Clinique Makeup

elegant-one

Pot pics (look how cute they are!):Ginger, Plum, Berry, Peach. So happy with how the pics & swatches turned out - that is exactly how the shades look irl!

^inside under makeup lights - very accurate

^natural lighting under skylight - very accurate

Swatch order:
Plum - very pretty soft violet slight plum pink
Berry - fuchsia berry pink
Ginger - coral
Peach - soft pinked peach

The texture is awesome - cream to powder but no powdery feeling at all. Very smooth & blendable - melts into the skin. The shades are soft but buildable. The flower in the pot is just too charming
heart.gif

I'm going to get the plum & berry shades & the berry shade for my daughter-in-law for Valentine's Day
love.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Elegant, your pics are amazing, thanks so much for sharing! They look so cute and the colours are so fresh and pretty. Do you know if they are LE? I read somehwere that they will be perm, but I doubt that.
Aw, that's sweet to get one for your daughter in law :)

elegant-one

Elegant, your pics are amazing, thanks so much for sharing! They look so cute and the colours are so fresh and pretty. Do you know if they are LE? I read somehwere that they will be perm, but I doubt that.
Aw, that's sweet to get one for your daughter in law :)
No, I don't know if they are LE, but my counter did not get a lot of them. I thought it would be such a sweet Val. gift.
heart.gif
I've been putting together a Val. Day goodie package for our son, DIL & puppy...heart mints & a furry mustache squeaky toy for our grandpuppy
girlhaha.gif
its hilarious looking.

You're so welcome my dear!

elegant-one

So, I've been wearing the plum blush now almost 7 hours & it has remained perfect! No fading at all & the color is still beautiful on. I also tried the new Nars pink illuminator high on the cheekbones over it & its a BEAUTIFUL combination!!!! There is something about these blushes that kept the pink illumination of the Nars product, but made the shimmer/sparkle subdued. LOVE it. I paired OFP Huggable lip with it & it made for THE prettiest natural look. LOVE it.

User38

So, I've been wearing the plum blush now almost 7 hours & it has remained perfect! No fading at all & the color is still beautiful on. I also tried the new Nars pink illuminator high on the cheekbones over it & its a BEAUTIFUL combination!!!! There is something about these blushes that kept the pink illumination of the Nars product, but made the shimmer/sparkle subdued. LOVE it. I paired OFP Huggable lip with it & it made for THE prettiest natural look. LOVE it.
I saw these! LOVE the texture and the colours are stunning.. your combo sounds amazing gf.. you kill em all
thmbup.gif

elegant-one

I saw these! LOVE the texture and the colours are stunning.. your combo sounds amazing gf.. you kill em all
thmbup.gif
girlhaha.gif
Thanks!

I'm not a Clinique user, but these are just charming! They make you happy just looking at them in the pot. The texture is super super nice. I ordered 3 of them from Sephora
amuse.gif

User38

clapping.gif
... good for you! they are going to replace my Sex Fantasy I think.. lol. I was concerned about the chalkiness of the SF.. but these are smoother imo. Are they LE?

elegant-one

clapping.gif
... good for you! they are going to replace my Sex Fantasy I think.. lol. I was concerned about the chalkiness of the SF.. but these are smoother imo. Are they LE?
I don't know if they are LE. I didn't ask. These are incredibly S M O O T H & beautiful because they become part of the skin making them look so natural & fresh.

And....
girlhaha.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Now I'm glad I didn't get the Nars blushes. These sound so good, it's hard to choose which one(s) to get. But I think I'll stick with the Ginger & Berry. The peach looks lovely as well, but I think I have a lot of similar shades already.
I don't even know the price yet and when/where they're available here. Have to do some research...
type.gif

elegant-one

Honestly, I think the Plum shade is a better alternative for Nars Sex Fantasy because it is similar in shade but has a bit more of a slight pale plum to the violet pink shade making it more wearable. I think you would love the texture.

I ordered mine from Sephora today with that 10% off code :)

User38

Honestly, I think the Plum shade is a better alternative for Nars Sex Fantasy because it is similar in shade but has a bit more of a slight pale plum to the violet pink shade making it more wearable. I think you would love the texture.

I ordered mine from Sephora today with that 10% off code :)
GMTA
yahoo.gif

I just ordered the Plum and Berry shades.. love them! Ty GF.. you are amazing
th_kiss.gif

Anneri

I'm really curious if the new blushes could be the equivalent of mac's ED blushes. It's both Lauder, and Estee Lauder (the brand) has done the EdSF and EDES before Mac did them, so they obviously share formulas across brands?

User38

Hi Anneri! yes they do.. they share common factories so it's only logical. I don't think there are equivalents but certainly similarities.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm really curious if the new blushes could be the equivalent of mac's ED blushes. It's both Lauder, and Estee Lauder (the brand) has done the EdSF and EDES before Mac did them, so they obviously share formulas across brands?
I did read somehwere that someone compared them to the ED skinfinishes.

Do you by aby chance know the german release date? I can't find anything.

elegant-one

I did read somehwere that someone compared them to the ED skinfinishes.

Do you by aby chance know the german release date? I can't find anything.
Everyones looking for a Moderator - that crazy spamming is going on again in the Chanel thread & other places
ohboy.gif

User38

Everyones looking for a Moderator - that carzy spamming is going on again in the Chanel thread & other places
ohboy.gif
Amen.
They must have followed me from the love channels.. lmao. NOT!.. good grief there are a gazillion on here now
holysheep.gif

I am scared