Christian Louboutins!

Fataliya

Hmm..hubby got me Coach sneaks for Christmas. That's about it.

I'm not into shoes so much. Or clothes actually. Just makeup and purses.

Nirinia

I have a pair of nude-coloured pumps, and love them like nothing else. Well, except the rest of my shoe collection. I'm not nearly as addicted to make-up as I am to shoes, sadly. Make-up is kinder to my purse.

Rennah

I'm not a shoe person. I don't think I'd ever buy a pair of Christian Louboutins.
I could never justify spending that much on shoes.

My most expensive pair of shoes cost $95.

I've been collecting Louboutins for a while now.
I just got this season's Short Tinas (see pic) and I'm waiting for the Very Galaxies to arrive in my local store.
Some people prefer to buy bags, others shoes, and most ladies here prefer makeup instead. It's all a matter of priorities. You save a bit here and another bit there and soon you'll be able to get 1000$+ shoes. I used to be addicted to LVs, now I don't buy them for certain reasons, and I buy makeup modestly. So I personally don't think Louboutins are *that* expensive if you save up right.
Attachment 8236Attachment 8237

CLs generally run a bit small and they have very narrow toeboxes. And I don't recommend Ebay. There are a lot of fakes and I generally don't like the idea of 2nd hand shoes. You don't know if people have had fungal infections or whatnot. It's like using another person's undies or even for makeup, would you use another person's makeup? I certainly would not even if it's in a tube or pump.

kuuipo415

I.freakin.love.louboutins. so far I have 4 pairs....the prives, espadrilles and yoyo pumps. they are pure sex.
But I dare not pay retail for them, or else I'd be in debt! The most I ever paid was 420usd for black patent yoyo peep toe pumps and the cheapest was 140 for formentara espadrilles.

Spikesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have one pair of CL's and I adore them...My husband bought them for me a couple of years ago.....I personally would never spend that much for a pair of shoes...But I'm glad he did...
The most expensive I have personally bought are a couple pair of Stuart Weitzman pumps for about $350 ea....But they were for my wedding day...and I love them and deserved to feel special that day.

Stuart Weitzmans are my favorite shoes. They fit me perfectly and are so well made. I only have 3 pairs so far but I'm working on it!

gabi03

I found an amazing pair of Via Spiga 4 inch mary janes at DSW for $40 bucks...I wear them to work whenever I can. Love em. the most I ever paid for some shoes were $120 pair of nike shox, and the deal was i went to the gym everyday! Oh but to have a pair of louboutins....*drools*

MsCocoa

^Um those are very obvious fakes, not only the price but the pictures don't even resemble the real deal.

I own a pair of CL very prives in satin, LOVE them and now I just want more; I agree they tend to run small but sometimes you have to go up a size then put in a foot petals/heel shield for a perfect fit.

exoticarbcqen

a local consignment shop has some CL shoes for $250-$330, barely even worn. they are either samples, used for photo shoots etc

I use to love CL, but some of the newer stuff is crazy looking and strictly runway stuff. IMO you need to have a certain type of style to pull off the crazy looks, the simple classic shoes are fine, but im picky when it comes to people rocking things that dont go with the overall look KWIM?

AlliSwan

Terrible blackberry pic, but these are my latest acquisition!

3156_10100115512743351_2010464_5588.jpg

They are a littttle hard to walk in (my basic black Louboutin pumps are only like 2 1/2-3" high, these are about 4 1/2); I feel like a baby deer learning to walk lol...

MACForME

I wanted a pair of CL's in the worst way. I've tried them on, and yes, the simple pumps seemed very uncomfortable. I went with Manolo Blahnick instead. I love my Manolos..

I don't own any Louboutin's myself, but I honestly do think they are worth the price. They are so beautiful and I think that the extra high heel is fabulous (though maybe a little uncomfortable
winks.gif
). Beware of fake Louboutin's being sold online right now, though. Make sure you use a reputable site!

Miss Redgal

the most expensive shoes i bought - by bf buys me expensive shoes all the time...but the last time i took my hard earned cash and spent. were some louis vuitton sneakers with tax about 600.00

but im a sucker for shoes because i have big feet so if i see them and there in my size i have to have them

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameXK
My most expensive pair are some Weitzman boots, then I have a lot of knock-offs from Aldo and a Kors by Michael Kors. I've only recently been a shoe person, but now I'm saving up for:
Mirrored Platform Pump♥-♥ Neiman Marcus

I think I just jizzed in my pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Redgal
the most expensive shoes i bought - by bf buys me expensive shoes all the time...but the last time i took my hard earned cash and spent. were some louis vuitton sneakers with tax about 600.00

but im a sucker for shoes because i have big feet so if i see them and there in my size i have to have them

Girl I feel you Im 5'10" tall with a size 11 foot

Outside of make up my 2nd obsession is SHOES!!!!
I'm on a mission to aquire a pair of CL.
I don't know how I don't know when but it will happen.

Oh and for the people living in NY/NJ/CT areas... In January Grossman's shoes on Greenwich Ave in Greenwich, CT has a major 50% off sale. They sell Manolo's, Choo's, Prada/Miu Mui etc. Definately worth checking out!

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I wanted a pair of CL's in the worst way. I've tried them on, and yes, the simple pumps seemed very uncomfortable. I went with Manolo Blahnick instead. I love my Manolos..

I friggin love Manolos! I'm not a fan of platforms, so not into CL's, but Manolos, Ahhh Manolos! That's all I can say.

NatalieMT

Most expensive pair of shoes I have bought so far are a pair of Kurt Geiger calf length black boots, they were £210. They have a nice heel on them, I love heels even though I am 5ft 9 too. I'd really like a pair of CLs I love the Horatio pumps with the slingback. Yum yum!