Clarisonic Skincare Brush

michelle79

I love my Clarisonic!! It has improved my skin & I have a nice glow. I had stopped using it for some odd reason & my skin looked dull & tired, so you have to be consistent with using it.

For those concerned about the price Clarisonic usually offers an installment pay plan around the holiday season, that's when I got mine. You can also purchase it on QVC & they have a payment plan.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
Just got my Clarisonic Pro today, so excited to try it out. I´ve read a lot of raves about it and decided to purchase one. I am currently undergoing a course of microdermabrasion treatments but wouldn´t be able to afford it in the long run. So I hope that the clarisonic is a good, less expensive alternative to unclog my pores.

What is the difference between the Carisonic Pro and the classic one? Also I did not see the pro one on Sephora, Can you only get it from the company?

kareno

I love my Clarisonic! If mine broke today I would go out and get another without batting an eye. When I don't use mine ( when we go camping) I hate how my face feels. I had adult acne and I no longer get those deep cystic pimples that take weeks to go away. It definately takes a little getting used to. When i first got mine I guess I pressed it down and it was too much for spots on my face and made it a little raw. i use Ole Henrickson On the go face cleanser with mine.

nursee81

i justed ordered one off of QVC on 6 easy payments!!!! I can't wait for it to come in the mail.

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
What is the difference between the Carisonic Pro and the classic one? Also I did not see the pro one on Sephora, Can you only get it from the company?

I think the main difference between the classic and the pro is that the classic has only 2 speeds whereas the pro has 4 speeds.
I bought mine from ebay.

nursee81

Sh@t I had to cancel my QVC order because it was the original clarisonic brush and I want the Plus. I am still waiting either for the sephora F&F or next time its on QVC.

sdfw

After reading the reviews I think I may finally take the plunge and buy one. It seems like it is worth the money.

shadowaddict

On the Sephora site they have the classic two speed and then the plus with three speeds for like $30 more. Does anyone know if the one with three speeds if the third speed is something in between the two on the classicone or a faster one or slower one? I'm trying to decide which one to get, just wondering if it's worth getting the plus?

I've been waiting for the Sephora F&F sale to get it if I decide to get one. The sale is coming up soon so I need to decide if and which one.

xxManBeaterxx

If you girls are considering buying the clairsonic from the sephora website during the F&F sale, do it quickly! I wanted to purchase it last year but it went temporarily out of stock in about a day, and it they didn't restock it until after the sale was over. Plus theres no rein checks
ssad.gif

Willa

I bought mine about a month ago, I tried it for the second time yesterday (I was on vacations, didnt bring it), I love the feel of my skin after I cleaned it. I just need to find a good cleanser because right now I use Garnier Fresh and I'm not sure it's 100% appropriate to use it with the brush. I didnt like the smell on the one that comes with it also...

SpaJeweler

Just what I need -- another facial gadget but I've heard so many great things about the clarisonic. Does anyone know how this compares to a galvanic spa -- specifically the one by NuSkin?

Thanks!

Spa Jeweler

nursee81

I got mine finally a from nordies and absolutely love it. My skin feels really nice and clean after I am done using it. I have also noticed that my black heads on my nose are disappearing. I know its a big splurge but its worth the money. I would save up for itif you girls and boys want to get it. HTH

shadowaddict

^^^I totally agree. I ordered mine as soon as Sephora F&F sale went on. I waited up since I'm on central time. I was so afraid they didn't have many in stock and would sell out. I LOVE it. Same result as you. My skin feels so soft and clean and the blackheads on my nose are finally starting to go away. I am really glad I gave in and let myself get this.

PiccolaMandorla

I've had my Clarisonic for two years now and I've always loved it, but about 6 months ago I started using it with Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Soap in the morning Philosophy Purity Made Simple to remove makeup at night in conjunction with the Makeup Optional for Congested Skin kit and the brush has made an incredible difference!

I am AMAZED by the change in my skin. I used to get cystic acne, especially around my cycle, but I haven't had even a pimple in months now. The dark marks are fading fast! I occasionally get a loose blackhead here and there now.

Another pleasant side effect of the Clarisonic brush:

I use it in the shower in the morning for a little bit of extra time on the apples of my cheeks to get circulation going and reduce under eye puffiness!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
I really really want to get one, but I just cant part with over $200 right now
ssad.gif

Check QVC. They offer is on 6 easy payments quite a bit and then it doesn't cost so much right away.
smiles.gif

Jaim

I got my clarisonic as a gift! I love it, but I found that using it every day was too harsh for my skin. I use it every other day with great results.

chocokitty

I don't have a problem spending a fortune on MAC yet I wouldn't buy the Clarisonic. How easy do all of us spend $200 on makeup?? Three months ago, I finally broke down and bought one. I love my Clarisonic-- in just a minute -- my skin is makeup free and clear. Now all the $ I spend on skincare can actually do its job! My sister bought one at the same time, and our regret is that we waited soooo long to get it.

I've used the facial brush before in the past and they do work but by no means can it replace the Clarisonic. IDK...it's like comparing an at home microderm to a medispa version IMHO.

JamaicanDiva2

I'm dying to get one but can't afford it quite yet!!! Tuition payments must come first, sadly! lol I'm hoping to get one the next time Ulta has a 40% F & F sale...a coworker got one around christmas there at 40% off, so that is an awesome deal! If anyone knows of such a sale or has coupon codes, please share!!! Thanks!

Latest posts