Chanel Summer 2012

Winthrop44

Told ya so!
greengrin.gif
Glad you love it. Really I think these 3, including the new PE, may be my favorite ever JCs.

peanut

Got my Malice blush today
eyelove.gif
it is so BEAUTIFUL on!!!! Its THE perfect coral for me.

Thanks to all of you who talked me into it
heart.gif

I love this blush!! I'm so glad you like it! I think I did the exact opposite of you -- bought Malice and am now waiting for Tumulte in the mail. Are you tempted by Pink Explosion too?

peanut

Told ya so!
greengrin.gif
Glad you love it. Really I think these 3, including the new PE, may be my favorite ever JCs.
Now that's a great review! Do I need Pink Explosion? I've seen the reviews of all three, but I can't tell Pink Explosion apart from Tumulte.

elegant-one

I love this blush!! I'm so glad you like it! I think I did the exact opposite of you -- bought Malice and am now waiting for Tumulte in the mail. Are you tempted by Pink Explosion too?
girlhaha.gif
I already have PE which I loved too. I hope you end up liking Tumulte on. I have so many pinks & yet its different. Let us know when you get it.

Winthrop44

You know what? I really like the names - just because I think they're in the same vein as Turbulent. It made me think they were going to be really great!

I do have the old PE but my skin hates the baked formula (and so does the rest of me, really) so I put it up for swap and jumped on the new one. I was very meh about the old one, even color-wise, but the new one has a touch more plummy pink on my skin and I really love it. Peanut, in real life PE and Tumulte do look different. I think you would really like it!

Miss QQ

^^ Now that you pointed it out, yeh, I think the names sound promising! I never got the chance to see Turbulent, and I'm not hopeful that my counters will get these new non-baked JCs. Are the swatches at Cafemakeup true to how they look on you?

Those of you with the new JCs, do you need a light hand or need to do lots of blending?

shontay07108

I love the way Malice looks, but I'm wondering if I should buy it. I wonder if it's pigmented enough. That's probably silly since Imprevu and In Love show up on me just fine, but I wonder if Malice is pigmented enough on me to distinguish it from In Love. Maybe that's the cheap part of me rearing it's ugly head. I think it's gonna haunt me, though until I go see it in person. Maybe tomorrow. :sneaky:

Bonitinha

Today is my Fashion Island shopping day :) I am heading straight to Nordies to check these blushes out. We only have a couple of hours there, so I won't be able to do as much shopping as I had hoped. I did see that they also have an Inglot here, dare I even go in??
I am pretty sure Tumulte will be coming home with me and I will check out the others
heart.gif

elegant-one

I love the way Malice looks, but I'm wondering if I should buy it. I wonder if it's pigmented enough. That's probably silly since Imprevu and In Love show up on me just fine, but I wonder if Malice is pigmented enough on me to distinguish it from In Love. Maybe that's the cheap part of me rearing it's ugly head. I think it's gonna haunt me, though until I go see it in person. Maybe tomorrow.
sneaky.gif
Its definitely pigmented & different enough, but yes, go see it in person
greengrin.gif
Coral IS your color

Ingenue

I love the way Malice looks, but I'm wondering if I should buy it. I wonder if it's pigmented enough. That's probably silly since Imprevu and In Love show up on me just fine, but I wonder if Malice is pigmented enough on me to distinguish it from In Love. Maybe that's the cheap part of me rearing it's ugly head. I think it's gonna haunt me, though until I go see it in person. Maybe tomorrow.
sneaky.gif
It's pigmented enough. We're the same shade... and it shows up very well on me. It's got more 'body' than In Love (which is more of a peach). This is a distinct Coral color.

ElvenEyes

Congrats, ShadowyLady!
pompom.gif

I went to our local Chanel counter last night and picked up some goodies and perfumes, but they had no idea about the JC blushes and thought they may hit the counters. Don't these people who work for Chanel ever check the website or online to keep up with the company they represent?? Anyhow, I cancelled my MAC preorder because it wasn't anything striking me as a must have and instead just ordere Tumulte and Pink Explosion. Malice looks like it might look too orange on me, so skipping out on that one. But I am excited now. I love Chanel's pink blushes. They are so natural looking, never doll like.

Chikky

I ran in to my Macy's Chanel counter today, and the manager there told me that the ship date she was told for the Summer collection was April 16th, but sometimes she gets it in early; she'll call me when it comes in!

Also, is Malice an exclusive somewhere? I may have missed that; I wanted to see it in person, but they didn't have it at mine and she'd never heard of it, nor were there any plans to get it, apparently (she checked her papers).

Also, yes, congratulations ShadowyLady!!

elegant-one

Ingenue - that is a lovely pic of the blush. EVERYONE NEEDS this blush...really, it's that pretty on. Just sayin
sigh.gif

peanut

You know what? I really like the names - just because I think they're in the same vein as Turbulent. It made me think they were going to be really great!

I do have the old PE but my skin hates the baked formula (and so does the rest of me, really) so I put it up for swap and jumped on the new one. I was very meh about the old one, even color-wise, but the new one has a touch more plummy pink on my skin and I really love it. Peanut, in real life PE and Tumulte do look different. I think you would really like it!
Ears perk up: You love it??? It's different from Tumulte??? I would really like it??? SOLD! lol!

I totally agree with you about the baked formula. While I do like the color of the original PE, it's a hassle getting my brush to pick any of it up! From pics I've seen, the new PE looks more pigmented than Tumulte and more intense than the original PE. And I sure do love the U.S. formula! OK, I'm convinced...I think I "need" the new PE (and some extra $$$ wouldn't hurt either)!

shontay07108

Alright, alright. :p I didn't check it out today, but I will probably get my butt out there to see it tomorrow. Now I'm super curious, but no promises. :sneaky: I don't know why, but I haven't been reaching for my Chanel blushes lately and Mac has that blush collection with a couple of coral/peaches in it. We'll see.