Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
poor Teger....

I agree Boheme is so pretty. It was on my list originally.

What about pigmentation on these shines??/

Teger

I would love to see swatches of Mutine and Satisfaction :)
Mutine is so sheer. A barely there pink with that gorgeous multi-dimensional Chanel shimmer.
a5c449d4_image.jpeg
2c9cce00_image.jpeg
Do you have a swatch of Bliss?
Yes, of course :)
ea4617eb_image.jpeg
It's definitely pinker than I thought it would be (based on the description) but not so pink that takes it out of the nude category. It's a pinky-nude with gold shimmer.
:haha: poor Teger.... I agree Boheme is so pretty. It was on my list originally. What about pigmentation on these shines??/
Emotion & satisfaction are the more pigmented shines. The rest are more sheer.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Emotion & satisfaction are the more pigmented shines. The rest are more sheer.
Thank you so much, Teger! I really like Satisfaction, Mutine is really too sheer for me.
I'm still a little confused about the description of the two, could they be mixed up? Mutine looks like pink with shimmer even though that's the description of Satisfaction.

Teger

Thank you so much, Teger! I really like Satisfaction, Mutine is really too sheer for me.
I'm still a little confused about the description of the two, could they be mixed up? Mutine looks like pink with shimmer even though that's the description of Satisfaction.
The descriptions certainly don't match up with the actual colors!!!
I think it should be:
Satisfaction (Full-Colour Intense Beige)
Mutine (Tender Pink with Silver Reflections)

Although I don't rely heavily on those product sheets, as in the past the actual releases have changed (be it a change from Perm to Le, or if a color is actually coming out)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The descriptions certainly don't match up with the actual colors!!!
I think it should be:
Satisfaction (Full-Colour Intense Beige)
Mutine (Tender Pink with Silver Reflections)

Although I don't rely heavily on those product sheets, as in the past the actual releases have changed (be it a change from Perm to Le, or if a color is actually coming out)
Yes! That's what I already suspected since we saw the first swatch of Satisfaction, because it looked so beige there. So thanks again for the swatches! I might have ended up with the wrong one if I would have just looked at the descriptions.

LiliV

Mutine is so sheer. A barely there pink with that gorgeous multi-dimensional Chanel shimmer.
a5c449d4_image.jpeg
2c9cce00_image.jpeg
Yes, of course :)
ea4617eb_image.jpeg
It's definitely pinker than I thought it would be (based on the description) but not so pink that takes it out of the nude category. It's a pinky-nude with gold shimmer. Emotion & satisfaction are the more pigmented shines. The rest are more sheer.
Bliss looks so nice and peachy! I'm trying to contain myself, I got Malicieuse, Cheri and also Triomphe from Spring lol

Monsy

these two are absolutely perfect for me! and I would also love Flirt.
I love sheer lip colors can't wear anything opaque

Monsy

teger how much shimmer does bliss have? i would buy it if it's not too subtle. i like more shimmer
heart.gif

LivN

Thanks for the chart Teger, I have some serious thinking to do so I don't end up with 10 lip colours from this collection
heart.gif

Teger

Do you think Tocade would show up on our lips? Its so pretty!
Yes. It reminds me of the DC'd glossimer Summer Plum, without any of the shimmer and maybe a little more red-based but not by much. A lot of older Chanel colors had that bit of grey added to them which seems to be missing now.