Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

pnfpn

I think I'm sold on both RAV lippies after seeing Karens swatches.... possibly the blush too. I'll wait and see when it hits counters here.

Monsy

mine initiation just came and it's also shrunken
rants.gif

ALivingDoll

Can you please tell us what liners are similar to the bronze liquid liner? I like how it looks in swatches but a little apprehensive about dishing out $30+ for it. Thank you!

I just looked through my stuff. The one that I was thinking of may look a little more gold than I remembered. It was a Lancome Artliner - I believe it was from last summer (2012?) collection - Gold Passion. You may be able to find it at one of the cosmetic outlets. The other one was a Mac one but it definitely looks olive so not so close (Desires & Devices??) A few other pencil liners too. I just think these type of colors come off really olivey on me rather than a true bronze. But a side by side comparison would have been better.
Thank you Icecaramellatte! I will definitely have to do some liner hunting this weekend. My order should be arriving today so once it does, I'll see if I can get a reasonably priced liner to match.

elegant-one

Ok, I may have to get La Disiree after seeing those swatches. I did think it would be plummier darker than what it actually look like.

LV2EVOLVE

How sad! The shade is gorgeous though. Both have the same glitter overlay that I haven't seen with other IDO. It has a silver sparkle overlay where the sparkle is actually larger particles without being harsh. Fatal is quite beautiful in person when swatched and I'm imagining using it over my Nudes and Metallics shadows on the center of the lids. Fatal would pair so well with cranberry shades over shadows.

Monsy

icon_eek.gif
because that^^^^ should be NEW stock! Mine flopped out & bounced like a tiddley wink piece. The color looks gorgeous though! What do you think of the shade?
oh man are you kidding me? yours is even worse. mine is going back today!! shade is beautiful in the pan but when applied not at all, looks totally different. just quick swatches . and yes this should be new stock so i don't get it. chanel you messed up this time!

elegant-one

oh man are you kidding me? yours is even worse. mine is going back today!! shade is beautiful in the pan but when applied not at all, looks totally different. just quick swatches . and yes this should be new stock so i don't get it. chanel you messed up this time!

Well, it does look beautiful on your skin. I think its because its missing the depth of color that you see in the pot. too bad

Monsy

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
think its because its missing the depth of color that you see in the pot. too bad

I agree. Well I wanted to be blown away. I am disappointed. I guess nothing for me this holiday from chanel. But there is always some permanent stuff that I want

josephine90

Now im afraid to get it! Maybe i ll just save the money and get the pink explosion blush i ve been yearning instead

elegant-one

Radieuse - Its a very pretty pale slight lavender pinky nude. On my pigmented mauvey lips, its pale.

Michelle - I think you'll love this one
winkiss.gif