Clarisonic Skincare Brush

MACerette

I have been thinking of getting a clarisonic, but I have just started using retin a. Can you use a clarisonic while using retin a? Is there a difference between the delicate brush head and the one for sensitive skin? Thanks!
Yes, the delicate brush is for more sensitive skin. I react better to that one than the other brushes. Personally I wouldn't use the clarisonic together with Retin A. On my skin at least, retin a causes some irritation as it is and adding the clarisonic to your regime might be a bit much. Perhaps once you start using the retin a less you might use the clarisonic. Perhaps other specktrettes have had experience in combining both? I wouldn't recommend it personally...

I stopped using my clarisonic because my acne was very active. Now that is has calmed down a bit I have started using it again and my skin feels great.

katruiz

Great input. I have really sensitive skin so i didn't want to gamble on something this expensive.

NadiaElena

Does anyone use the stronger brush on their body? I would like to buy the deep cleansing brush to use on my back instead of buying the Clarisonic Plus that has the body brush. In Canada there is a Pharmacy chain where you accumulate points for purchases and I have saved my points to use towards a Clarisonic
yahoo.gif
I think I will buy the Mia or Mia 2 because the body one retails for 265$ as
opposed to the other models that are a bit cheaper. Any recommendations about which to buy? Is it worth it to buy the Plus that has the body brush?

NadiaElena

Does anyone use the stronger brush on their body? I would like to buy the deep cleansing brush to use on my back instead of buying the Clarisonic Plus that has the body brush. In Canada there is a Pharmacy chain where you accumulate points for purchases and I have saved my points to use towards a Clarisonic:yahoo: I think I will buy the Mia or Mia 2 because the body one retails for 265$ as opposed to the other models that are a bit cheaper. Any recommendations about which to buy? Is it worth it to buy the Plus that has the body brush?
Any advice would help?

Babbie

I've gone back and forth on weather I want this... Thank you all for the comments and reviews, I think I'll finally get one now. :)

flwrgirl

I don't know how I feel about this. I use it for a while, then stop and use it, then stop. It' a love/hate relationship.

neferten21

Any advice would help?
I have both the Mia 2 and the Plus. I find that the normal brush head (best suited to very, very rough skin or men's skin) is too harsh for my face, but perfect for body. I used just the normal brush head as a body brush while I was on vacation and loved it as an alternative to the body brush. IMHO you don't really need the Plus unless you have very, very rough skin. :)

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by Babbie

I've gone back and forth on weather I want this... Thank you all for the comments and reviews, I think I'll finally get one now.
smiles.gif

I felt the same way. I bought mine almost a year ago. All of the ladies in the Nordstroms fragrance and cosmetic dept. store me us:bigstar:e it and they ALL rave about it. They all looked fabulous by the way. I was hooked after a month. I can really see a difference in my skin. I also have the Opal for my eyes. I use both twwice a day. It is totally worth the investment. Trust me! I am soooooo glad that I purchased them.

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by Babbie

I've gone back and forth on weather I want this... Thank you all for the comments and reviews, I think I'll finally get one now.
smiles.gif

I felt the same way. I bought mine almost a year ago. All of the ladies in the Nordstroms fragrance and cosmetic dept. store me us:bigstar:e it and they ALL rave about it. They all looked fabulous by the way. I was hooked after a month. I can really see a difference in my skin. I also have the Opal for my eyes. I use both twwice a day. It is totally worth the investment. Trust me! I am soooooo glad that I purchased them.

sa1214

I have used mine for about two years and use the acne prone brush. I never had purging or any breakouts from it. I think it has done wonders with my skin along with regular face masks and a natural skin care regime.

Vandekamp

I have used mine for about two years and use the acne prone brush. I never had purging or any breakouts from it. I think it has done wonders with my skin along with regular face masks and a natural skin care regime.
What type of mask do you use? I have been using Algenerist lately. I do like it. I had used Dr. Dennis Gross but I did not see a noticeable difference. However I do use DDG's facial cleansers, alapha beta peels, serums......etc.

i really want to try the clarisonic but i am so nervous! I am scared it will make my skin raw from so much abrasion.. maybe the sensitive brush will help with that?

Vandekamp

i really want to try the clarisonic but i am so nervous! I am scared it will make my skin raw from so much abrasion.. maybe the sensitive brush will help with that? 
No way. Not a chance. I do not find it abrasive at all. In fact, I use it twice a day. My skins glows. I hope you give it a try. I am 100% certain you will love it.

akaaggie

Hi Leah - I def think you should try it. I suggest that you start off using it once a day at night if you are nervous about any sensitivities. I did the same and now use mine twice a day. I absolutely love it! I started off with the normal brush head but now I use the deep pore brush head.

NadiaElena

Finally got the Clarisonic and I am so happy that I did! I got the MIA and have been using the sensitive brush with the Clarisonic cleanser. My skin looks clear and feels so smooth. A must-buy!

Vandekamp

Finally got the Clarisonic and I am so happy that I did! I got the MIA and have been using the sensitive brush with the Clarisonic cleanser. My skin looks clear and feels so smooth. A must-buy!
Glad to hear that you love it. I got the Mia 2. I'm thinking about getting the Mia 3. I use mine twice a day. It works ladies and is worth the investment.

Latest posts