Clarisonic Skincare Brush

Mac-Guy

I got my Clairsonic Mia about 2 weeks ago and I've been using it on a every other day schedule. So far no complaints! It seems to work well with my current cream cleanser. I use it day but not so much at night. I need to establish a more rigid routine for it.

What cleanser do you use?

naturallyfab

I have a question! I've been trying out different cleansers to use with my Mia, and so far, my favorite is the Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I used to use the Clinique 3 step skin care system, and I've stopped using the Clinique face wash because it's a foaming cleanser. Do you guys think I should still use the Toner (I'm type 3)? Part of me feels like that is a little overkill with the exfoliation since I use the clarisonic day and night. I am going to continue to use the moisturizer, but I honestly have no idea about the toner. Thoughts?

Mac-Guy

Just try it out. It also depends how you apply the toner. Maybe you want to fill it in a spray bottle? I recently also switched to the Clinique mousse, which does not overly foam. I might buy the Clarisonic cleanser again when I run out as this one worked best.

mtrimier

i love my philosophy purity. i buy it in the 32 oz bottles. takes me forever to use it all up.

oh, yeah, and it's non-foaming.

i forgot that was the point of me posting, sheesh.

Babypopje

I am dying to try this gadget! I really want to invest in a better looking skin. Right now, I have an oily t-zone, acne on my cheeks and a dull complexion.
Although it is expensive for me, I am thinking about buying one.. but I would have to save first.
I wished I could buy it somewhere, and return if it didn't work out.. but as far as I know, there aren't any stores in the Netherlands that sell them.

iheartangE

I'm not sure if they still have this offer, but when I ordered from Sephora for their F&F sale last week I got one of the 100-point samples of Purity cleanser from Philosophy and it's 12 OUNCES! For a free sample, that's huge!

I worked at Sephora for over a year and never gave Purity a second look. It's for 'all skin types' so it sells very well, but I never thought it would work for me because my t-zone is so oily.

Well, I've been using it with my new Clarisonic Mia for about a week and it is PERFECT. Seriously...it's not too drying, but it's not too creamy...hydrates the dryness in my cheeks, kills the oil in my t-zone, leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I can't believe I overlooked this cleanser for so long! It's the fourth or fifth cleanser I've tried with the Clarisonic and it is by far the best one.

It's a cleanser-makeup remover-toner in one, so I don't need to use a toner after I use it either. Also, FYI, we used to use it to clean the brushes at Sephora...so it's truly an all-in-one product that you can use for more than just your face!

Shellcat

I bought my Clarisonic Mia during Sephora's F&F sale. I have been using it for about a week now, and LOVE it!!!

Definitely worth the money!

BinkysBaby

My sisters just bought me a Clarisonic Pro last week. I've used it about 5 times and feel like I can see a difference. I have very oily, acne prone skin with large pores around my cheeks. I can see my pores decrease in size after using the brush. I like using the Blue Herbal Cleanser from Kiehl's with my brush. I have been using it twice a day on pro speed for two minutes and I love it. I also take off my make up prior to using it so I can not comment on the ability it has to remove make up more efficiently. My face feels so smooth and it glows after using the brush.

My older sister had been raving about this brush for a while and there was no way that I would pay $200 for it. Now that I have it, I'm a totally believer. And what's awesome is that when you register your brush online, you get a $25 credit towards products which is a plus.

naturallyfab

alright. I have had the best customer service experience with clarisonic ever. My device was not letting the brush heads attach fully, and I called clarisonic, and they are sending me a brand new clarisonic mia free of charge. I just have to send my old one back to them! I was totally not expecting this - I was thinking they could help me fix it over the phone or something! I will definitely recommend clarisonic to everyone and anyone. I think it's an amazing company!

Knope2012

I like my Clarisonic so far. I've had it since January and I haven't had very many breakouts. I just ordered 2 Sensitive brush heads to see if that works better for my skin, and I've been using Kiehl's cleanser and it seems to work pretty well. I am going to try it with the Boscia Makeup Breakup cleansing oil when it gets here next week, as I want to go back to using an oil cleanser.

Mac-Guy

I like my Clarisonic so far. I've had it since January and I haven't had very many breakouts. I just ordered 2 Sensitive brush heads to see if that works better for my skin, and I've been using Kiehl's cleanser and it seems to work pretty well. I am going to try it with the Boscia Makeup Breakup cleansing oil when it gets here next week, as I want to go back to using an oil cleanser.
Do you mean the delicate one? Because the Clarisonic comes with the sensitive brush head.

martiangurll

How often are folks using the Clairisonic? I am thinking of starting every other day and then increase to daily if I don't get too dry. It seems one can overexfoliate and do more damage than good? Appreciate any help folks can give. Also, I found my usual cleanser is great and doesn't foam up, how lucky is that? I am using the Paula's Choice cleanser for dry skin. (Skin recovery)

CartoonChic

How often are folks using the Clairisonic? I am thinking of starting every other day and then increase to daily if I don't get too dry. It seems one can overexfoliate and do more damage than good? Appreciate any help folks can give. Also, I found my usual cleanser is great and doesn't foam up, how lucky is that? I am using the Paula's Choice cleanser for dry skin. (Skin recovery)
I've been using my Clarisonic for about two months now and I really like it. I have the Mia2 and I like that it has the timer because I'm likely to over exfoliate without it. My use is still irregular, but I don't use it daily because it will irritate my skin. I use it every other day or at least twice a week. I might be able to use it daily if I get the Delicate brush head. I only have the Sensitive brush head so far.

lsdptl

I have been thinking of getting a clarisonic, but I have just started using retin a. Can you use a clarisonic while using retin a? Is there a difference between the delicate brush head and the one for sensitive skin? Thanks!

Latest posts