Christian Louboutins!

Sabrunka

Alright ladies, confess.

What are the most expensive pair of shoes you own?

And also, I really really really want a pair of Christian Louboutins.. I'm so in love with them whenever I look at them!! Thing is, they're SO EXPENSIVE!! Are they worth it?? And oh, me being 5'10.5, I'm not sure about buying the 4 inch heels!! Haha.

purrtykitty

Probably my Banana Republic stiletto boots. I'd kill for a pair of Louboutins. Oh and about the 4"+ heel-thing...I don't care, and I'm 5'9"!

xxManBeaterxx

^^4 inch heels look sooo sexy and elegant on tall women!

The most expensive heels i own are my Jimmy Choo's. I admit i have a few of them but i wear them at my husbands snazzy busniess parties and open houses.

Expensive heels are totally worth it!

TISH1124

I have one pair of CL's and I adore them...My husband bought them for me a couple of years ago.....I personally would never spend that much for a pair of shoes...But I'm glad he did...
The most expensive I have personally bought are a couple pair of Stuart Weitzman pumps for about $350 ea....But they were for my wedding day...and I love them and deserved to feel special that day.

lyttleravyn

One day I will buy a pair of CLs!! They are orgasmically good
smiles.gif
I'd love to get some Jimmy Choo's, but CL first. I saw a tv show the other day that showed the president of Jimmy Choo's closet and OMG I couldn't tear myself away from the shoe closet! *love*

The most expensive pair I have are a $450 pair of Coach boots that I bought myself for my 21st birthday a few years ago, but thats when I was making a ton of money bartending.

browneyedbaby

I have Christian Louboutins and love them so so so much! But my most expensive pair of shoes are by are Chanel which where £400/$580ish... love those the most, I have to for that money!!

ohnna-lee

Christian Lacroix <3
Dior
Stuart Weitzman
Guiseppi Zanoti<3
Calvin Klein
Marc Jacobs<3
Jimmy Choo
Ferragamo<3
Casadei<3

I would love to own a pair of Christian Louboutins, it will be my next shoe purchase for sure, well either those or Guiseppe. It takes me a while to wear out a pair of heels so I don't buy too many, when they are broken in I can't stand parting with them, I don't care what is trendy or in at the moment.

As far as are they worth it, yes, my feet are too sensitive to be in high ass cheap shoes, I have a very high arch and pricey shoes just fit me better.

Kayteuk

12 pairs of Manolo Blahniks
2 Jimmy Choos
2 Christian Louboutins
1 Chanel
1 Calvin Klien
1 Forelli boots ??? I think thats the name
1 Dior

And 40 other brands which were okay.. I have been collecting since I was 15 and my Mum is a shoe person too
smiles.gif

:) I am the shoe gal, I am currently trying to get hold of a few more pairs.... I have enough MAC and Opi now so its on to perfecting my shoes.

Zantedge

I don't own any really expensive shoes (yet...) but I love shoes by Nicholas Kirkwood. They are amazing.

User35

150 is the max for me...I dont even wear them...I wore them once.

I would love to have some louboutins, but I dont have a high heel wearing lifestyle. I wear boots allllday for work...then uggs in the winter or flip flops in summer if im off.
ssad.gif
o well

aziajs

It's a toss up between a pair of Donald Pliner boots and a pair of Via Spiga sandals but I didn't pay retail for either.

One day, when I grow up, I would love to own a few pairs of Louboutins.

caitlin1593

my most expensive are some Chanel flats that were $550 yicks!! lol

but I was talking to the shoe salesman at Neimans and he said that Louboutins
are REALLY uncomfortable... that they has like no padding
BUT, the heels arn't as bad as they look because they are actually platforms with the platform built inside (if that makes sense) so it looks like a regular high heel.
but I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for fashion!
lol.gif

zzoester

I REALLY want a pair of Louboutins. Badly. I have been wanting/look/dreaming/obsessing for well over a year, which I guess is not all that long considering it's been a long time since I saw a pair for the first time.

I don't own a lot of shoes over $120. Most of mine are right there in that 80-120 range and a lot of them I have purchased on sale.

But, my husband got me a pair of coach shoes that were like $200, and I also have a pair of Valentino stilettos that were $600 something dollars but bought them for less.

TexasBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Alright ladies, confess.

What are the most expensive pair of shoes you own?

My Clarks and my Naturalizers . . . they run between $50-100, usually. Last forever, look great, and are very comfy.

Hilly

I think it's funny how my shoe tastes have evolved. When I was in middle school- it was all about the Air Jordan's or Rodman's. Now it's all about uncomfortable, over priced, yet irresistible designer shoes.

Dahlia_Rayn

My most expensive pair of shoes are a 200 dollar pair of shotput/discus throwing shoes by Nike! They lasted for four years and were the best thrwoing shoes I ever owned. On a normal basis I wear tennis shoes and buy them at the Outlet mall, my current pair being Lugz, and they're over a year old. All my dress shoes were around 40 bucks.