Clarisonic Skincare Brush

LMD84

i am still lusting for one of these. sadly the prices in the uk are stupidly high. it's about £130 for the mia which i'm sure is what you guys pay for it in dollars!!

Mac-Guy

i am still lusting for one of these. sadly the prices in the uk are stupidly high. it's about £130 for the mia which i'm sure is what you guys pay for it in dollars!!

It's $150 + tax, though there are quite a few coupons, where you can get it for $120.

Taking the conversion rate into account is somehow misleading. I don't think it is more expensive in the UK than it is in the US, considering that your salary is paid in GBP rather than USD. I hope that makes sense.

Hilde

I'm liking the delicate brush more than the sensitive one, but I haven't really

*puts on enabler hat*
I really like how clean my face my face is after using this. My moisturizer just sinks in so well, and my makeup has a much smoother surface to go on. I use it about every other day when I shower. I also like to put on masks or those nose strip things after.

Mac-Guy

I'm liking the delicate brush more than the sensitive one, but I haven't really

*puts on enabler hat*
I really like how clean my face my face is after using this. My moisturizer just sinks in so well, and my makeup has a much smoother surface to go on. I use it about every other day when I shower. I also like to put on masks or those nose strip things after.

Is there much difference between the delicate and the sensitive brush?

Hilde

I do feel the difference. The sensitive one wasn't horribly harsh to the point where it was a problem, but the delicate is def more gentle.

Mac-Guy

I ran out of the sample size non-foaming cleanser that comes with the Mia. I know understand why they promote it with a non-foaming cleanser, as my Olay Regenerist foaming cleanser produced a ridiculous amount of foam on my face with the Mia. I consider getting ordering the Clarisonic cleanser, but I feel that the price tag of $25 is not justified.

DILLIGAF

I ran out of the sample size non-foaming cleanser that comes with the Mia. I know understand why they promote it with a non-foaming cleanser, as my Olay Regenerist foaming cleanser produced a ridiculous amount of foam on my face with the Mia. I consider getting ordering the Clarisonic cleanser, but I feel that the price tag of $25 is not justified.

See what happens if you use less. Can't hurt to try.

Hilde

Have you tried purity by philosophy? it's non-foaming and it's what I use. <3 it!

Mac-Guy

I have to look into Philosophy. I definitely need a non-foaming cleanser. Further suggestions are welcome.

mtrimier

What about cetaphil or a generic knock off? cheaper to get a travel size of that than purity (unless you have someone near you that can give you a sample?). the "to go" bottle of that is 10$ at sephora.

i wonder what would happen if i tried my mia with my shu oil cleanser?

Mac-Guy

Cetaphil is still foaming, right? I think an oil cleanser would work well too. I have a travel size of Clinique's Rinse-Off mousse, and although it looks quite creamy, I believe it is still foaming. I have to try it, but I am also open to get a generic.

DILLIGAF

Cetaphil is still foaming, right? I think an oil cleanser would work well too. I have a travel size of Clinique's Rinse-Off mousse, and although it looks quite creamy, I believe it is still foaming. I have to try it, but I am also open to get a generic.
Cetaphil doesn't really foam not like some of the other products I've used in the past. Maybe a cream cleaser? Now Im wondering if my current cleanser will be no good with the Clearsonic.

mtrimier

when i tried a foaming cleanser i used literally a pea sized amount, like just enough to fit the center of the brush head. i didn't feel like i was making a shaving cream beard, but it was odd to see all the bubble only because i'm used to milky non foaming style products. the brush definitely makes you scale back on how much product you use.

i keep thinking that pond's made a cream cleanser once (not the cold cream, but something in a tube?). i can't remember. Lacura makes one if there's an Aldi near you. Cheap and decent and you get a lot of it. there's Clarins too. i'm drawing blank on other cream/milk cleansers now.

LuvKay26

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Clarisonic use it day & night with my Murad Essential C cleanser .... my skin looks & feels amazing !!!

DILLIGAF

I got my Clairsonic Mia about 2 weeks ago and I've been using it on a every other day schedule. So far no complaints! It seems to work well with my current cream cleanser. I use it day but not so much at night. I need to establish a more rigid routine for it.

Latest posts