Clinique Makeup

User38

Ty mam
blush-anim-cl.gif
.. I need to do it with more time, and I have decided to use my Lilac from BB.. Lilac or Violet Glaze.. it should all come together softer!

purplevines

I think Berry is an amazing colour.. I have it on today and it just gives me a very soft pink flush -- won't bu tho, based on moral reasons.. lol on eyes I just did a wash of Hasard (Chanel) and some MAC Mehr (I know, I need a softer texture ).. but I pulled this together quickly.
Looks great, excited to to wear this!
HUGE difference between Plum & Berry! I haven't seen Ts swatches yet, but I'll go look. Something is really off about her swatches lately. Not very accurate
Ya, they do look similar on her, but berry is much brighter and pink, it looks similar to Nars desire, but less cool toned. Plum is softer, more purple pink.

Anneri

HG, You're welcome! Tomorrow I'll look around and give you some names. There should be something in my ridiculously large stash of nailpolish! I have a lemming for the new OPIs nevertheless... Thank you purplevines! I'm leaning towards Plum then!

elegant-one

I just looked at her swatches. Even Ginger is off, Its more muted irl. Its almost like she has a filter on or something. Peach is fairly close but much softer irl. Berry is quite Raspberry Berry irl & Plum is a subtle pale lavender plum pink

Anneri

I just looked at her swatches. Even Ginger is off, Its more muted irl. Its almost like she has a filter on or something. Peach is fairly close but much softer irl. Berry is quite Raspberry Berry irl & Plum is a subtle pale lavender plum pink
Thank you elegant! I think I've to swatch them first. Drat, I can't pull off lavender - will have to try Berry in that case. Peach is a must-have for me now.

User38

Thank you elegant! I think I've to swatch them first. Drat, I can't pull off lavender - will have to try Berry in that case. Peach is a must-have for me now.

err, rumor has it, these are selling out very fast. I don't think we are hindering that either --
thud.gif

elegant-one

I think plum would be beautiful on you. Actually, imho I think you could wear any color! Having said that, Berry is just awesome!

User38

I think plum would be beautiful on you. Actually, imho I think you could wear any color! Having said that, Berry is just awesome!
I agree with Elegant..Berry is awesome.

I will use plum on the face tomorrow.. and post pic maybe that will help someone.

User38

I got the plum.. waiting to use it tomorrow if it doesn't rain again... argh.

I wanna do my hair up in a big bun.. lol and have a plum face..

LOVE the plum, but doing a lilac lip tomorrow.. putting away Mehr for the moment
pretty.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So I emailed Douglas to ask when they will have them available online, and they've never even heard of them. No info when & if they get them at all.
huh2.gif

User38

They are LE or not?
ohboy.gif
Nadie sabe!

anyone find out if they are LE -- I have had no time but I think based on colours only that these might be a spring/ summer offering.

I did a nude/peach with my CB (CD) face yesterday so did not use my new ones.. ha.