Clinique Makeup

purplevines

Nadie sabe!

anyone find out if they are LE -- I have had no time but I think based on colours only that these might be a spring/ summer offering.

I did a nude/peach with my CB (CD) face yesterday so did not use my new ones.. ha.
I thought Temptalia said they were perm?

Naughtyp

I hope so, but I don't know which one to get.i bought 7+ coral blushes last year and I haven't even wore them all one time yet. but I like peach pop of the two and plum pop. But two of my pink blushes are listed as dupes and I think berry is to pigmented for me. Im asking myself if I should even bother with these...... I want the preonza ombre blushes too!!!
I only only have one more pink blush, so maybe I should just get the pink ones .........

purplevines

I hope so, but I don't know which one to get.i bought 7+ coral blushes last year and I haven't even wore them all one time yet. but I like peach pop of the two and plum pop. But two of my pink blushes are listed as dupes and I think berry is to pigmented for me. Im asking myself if I should even bother with these...... I want the preonza ombre blushes too!!!
I only only have one more pink blush, so maybe I should just get the pink ones .........
Sorry I'm a little confused with the pink blush part, you said you have the two dupes for plum pop, but then you said you only have one more pink blush...

Peach is more orange than coral, so maybe try it? Like I said, these are perm from the info we have gotten so you can afford to go slowly on these and buy one at a time. Or not at all until after the proenza collection!

Berry is really nice, I don't think it would be too pigmented, when I swatched it, it seemed like a really nice deposit of colour, but that of course depends on how you like your blush.

User38

I thought Temptalia said they were perm?
oh, I never READ any of Temptalia's comments. I look at the pics only when I have time.

but, one thing I do know is that companies make a limited amount of product -- and then renew production once they hit low limits, if it's profitable. And, sometimes a "permanent" item gets re-worked or discontinued in lieu of other colours.

elegant-one

I used the Hourglass Ethereal Glow blush powder high on the cheekbones over Plum
love.gif
so soft, natural & so very pretty.

User38

oh my nose is plum today from blowing it so much
icon_eek.gif

but but plum is a gorgeousssssssssssss colour!

Naughtyp

Sorry I'm a little confused with the pink blush part, you said you have the two dupes for plum pop, but then you said you only have one more pink blush... Peach is more orange than coral, so maybe try it? Like I said, these are perm from the info we have gotten so you can afford to go slowly on these and buy one at a time. Or not at all until after the proenza collection! Berry is really nice, I don't think it would be too pigmented, when I swatched it, it seemed like a really nice deposit of colour, but that of course depends on how you like your blush.
lol.sorry I use run on sentences! I have three pink blushes two that are listed as dupes

purplevines

oh, I never READ any of Temptalia's comments. I look at the pics only when I have time.

but, one thing I do know is that companies make a limited amount of product -- and then renew production once they hit low limits, if it's profitable. And, sometimes a "permanent" item gets re-worked or discontinued in lieu of other colours.
Hahaha, I usually don't but I loved the look of these and did! Well hopefully that doesn't happen here, that would suck!

Quote: Originally Posted by Naughtyp

lol.sorry I use run on sentences! I have three pink blushes two that are listed as dupes
Ahhh...GET MORE PINKS!

User38

Hahaha, I usually don't but I loved the look of these and did! Well hopefully that doesn't happen here, that would suck!

Ahhh...GET MORE PINKS!
me too.. but truthfully, the colours might change seasonally -- and that's fine with me as long as they keep the texture which is almost perfection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I heard these are not coming to Austria... If Germany doesn't get them either, I'll have to hunt them down elsewhere.
rants.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
oh no Naynadine.. they are really wonderful
ohboy.gif
It's nothing new that we don't get the good stuff here, but I have no experiences with Clinique LEs. Never bought from them other than a concealer. I might be able to order from the UK, but the shipping costs won't be pretty.

And I agree, I would love to see more colours of these for fall.

User38

Never understood that.. so many great mfg plants in Germany and they all job/export for the rest of the world..

Anneri

It's nothing new that we don't get the good stuff here, but I have no experiences with Clinique LEs. Never bought from them other than a concealer. I might be able to order from the UK, but the shipping costs won't be pretty. And I agree, I would love to see more colours of these for fall.
I spotted them in the new issue of cosmopolitan today. BUT: 30€?!?! I don't think so. That's too much to stomach for me. HG I haven't forgotten your polish quest, it's just that I had a bout of gastritis this week and was quite knocked out and not around here as much. Sorry about that.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Never understood that.. so many great mfg plants in Germany and they all job/export for the rest of the world..

sigh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Anneri

I spotted them in the new issue of cosmopolitan today. BUT: 30€?!?! I don't think so. That's too much to stomach for me.

HG I haven't forgotten your polish quest, it's just that I had a bout of gastritis this week and was quite knocked out and not around here as much. Sorry about that.
icon_eek.gif
Isn't that like 2x the US price? Ugh. I guess I'll have to try to get a CP from the US.