Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

Dimi

Love La Malicieuse.

Question, for anyone that may know: How does it compare to La Precieuse from the Holiday collection? Both look pinky dark-red.
I have swatched La Preciuse from the holiday collection with La Malicieuse from the current collection

La Maliciuse on the left and La Preciuse on the right. Personally, I prefer La Maliciuse because it's a little more pink than La Preciuse which is more red with pink tones. I have an olive skin tone and La Malicuiuse looks much nicer than La Preciuse, which I think would look better on really dark skin, or really pale skin.

Hope this helps x

RockDiva

I have swatched La Preciuse from the holiday collection with La Malicieuse from the current collection

La Maliciuse on the left and La Preciuse on the right. Personally, I prefer La Maliciuse because it's a little more pink than La Preciuse which is more red with pink tones. I have an olive skin tone and La Malicuiuse looks much nicer than La Preciuse, which I think would look better on really dark skin, or really pale skin.

Hope this helps x
Wow, that is a great help, thank you so much! xoxo
I love La Malicieuse so much more; in fact, it is what I was hoping La Precieuse would be when it came out.
I'm olive-toned too, so it is nice to know how they compare on the same skin tone.

urbis

I have swatched La Preciuse from the holiday collection with La Malicieuse from the current collection La Maliciuse on the left and La Preciuse on the right. Personally, I prefer La Maliciuse because it's a little more pink than La Preciuse which is more red with pink tones. I have an olive skin tone and La Malicuiuse looks much nicer than La Preciuse, which I think would look better on really dark skin, or really pale skin. Hope this helps x
Very useful comparison, I was wondering the difference b/w the deeper winter shade (which matched surprisingly well the vivid red roubis nail polish) and the pinker springy shade

RockDiva

Another comparison question:

If anyone who bought Rouge Allure Conquise also has Rouge Coco in Peregrina #78 (discontinued), can you please compare the two?
I have Peregrina but the Rouge Coco formula doesn't work for me, and I've been hoping for a dupe in the RA range instead, which I prefer.

Dominique33

Thanks for this! I picked up La Malicieuse. I need more swatches of Conquise and Cheri before I get those. I like the colors but I still can't tell how sheer or opaque they are
Actually Conquise is a rouge Allure and chéri is a Rouge Coco, the texture is différent and Conquise is more orange and peachy, Chéri is more a délicate pink well both are pretty. :)

RockDiva

I got La Malicieuse today! It's lovely, but this is not a red lipstick in my opinion. At most it is a reddish pink.

Dominique33

Thanks for this! I picked up La Malicieuse. I need more swatches of Conquise and Cheri before I get those. I like the colors but I still can't tell how sheer or opaque they are
Actually Conquise is a rouge Allure and chéri is a Rouge Coco, the texture is différent and Conquise is more orange and peachy, Chéri is more a délicate pink well both are pretty. :)

baxterina

User38

imabeautygeek.com has a few of the lippies as well as a tutorial by Chanel for new quads..
pretty.gif

LiliV

My lipsticks are here! Cheri is actually pretty peachy on me more than a nude, and it isn't sheer either (I'm really happy about that, I don't like sheer lipsticks). I also got Triomphe from Spring and on me Cheri is pretty close, only less pink. La Malicieuse is gorgeous too! La Malicieuse, Cheri
b67e26f7_image.jpeg
Cheri on bottom, La Malicieuse on top
382a8006_image.jpeg

urbis

My lipsticks are here! Cheri is actually pretty peachy on me more than a nude, and it isn't sheer either (I'm really happy about that, I don't like sheer lipsticks). I also got Triomphe from Spring and on me Cheri is pretty close, only less pink. La Malicieuse is gorgeous too! La Malicieuse, Cheri
b67e26f7_image.jpeg
Cheri on bottom, La Malicieuse on top
382a8006_image.jpeg
So Cheri and Triomphe are relatives? I'd never say that

Teger

Another comparison question: If anyone who bought Rouge Allure Conquise also has Rouge Coco in Peregrina #78 (discontinued), can you please compare the two? I have Peregrina but the Rouge Coco formula doesn't work for me, and I've been hoping for a dupe in the RA range instead, which I prefer. 
Here is a comparison... I thought Pimpante was the closest to peregrina...

Latest posts