Chanel Summer 2012

Chikky

Do we know the release date?? I actually had a dream about this collection last night, that I found the date... And came here to tell you guys. Hehehe.

JulieDiva

Do we know the release date?? I actually had a dream about this collection last night, that I found the date... And came here to tell you guys. Hehehe.

LOL!!! That is so cute, I have had dreams about things I am obsessed with too!! Like makeup!

Here in Canada, which is often behind Europe and the USA in release times, my SA told me the end of May. I am hoping it will be earlier than that!!!!

Shadowy Lady

Woohooo....great new pics! I'm now even more sure I'll get all three n/p, and also am tempted by the fuchsia RCS, eventhough I don't think RCS are worth the money for me, especially at the price they sell them here in Canada! Also, I'm loving the purplish bronzer based on the new pics....don't believe I don't have anything like it!

I don't have any of the Chanel e/s duos, are they worth a splurge? I've only ever tried their singles, quads and their new gel like e/s. I'm asking coz this duo looks like one I would wear again and again.

LOL!!! That is so cute, I have had dreams about things I am obsessed with too!! Like makeup!

Here in Canada, which is often behind Europe and the USA in release times, my SA told me the end of May. I am hoping it will be earlier than that!!!!

That works for me, just in time for summer. I used to get annoyed that when got collections so late here, but then again we actually get to wear them in season they're meant to be worn in.

katred

Specktra Bestie
So far I'm loving that shadow duo (reminds me a little of Hourglass Gypsy in the photos) and the polishes- all of them!

Miss QQ

Those great pics have expanded my list! I want the coral glossimer, but it looks like it is a sheer one. Delight nail polish looks very pretty too. I want one of the bronzers, probably the beige pink one as I think the purple one may need more work or it will look too dark, and the duo looks gorgeous! It looks very different from Taupe-Delicat.

Sadeeh - The duos are divine. Like winthrop mentioned, the texture and pigmentation are superior.

Skarlet

More info :
http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.com/2012/03/chanel-summer-2012.html
pompom.gif

Shadowy Lady

Those great pics have expanded my list! I want the coral glossimer, but it looks like it is a sheer one. Delight nail polish looks very pretty too. I want one of the bronzers, probably the beige pink one as I think the purple one may need more work or it will look too dark, and the duo looks gorgeous! It looks very different from Taupe-Delicat.

Sadeeh - The duos are divine. Like winthrop mentioned, the texture and pigmentation are superior.

Thanks ladies, duo added to the list as well! So it's 3 np's, the duo and one bronzer.

Miss QQ - the purple one looks like the lighter one on my screen....hmmmm! Either way I think that one is more unique, it can't possibly be more pigmented than Nars Sin, and I make Sin work even in winter using a big powder brush to buff it down :)

Winthrop44

More info :
http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.com/2012/03/chanel-summer-2012.html
pompom.gif

Is the bronzer on the right the one you're talking about Sadeeh? That's the one I like, at least in these pics. Can't wait to see this collection in person. I'm thinking about that bronzer, the e/s duo and possibly the 2 neutral polishes.

Bonitinha

I'm dying to see swatches of the bronzer! My bronzer from last year looks almost untouched even though I used it all the time. But the pretty stripes always suck me in . . .
I love the looks of the duo also. I don't have a duo yet -- so it's probably about time :)

Shadowy Lady

Is the bronzer on the right the one you're talking about Sadeeh? That's the one I like, at least in these pics. Can't wait to see this collection in person. I'm thinking about that bronzer, the e/s duo and possibly the 2 neutral polishes.

ya that is the one :) It's also the second last from bottom in the pics posted in the body of this thread by Skarlet. I've never seen a bronzer like it before and I'm definitely intrigued

EngineerBarbie

Unfortunately I'm not feeling this collection. It's too 'warm' for me. Which means the Fall collection will probably clean me out!
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Ooh, I missed all of this. I love the shines, LOVE the duo - that is a must have shade for me, & the light top bronzer, & the pencils & maybe Holiday np

Haven

I want everything, but I need to limit myself. Which bronzer would be best for NW 20 skin? Also I can't justify all of the lippies and all of the np = probably will buy one of each. Definately getting the duo though.