time with the Poudre Signee powder showing up on me. Today I tried to use Fix Plus & but the powder on top, but it still did not show up. Is anyone having a similar issue? What type of brush should I use? I have most MAC brushes. I'm so frustrated with this that I'm considering returning it...I know that is a dread phrase, but I'm very, very displeased with this product. :(

Ladychris11

Try using it under artificial light? Highlighters usually don't show much under direct sunlight so maybe that's why?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm having a really hard time with the Poudre Signee powder showing up on me. Today I tried to use Fix Plus & but the powder on top, but it still did not show up. Is anyone having a similar issue? What type of brush should I use? I have most MAC brushes. I'm so frustrated with this that I'm considering returning it...I know that is a dread phrase, but I'm very, very displeased with this product.
ssad.gif
So sorry to hear this! What brushes have you tried it with so far? If it's really not showing, you could try tapping it onto your cheeks using a fairly dense brush like the 116 or the 150 for a wider application. Blend as little as possible. Hope you're able to get it to work for you, it's a pricey piece to get and then not enjoy.

Bonitinha

I'm having a really hard time with the Poudre Signee powder showing up on me. Today I tried to use Fix Plus & but the powder on top, but it still did not show up. Is anyone having a similar issue? What type of brush should I use? I have most MAC brushes. I'm so frustrated with this that I'm considering returning it...I know that is a dread phrase, but I'm very, very displeased with this product.
ssad.gif
I had to play around with different brushes to get the effect I wanted. At first I didn't think it was showing up, but then when I would turn a certain way, I could see the light reflecting. I used a dense angled blush brush for the tops of my cheekbones (like a MAC 168). It is also gorgeous in the arch of the eyebrow, inner corner, and cupids bow (I used an angled e/s brush for those areas).

Dominique33

Yes but the quads are not I think, I hope the nail polish Skyline will arrive here ! There are a few collections exclusive to Cambon and Montaigne and sometimes we have them here 6 months later, by the way as you love Chanel " 32 " is to be launched soon !

Knope2012

That's what I should have done! lol I swipe it so gently I don't want to ruin the design.
If you ladies haven't bought Fracas you should soo get it! I received so many compliments wearing it.

I need this color! Why must it be so expensive? I may splurge on this when I get my tax return.

Spanky

Try using it under artificial light? Highlighters usually don't show much under direct sunlight so maybe that's why?
So sorry to hear this! What brushes have you tried it with so far? If it's re
I had to play around with different brushes to get the effect I wanted.  At first I didn't think it was showing up, but then when I would turn a certain way, I could see the light reflecting.  I used a dense angled blush brush for the tops of my cheekbones (like a MAC 168).  It is also gorgeous in the arch of the eyebrow, inner corner, and cupids bow (I used an angled e/s brush for those areas).
ally not showing, you could try tapping it onto your cheeks using a fairly dense brush like the 116 or the 150 for a wider application. Blend as little as possible. Hope you're able to get it to work for you, it's a pricey piece to get and then not enjoy.
Thanks for the advice. I wore it when we went to the mall & I was buying sunglasses because I lost mine, so I was in quite a bit of artificial & daylight. Couldn't tell I had it on at all. I can't recall what brushes I've used but several different ones & I can't get it to show up. It's too expensive for me to be this unhappy with the quality of this product. I am going to ask for a SA to help me, but if I still can't make it show up, I'm going to return it. I'm really disappointed because it looks beautiful on the brush, but it doesn't make it onto my face. I'll try a few dense brushes & go from there. Thanks again!

Knope2012

i like the shade too but IMO chanel polish applicator brush is just not so good for the price.
Yes, the formula is not my favorite either. I only own 3 Chanel polishes (Paradoxal, June, and Blue Satin) and I only use them on special occasions. I hope I can find a similar polish that's cheaper.

sweetscent

Yes, the formula is not my favorite either. I only own 3 Chanel polishes (Paradoxal, June, and Blue Satin) and I only use them on special occasions. I hope I can find a similar polish that's cheaper.
i own only one and that's Blue rebel :) after i start using YSL i can't turn to any other polishes now. Thankfully i'm not much of a nail polish user.