Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Icecaramellatte

How is the sparkle mascara?!
I still need to time to play with it. I just put it on when I got home after purchasing it on top of the mascara I already had on all day. I could see it on the tips but not all the way through the lashes. I will try it again with a fresh coat. I'm assuming it is supposed to go over a regular mascara.

elegant-one

How did I miss this?? Wowza, that is gorgeous! Thanks for the pics. I have no doubt it is beautiful on you!
girlhaha.gif
its really really pretty. It would be so lovely on your saran wrap lips!!!!!

elegant-one

Wow - her bronze is a bit of a shrinky dink eh

I know I will end up getting the other 2 lipsticks
sigh.gif
I haven't gone anywhere that I can see the collection in person

Haven

I still need to time to play with it. I just put it on when I got home after purchasing it on top of the mascara I already had on all day. I could see it on the tips but not all the way through the lashes. I will try it again with a fresh coat. I'm assuming it is supposed to go over a regular mascara.

Did any of the glitter get in your eyes? This fear is what stopped me from buying it.

mallory1712

Just got in touch with nordies costumer service! They said the palette will launch in a couple of weeks on their website
cheerleader.gif

elegant-one

Karen's Pics & swatches

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/chanel-collection-nuit-infinie-de-chanel/

Winthrop44

On Temptalia there are people saying there are baked & non-baked versions of the blush. Good news in my book!

josephine90

i think im gonna get radieuse and moon light first, not sure about the shadows yet. Anyone can recommend more pink lippies? I do not own any chanel lippies yet, and well pink and me are besties!

elegant-one

On Temptalia there are people saying there are baked & non-baked versions of the blush. Good news in my book!
Is there a way for me to tell simply by looking at it or the compact that I would know which it is? Honestly, it seems the same texture etc. off all my other chanel blushes.

I'm anxious to see what Haven thinks of it on.

And, I want to see cafemakeups swatches.

Teger

The 'baked' blushes have 4 grams of product versus 6 grams for pressed. The Accent I bought is the pressed version. Reviewers recieved the 4 gram 'baked' version of accent.

khhmakeup

Patiently waiting for this collection to come to Canada... I guess the nice part of having to wait is I get to see what everyone on Specktra think before making my purchases! I really like the looks of the blush even though it has more of that brown undertone. I'm interested in seeing the IDO especially since some aren't having much luck with them.