Chanel Summer 2012

Littlerain

I think the beauty events are at different times depending on the store location
look up your local store and look for Beauty Trend Show or if you're near a less traffic-ed store it could be Beauty On Location. All of the stores in chicagoland have something like this and a separate chanel event on different weekends in march and april.

hope that helps!

ALivingDoll

Any idea what lipstick or glossimer the model is wearing in the last picture? actually i would love to know what she's wearing on her cheeks, eyes and lips
heart.gif

Miss QQ

Stunning! Love how everything looks! That pink RC looks beautiful! Is the duo taupe-delicat?

QueenOfSnark

Ohh lovely! Thanks for posting the images. That tangerine orange RCS is definitely coming home with me, and maybe the bronzey eyeliner and tangerine np (if it's unique).

The second image must be from that side collection coming out in May that includes the Jeans polishes.

Chikky

I can see everything from this collection coming home with me, except the polishes (Love the colors, but I have to draw the line somewhere!) When is this coming out again?? I mean, isn't it summer YET? ;)

jRoxy13

*THUD* I'm dying! I'm loving the RCS, Le Vernis, and bronzers, as well as those lippies from the other collection. Chanel, you never let me down!

jmarie

I still have plenty of the Rose Bronze bronzer from last year and I have the Bronze Universal so, no more for me. I have to make one comment about Chanel's compacts, though. I love the mirrors that they use. They are so much nicer than other brands and I appreciate that this detail isn't over looked by them.

QueenOfSnark

So I did some poking around Chanel's international sites looking for pics of Malice and Tumulte, and while I didn't find those I did find names for the 3 new RCs and RCS in that last picture that's going to be released with the Jeans polishes in May. For the RCs the colors are Magnolia (isn't this a past LE?), Culte (plum-pink), and Avant Garde (peachy-nude). The 3 RCS are Souirre (pink), Style (peachy nude), and Effrontee (bright coral pink). Of course I'm going by Chanel's site swatches, which are notoriously off, so I'm waiting for live swatches before I start getting excited.

Curious to see how these new colors match up to the Spring 2012 lippies as they seem pretty similar. If they're a tad deeper that would definitely bump up their buyability as the Spring 2012 lippies were much too light for me.

Shadowy Lady

I'm loving all three nail polishes and both bronzers....I wish they were doing Rouge Allures instead of rouge coco shines :(

QueenOfSnark

I'm loving all three nail polishes and both bronzers....I wish they were doing Rouge Allures instead of rouge coco shines :(
Same here...aside from the Holiday, Kensington, and Velvet collections there hasn't been any new RAs lately. Maybe Chanel thinks the finish is more apt for fall/winter?

Shadowy Lady

Same here...aside from the Holiday, Kensington, and Velvet collections there hasn't been any new RAs lately. Maybe Chanel thinks the finish is more apt for fall/winter?

Likley, I don't change my lipstick type based on season though...and I'm annoyed we never got Kensington here so I haven't seen new RA's in forever.

Electrarock

Quote:
I don't know what collection this belongs to, but it's beautiful:

Source: maquia

Hi there!

This pic is for the new Chanel Rouge Coco & Coco Shine Collection: (from up to bottom and left to right)

RC in Magnolia 117 (a perfect soft pink, model in pic wears it), 43 Avant-Garde (a caramel nude, a bit darker than superstition), 42 Culte (burgundy)
RCS in 70 Sourire (beautiful fuchsia), 71 Style (the perfect shimmer nude), 72 Efrontee (rose)

I love the 3 RCS and Magnolia RC, the shades are great! I bought this four, I didn't like the other two. I posted it in a new thread, and I will upload some pictures ;)

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks, the last pic is gorgeous! What is the closed compact in the first pic? Maybe a quad? I don't see any eye products.

I have not seen a new RA in a while too. I have 2 Magnolia already, I probably can skip all the lippies here, just maybe it's hard to pass the fuchsia RCS.