Chanel Summer 2012

Bonitinha

I agree Katred -- that blush and gloss look amazing on you! Beautiful! Prrr didn't look that great on me either, Cheryl. Darn saran wrap lips!!

User38

Katred, you look amazing!

C! I didn't get the ES... lol.. oh well.. think I will go for the newer blush = so into blush still it's quite sad
th_crazy.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks very much ladies. If it's any consolation, there are almost no peach shades I can wear, so you are all probably well ahead of me there.

Cutemiauw- I seriously think that there's no way to go wrong with this duo. It does remind me a bit of Hourglass Gypsy, so maybe there's no need to have both, but I think that Chanel has the superior formula in this case. (And I love Hourglass!) These are the kind of shades that anyone can wear, day or night, pretty much any time of year.

Miss QQ

karlasugar had a makeover using some items from this collection, such as the duo, bronze beige, the rcs... I enjoy reading it.

http://karlasugar.net/2012/06/what-they-wore-chanel-summer-makeover/

cutemiauw

Katred - Thanks, I don't have any Hourglass shadows so I think it's safe for me to get SE.
My only point of doubt was the beige part. Some beiges really looked dull on me, and when I swatched SE, I didn't completely fall in love with that color. On the other hand, I'm afraid I'd regret missing this particular e/s... decision decision :p

Pinkdollface

I'm late to the party, but I got Delight polish today and I'm wearing it already. It reminds me of the beach. I love it! I also was able to pick up Graphite from fall 2011. I couldn't get it out of my head and they had 25% off when you purchased two makeup items.

nudibelle

The sample of the soleil de tan
sheer liquid in sunkissed just ran out and out of all the things i came home with that day from this collection
i use this the most
this is THE BEST bronzer i have ever used..its blends so smooth and the glow is absolutely perfect
its a must, i will definitely splurge on the full size i hope they still have it or its permanent

tiramisu

The sample of the soleil de tan sheer liquid in sunkissed just ran out and out of all the things i came home with that day from this collection i use this the most this is THE BEST bronzer i have ever used..its blends so smooth and the glow is absolutely perfect its a must, i will definitely splurge on the full size i hope they still have it or its permanent
^^^have been looking at this for a while because I have heard so many nice things about it, so I appreciate your positive review. Fwiw, it's still available at Nordstrom online (in the US anyway). I'm afraid of loving it only to find out it isn't part of the permanent collection. Even if it appeared every summer I'd be a happy girl from the sound of it. Okay. I'm going to pick it up ASAP lol

Latest posts