Clinique Makeup

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Everyones looking for a Moderator - that carzy spamming is going on again in the Chanel thread & other places
ohboy.gif
I know :( But looks like I can only delete stuff in the MAC section, since I'm a Mod there.

Anneri

I did read somehwere that someone compared them to the ED skinfinishes. Do you by aby chance know the german release date? I can't find anything.
I went to a counter today and the SA told me they would be released in March! I want the peachy one :love:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I want the peachy one
love.gif
March??
thud.gif
But I want them now.
cry.gif
Thanks for the info.

The peachy one is very pretty too, but I feel like I have a MAC blush similar to it, I just don't know wich one, lol.

ETA: I think it's Supercontinental.

nazih09

So, I've been wearing the plum blush now almost 7 hours & it has remained perfect! No fading at all & the color is still beautiful on. I also tried the new Nars pink illuminator high on the cheekbones over it & its a BEAUTIFUL combination!!!! There is something about these blushes that kept the pink illumination of the Nars product, but made the shimmer/sparkle subdued. LOVE it. I paired OFP Huggable lip with it & it made for THE prettiest natural look. LOVE it.
Elegant which brush do you recommend using with them? I'm thinking of getting berry and peach pop :)

RayRay88

You're so welcome hun! If you like softer, go with Plum. If you like a bit of a pop of color, go with Berry. Really, they're both lovely ;)
Sorry to go off topic here, but could you recommend a blush with definite purple or lavender tones? I'm quite, pale NW 10/15, if that helps!

elegant-one

Sorry to go off topic here, but could you recommend a blush with definite purple or lavender tones? I'm quite, pale NW 10/15, if that helps!
Do you have Mac's Vintage Grape? Ahh..let me think about this I'm NW15 so let me look into my stash :)

The Plum shade in these has violet undertones.

RayRay88

Do you have Mac's Vintage Grape? Ahh..let me think about this I'm NW15 so let me look into my stash :) The Plum shade in these has violet undertones.
Well, I'm sold on Plum now lol! I don't have Vibrant Grape, unfortunately. Purple toned lipsticks seem to pull pink on me and I think that must be the case with other makeup as well. If MAC ever comes out with a true purple MSF/EDSF/Blush I can die happy ;)

elegant-one

Thanks for your swatches earlier!

Oooo, really, so get Plum instead of SF? That'll save some me money...to buy another blush...
cheerleader.gif

So plum (and berry) is a yes, now I need to decide between peach and ginger, they both look beautiful!

They are all so pretty, these are some great swatches too.

I'm excited to see some more cheek swatches pop up on the web.
You are very welcome!

I think you could get the Plum in place of SF. I get both this Plum & the SF blushes next week so I will compare them for everybody. Go with Peach if you want some pink to the peach. Go with Ginger if you want more of a muted peachy coral. The berry shade will work on everyone.

elegant-one

These would make the most charming gifts to give. I LOVE to give people special little gifts. You could get a matching color coffee cup or a coffee cup with a daisy on it, put some filler paper & one of these blushes inside, tie a little coordinating ribbon onto the handle. Perfect for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day or a Shower gift