Christian Louboutins!

preciouscharm

Oh how i wish i could
ssad.gif

vocaltest

about £10 from primark?
hahaha no the most i've ever spent recently (excluding trainers for sports at school) is about £25. I can't justify spending more than about £40 for a pair fo shoes because I go through shoes like theres no tomorrow. They just get trashed/dirty. I don't wear heels, only if I go out at night which is not very often, and even then I try to wear a nice pair of boots. I've always wanted some Uggs but they're sheepskin and I don't wear/use animal products. I've never been a huge shoe fan anyway, make-up has been my pleasure since I was little lol.

jetplanesex

I'm a tall girl too [5'10] and cant get enough of high heels! I think the most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes is $120 or so, but I work at the shoe department in Macy's so I buy ALL of my shoes with some sort of discount, whether it be my employee or that plus being on sale. I have a pair of AMAZING Calvin Klein boots that were originally quite a bit but I only paid $50 for them, same with a few pairs of Coach shoes. I'm seriously thinking of splurging on a pair of Burberry or Louboutins when I get my tax refund, but I think i might just go "cheap" and get a pair of Tory Burch flats instead. I love shoes almost as much as MAC.. I call it my 'sickness' haha.

Sabrunka

Aw I'm soo jealous of you guys lol.. I REALLY REALLY LOVE these shoes here!! No heel and very sexy..

Petal Crepe Satin Sandal♥-♥ Neiman Marcus

Thing is though, I'd want to buy them in the states but since the dollar sucks right now for us Canadians, I would have to exchange over 1 grand to get these sexy shoes!! I'll see how much I'll get back from tax refunds (which is usually in April/May for us, gah!) Or maybe I can get a nice pair for a bit cheaper.

caitlin1593

those are gorgeous!
theyd be so cute for spring!
I don't know if i'd pay for those when you can get heels for almost the same price though.. :/

shops2much

I love Louboutins! I only have one pair and they are my most expensive pair. They are from last year, the crepe chiffon peep toe ambrosina style in the palest shade of peachy beige. I got them on ebay for $500, regular $850. I'm craving the Ginerva boots in black leather.

ritchieramone

It's a relief to me and to my purse that I've very seldom seen a pair of really expensive shoes that I actually love! I don't like anything strappy, jewelled, satin etc. so I don't yearn for a pair of Jimmy Choos or any of that kind of thing.

The most expensive shoes I've ever bought were Paul Smith boots from Emma Hope. They're black, kitten-heeled lace ups with pointed toes and a subtle brogue pattern on them. I bought them half price in the sale and wore them on my wedding day.
bigheart.gif

FlashBang

My Sergio Rossi suede thigh highs £780 ($1,600) and well worth it because they are beautiful!

I love shoes, i want a pair of louboutins but they sell out of my size so quickly when i go to london and nobody stocks them where i live so im screwed
ssad.gif

Sabrunka

Alright now I'm seriously debating getting a pair, perhaps off e-bay for my first purchase, since it'll be cheaper... I was thinking one of these two?? I like them because the heel isn't too huge!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-9-39-5-TAUPE-HEELS-MISS-TACK-70MM_W0QQitemZ150327078619QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Wo men_s_Shoes?hash=item150327078619&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240 %3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-Brown-Satin-Pumps-NIB-575-Sz-9-1-2_W0QQitemZ390030922367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women _s_Shoes?hash=item390030922367&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A 1318

And do you guys know if CL's fit true to size?

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Aw I'm soo jealous of you guys lol.. I REALLY REALLY LOVE these shoes here!! No heel and very sexy..

Petal Crepe Satin Sandal♥-♥ Neiman Marcus

Thing is though, I'd want to buy them in the states but since the dollar sucks right now for us Canadians, I would have to exchange over 1 grand to get these sexy shoes!! I'll see how much I'll get back from tax refunds (which is usually in April/May for us, gah!) Or maybe I can get a nice pair for a bit cheaper.

Did you see the black petal heeled ones? To die for.....
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

meaghan<3

Arrghh -- I bought a pair of black pantent Rolando's from Neiman Marcus -- read other forums where it says to order 1-1.5 sizes up. I got them in a 10 -- i'm normally an 8.5. The 10's were still too small -- so I was going to exchange them for an 11, but they were on back order until April, so I had them cancel my order. I was SO upset because I have wanted these shoes forever! I think I may just have to try them on at a CL boutique before buying the rolandos! However-- I just bought the 120 mm cage cut out in nude. I am patiently waiting their arrival
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Alright now I'm seriously debating getting a pair, perhaps off e-bay for my first purchase, since it'll be cheaper... I was thinking one of these two?? I like them because the heel isn't too huge!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-9-39-5-TAUPE-HEELS-MISS-TACK-70MM_W0QQitemZ150327078619QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Wo men_s_Shoes?hash=item150327078619&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240 %3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CHRISTIAN-LOUBOUTIN-Brown-Satin-Pumps-NIB-575-Sz-9-1-2_W0QQitemZ390030922367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women _s_Shoes?hash=item390030922367&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A 1318

They pretty much always run a little small.

mymacmenagerie

Quote:

I looked at both of these auctions..and IMO, the round toe patent ones would be closer to being true to size. The more pointy the toe, the bigger size you need. Also with the height of the kitten heel ( on the satin ones), your foot will be more flat, taking up more "room" if that makes sense. I wear between a 9 and a 9 1/2, depending on the style of shoe. The shorter the heel and pointier the toe, I have to go more to the 9 1/2-10 range...the higher the heel and rounder the toe, the smaller I need. HTH...

Sabrunka

Mhmm I like the round toe patent ones MUCH better as well.. I mean normally I range from size 9-10, depending where I buy, and I really like those, and for 9.5 I could assume they would fit?? I just really want a pair and so far those are the cheapest ones and closest ones to what I want!

michthr

ohhh i love louboutin's!!! i want a pair sooo bad. im saving up my AMEX holt renfrew points to see if i can get a pair without "paying" for them lol. but for now i will just have to be happy with china glaze's lubu heels nailpolish
smiles.gif

Sabrunka

Hmm I believe I'm going to work a bit and save my moolah, then go down to detriot or toronto to find a pair of hot shoes!!!

MissResha

i almost bought a pair of CL's when my tax refund came in but i decided to be stupid and pay some bills LOL!

i tried a few pair on when i went to Neiman Marcus and I wanted to run out of the damn store. they are pure SEX!

onionbooty

My most expensive pair is my Christian Louboutin boots which I love to death. I also have a few Prada and Gucci, but I love my CLs! The boots were my first pair of CLs! After I get done paying off my school loans, my shoe collection is expanding!

LuvinMyMAC

I am shopping around now for a pair of CL's. Once a year I treat myself to something nice. Last year it was a pair of $400 Gucci sunshades and this year will be the DL's. Planning on wearing them to my dad's upcoming wedding.