Christian Louboutins!

RedRibbon

I have quite a few pairs of CL's.

I have a patent high heeled pair for work, a peeptoe pair also for work/going out, a silver slingback pair which are great for nights out/Indian occassions, some very high boots which I love and a nice pair of leopard skin flats which despite me having worn them to death look as fresh as the day I bought them.

The shoes are super comfy for me (once you get over the highness) and they don't rub or anything, I've never gotten a blister of any of mine.

I also have a few pairs of KG shoes which are also nice but I don't feel as "guilty" wearing them everywhere as they weren't as expensive as the rest of my shoe collection.

I've just bought some Marc Jacobs cut out heart design pumps which looks really ugly on the website but are gorgeous in real life.

I have one knockout pair of Balmain shoes which are my most expensive pair of shoes ever, they came in at more than a grand but they get a lot of wear as I can wear them with practically anything
yes.gif

saragerard

louboutins are the most beautiful shoes ever! LOVE THEM! my favorite are the black fringed boots-i want them so bad!

m_floffy_boes

I would sell my soul for a pair of Louboutins. A few years ago, they had Reese Witherspoon in Elle wearing a beautiful pair of electric blue snakeskin ones. I couldn't find them online ANYWHERE though.

But the most expensive pair of shoes I own are these babies:

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

My Vivienne Westwood's.

£365 (which, according to google is $595) and worth every penny. That was like...2 weeks wages for me! AARGH!

imoutofit

I have one pair of CLs and yes I lurve them to death and I get so many compliments every time I wear them. They did cost me an arm and a leg, but I think they were worth it
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

i asked my mom for CLs for christmas and she replied "shut your mouth, you;re getting payless heels before you get Louboutins."

:'(

bunee

augh CLs are so orgasmatic .

i just cant justify paying for shoes tho ! if i love a purse bad enough, a pair of jeans bad enough, im willing to shell out whatever it takes to get them . but shoes ... theyre something you walk on ! on the dirty floor where people who mightve stepped on pee in the washroom, or dog poop or anything unsanitary walked on .
ssad.gif
i think if i get a pair of gorgeous, gorgeous shoes i absolutely love, i dont think i can wear it . it'll just be sitting pretty in my closet for me to look at .

Steel Magnolia

Girls, do the CL sizes run small? Sales start today and Im planning on picking up a pair but Im a size 8 uk! (and a large 8 at that). Id love a pair of killer heels but at 6ft am I too tall??
ssad.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia
Girls, do the CL sizes run small? Sales start today and Im planning on picking up a pair but Im a size 8 uk! (and a large 8 at that). Id love a pair of killer heels but at 6ft am I too tall??
ssad.gif

Girl you can never be too tall for heels!

kpenn

I have a pair of CLs that a friend ordered for me from one of her friends that works in the outlet in Paris. Honestly, I don't like them at all. The red on the bottom wore off very quickly, and I find them excrutiatingly painful to wear. (That being said, shoes are generally very uncomfortable for my size 11, extra wide feet). I would never shell out big bucks for another pair of them, though.

My most prized shoes are not my most expensive, but the ones that I invested the most time in: those would be my $179 Jimmy Choo for H&M suede booties that I slept on the street for 20 hours to purchase. I love them so much that I refuse to wear them outside...haha.

I don't really enjoy spending a lot of money on shoes. IMO, you can find knock-offs that are more comfortable (come in wider styles) and are a heck of a lot cheaper!

larababyx

i love louboutins but i dont have the cash right now to buy some ! need to start saving up ! the most expensive pair i own are my paul smith shoes which were 227 pounds - theryre just so cute and pink ! x

loriblu

love their shoes...Too bad they are so expencive
ssad.gif
And I have never seen that they have sales on classic models