Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

elkaknits

it pulls a bit pink on me and the SA mentioned that to me so it is noticeable. A lot of reds pull pink on me and I LOVE that. I love a red with a hint of fushia underneath it. I could try comparing it to Love Goddess or some other MAC color if you like. I have quite a bit of reds from them... Ruby and Riri Woo, Mac Red, all the MM reds, Ronnie Red.... I aim for colors that have enough blue in them that there is a fushia tinge.... I also have all the reds from last holiday Dior Bal collection. I am drawing a blank of what reds I have but those are all recent enough that you can compare if you like

Knope2012

Oh babe, thats waaaay too much pressure
lol.gif

You just can't overdo too much of the blush or it may appear brownish. Its going to one of my favorite everyday no makeup blushes. I also think it would look pretty to use this blush lightly & then some rosey pink over it just on the apples.
Don't worry about it at all
smiles.gif
If it doesn't work for me, I have no problem using their return policy! I'm planning on picking up the Nars Yachiyo brush soon too, which should help me keep from overapplying blushes. I will try it lightly and then build it if I need to. This will be my first Chanel blush

elegant-one

Don't worry about it at all
smiles.gif
If it doesn't work for me, I have no problem using their return policy! I'm planning on picking up the Nars Yachiyo brush soon too, which should help me keep from overapplying blushes. I will try it lightly and then build it if I need to. This will be my first Chanel blush
Your first! I love love love their blushes. Rose Ecrin is one of my all time faves. I hope you like it.

Knope2012

Your first! I love love love their blushes. Rose Ecrin is one of my all time faves. I hope you like it.
I'm sure I will! I've been meaning to get one for a while, but I have a habit of getting blinded by all the pretties different brands are releasing and I ned up missing out on a few things. I will look into Rose Ecrin as well.

Icecaramellatte

Can you please tell us what liners are similar to the bronze liquid liner? I like how it looks in swatches but a little apprehensive about dishing out $30+ for it. Thank you!
I just looked through my stuff. The one that I was thinking of may look a little more gold than I remembered. It was a Lancome Artliner - I believe it was from last summer (2012?) collection - Gold Passion. You may be able to find it at one of the cosmetic outlets. The other one was a Mac one but it definitely looks olive so not so close (Desires & Devices??) A few other pencil liners too. I just think these type of colors come off really olivey on me rather than a true bronze. But a side by side comparison would have been better.

RockDiva

it pulls a bit pink on me and the SA mentioned that to me so it is noticeable. A lot of reds pull pink on me and I LOVE that. I love a red with a hint of fushia underneath it. I could try comparing it to Love Goddess or some other MAC color if you like. I have quite a bit of reds from them... Ruby and Riri Woo, Mac Red, all the MM reds, Ronnie Red.... I aim for colors that have enough blue in them that there is a fushia tinge.... I also have all the reds from last holiday Dior Bal collection. I am drawing a blank of what reds I have but those are all recent enough that you can compare if you like
Thank you! I was hoping for a true/bright red, but I don't mind much if it leans pink. I'll still get it.
The only MAC lipstick I have is Ruby Woo. The closest thing I have to a pink-leaning red lipstick is Revlon Fire & Ice if you have that?
Most of my red lipsticks are orange-red, but I'm looking to change it up a little.

LV2EVOLVE

I received my Initiation today and it's dried up :_( I hope the replacement doesn't arrive the same way. The lid was very secure too.

LV2EVOLVE

The one temptalia has looks the same
Really? That sucks! This is the first one I've ever purchased like this and none of mine ended up this way. This thing is so bite-sized in person. I was afraid it was going to fall out of the jar and get lost before having to return it, lol.

Haven

Has anyone seen the quint anywhere? I have been waiting to finalize what I want from this collection until after I see in person/read about/see swatches of the quint - b/c it is a rather big chunk of $$. If I get the quint, then I should probably cut down my list of the other products.

Teger

Has anyone seen the quint anywhere?  I have been waiting to finalize what I want from this collection until after I see in person/read about/see swatches of the quint - b/c it is a rather big chunk of $$.  If I get the quint, then I should probably cut down my list of the other products.
Counters recieved a "coming soom" placeholder for the quint... No idea when it's actually coming.

Knope2012

I'm wanting to order the blush, but Nordstrom's website is being annoying. Why are they receiving heavy traffic before 9 AM on the East coast?

Miss QQ

Too bad about the dried IdO! My Ebloui was dried and the counter refused to change it for me. The colour is not intense because of the dryness.

Monsy

miss qq do you have mac fix +? i would try just spritzing it once and it should be better. that's how i brought to life dried out fluidlines

Teger

I bought a bottle of isododecane for less than $10 on amazon. In most cases (IdO's, paint pots, fluid lines, etc..), it's the primary solvent/emoillient. Just add a few drops and stir it in, and you're good to go :)