Chanel Summer 2012

Anitacska

The darker one with the purple stripes might look very muddy on me, but I like the look of the lighter one. Thanks for the pictures.

Bonitinha

Yes, and with an actual brush on your cheeks, otherwise there might be nasty surprises...

Yeah, I can imagine that if the yellow is prominent when it is applied -- it will be a no go for me. So interested to see what they look like swatched.

bis

Yeah, I can imagine that if the yellow is prominent when it is applied -- it will be a no go for me.  So interested to see what they look like swatched.
Yellow is a no-go, I tried Fresh Honey on my cheeks... :shock:

Shypo

I for one am ready for a new, pretty JC! Not sure about these bronzers - hard to top last year's!

QueenOfSnark

Can't wait to see swatches! Does anyone know if there will be JC's with this collection?

No JC's, but there will be three with the release of the new Vitalumiere Hydra Compact Foundation in March: Tumulte (light pink), Pink Explosion (repromote), and Malice (coral/orange).

Shypo

^^ Thanks for the info! Those sound beautiful - I have PE but will look forward to Tumulte and Malice (if it isn't too orange) - something to look forward to!

Bonitinha

^^ I can't wait to see what Tumulte looks like -- I think we share the pink blush problem??
amuse.gif

Bonitinha

^^ We will find out just how many shades of pink exist! lol So what are you thinking about the bronzers? I am still in love with last year's bronzers -- I want Spring to come ASAP!

elegant-one

^^ We will find out just how many shades of pink exist! lol So what are you thinking about the bronzers? I am still in love with last year's bronzers -- I want Spring to come ASAP!

I'm happy with last years bronzers too so I will pass on this one.

How many shades of pink exist
girlhaha.gif
as many as we can buy.

Tumulte sounds pretty, What does that name mean???

Oh - I thought it was so funny that Chanel has the category 'Valentine Gifts' - I was hoping for something new & fun, but nope...Le Coton eye pads in the list - really??? for Val. Day
lol.gif
Exfoliator, cleanser & toner are equally as bad. Why not a new ls or gloss with a Chanel Val. Charm!!!!!!!!!!!! geesh
sigh.gif
horrible marketing

Bonitinha

LOL at the cotton! Yeah -- why can't they do an adorable pink gloss/lipstick set?? I like the idea of the charm. Still waiting on that charm . . . any day now . . .
amuse.gif

elegant-one

LOL at the cotton! Yeah -- why can't they do an adorable pink gloss/lipstick set?? I like the idea of the charm. Still waiting on that charm . . . any day now . . .
amuse.gif

Yes, now why would Chanel not do a really pretty lipstick & coordinating gloss duo - with a heart charm with the double c's on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should do marketing for them
greengrin.gif

Latest posts