Clinique Makeup

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The 2 testers I tried were not rotating. The pan were fixed firmly. I think you should exchange it if you can.
Yes, I definitely want a new one, I send them an email to see what they say about it.

Now this smiley is very appropriate ---->
flower.gif
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Yes, I definitely want a new one, I send them an email to see what they say about it.

Now this smiley is very appropriate ---->
flower.gif
girlhaha.gif
^
girlhaha.gif

Well that stinks! No, they shouldn't be turning or moving at all. So sorry that had to happen to your order. They better replace it ASAP

Miradan

Awesome! The original cheek pops were too warm for me, so hoping one of these will work, I really want to try them.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I need to see swatches of Fig and Heather, I hope we'll get those shades here in Europe as well. I'm a little worried since so far I've mostly seen mentions of just the other four shades.

Here are swatches of the Pop Lips:

Pixiwoo.com: Clinique Pop Lip

Beige Pop for me.
pompom.gif

starletta8

I'm new to the party on the blushes. I just picked up Ginger Pop, and plan on picking up Peach Pop on Saturday.

I'm really blown away by the formula- I've been using my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes almost exclusively as of late. It's nice to have something else to rotate in!

Miradan

FYI, the new Cheek Pop shades, plus two more (Nude Pop and Cola Pop) are up on Sephora.com -- but you have to be VIB Rouge to order them. Hope they become available to everyone else (like me!) soon.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nude and Cola? So there are 8 new shades?! Wow! I just saw Melon on Temptalia and I'm pretty sure I want it. Hearing there's a nude, I want that one even more now, though. Cola should be too dark for me, and I haven't seen any swatches of Heather or Fig yet, so not sure how I feel about those two shades yet.
I REALLY hope we'll get the nude in Germany.

ma146rina

I need to see swatches of Fig and Heather, I hope we'll get those shades here in Europe as well. I'm a little worried since so far I've mostly seen mentions of just the other four shades.

Here are swatches of the Pop Lips:

Pixiwoo.com: Clinique Pop Lip

Beige Pop for me.
pompom.gif
I asked a Clinique rep last week and she said only 4 will come:( i'm hoping she's wrong (it won't be the first time)

Latest posts