Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

Icecaramellatte

Teger - Thanks for all the swatches.

I want:
-Conquise lipstick
-Tocade glossimer
-Bliss glossimer

I think I want to try the Rouge Double Intensite - I kind of like 3 colors. Also, I'm wondering about the Plum liner and how different it is from Nude lip liner. I just bought Mac Plum liner and I'm thinking maybe I didn't need it since I have Chanel Nude liner which is pretty plummy as it is.

Edit - I just saw the swatch of the Plum liner and it looks nothing like the Nude liner.

elegant-one

Just got my La Malicieuse ls
eyelove.gif
On me, it's this beautiful very slight pinked coral red red. I'm wearing it with a delicate application of Chamade blush highlighted with Nars Copacabana high on cheekbones & Mac's Exposed es which is such a lovely fawn neutral shade which is perfect with these lipstick & blush shades.

Winthrop44

I just got mine too. Love your description of Malicieuse - spot on - and I love the color on! It's gorgeous!

Bonitinha

friends.gif
It IS gorgeous on isn't it! Its elegant looking.
I'm sad I didn't see this thread before I ordered my other goodies, LOL
Is this collection on Chanel.com also? I checked real quick, but didn't see it. With all of my small orders, I could have just gotten the big order with the 1 day shipping :)

Miss QQ

Just got my  La Malicieuse ls :eyelove: On me, it's this beautiful very slight pinked coral red red. I'm wearing it with a delicate application of Chamade blush highlighted with Nars Copacabana high on cheekbones & Mac's Exposed es which is such a lovely fawn neutral shade which is perfect with these lipstick & blush shades.
Pinked coral red red sounds wonderful. So you would say it is mainly a red? I need to check out Copanabana!
I just got mine too. Love your description of Malicieuse - spot on - and I love the color on! It's gorgeous!
Good to hear you love it. Noe I'm really excited to see it. I'm also drawn to the plums, so Emotion, Rayonnante and Tocade are on my list. Does Tocade has shimmers? I love the new colours, they look modern and unlike the grey shades that chanel used to have, as what Teger said. Not sure when these will be at my counters, and if we will get all of these or some and with other location specific shades.

baxterina

Great swatches, thank you very much! Looks great on you!
Bought my Malicieusse on Ebay so it takes few days more to get my hands on it in reality. I think the way it looks on stunning Kate is a matter of light (it's part of evening look). She also have pale-pink lips. My lips are naturally red so vampy shades are something I'm afraid off - they always seem ultra - bold and sometimes overboard (to me). But here I couldn't say no.:eyelove:

Bonitinha

Did anyone pick up Irresistible RC from this collection? I saw it in a link that someone else shared on this thread:
http://imabeautygeek.com/2014/02/16/chanel-le-rouge-collection-spring-2014/#axzz2tmfnMiqP

I'm also loving that Tocade gloss! Guess I need to put in a Nordies purchase as well
eyelove.gif

SlugPower

Coup de Coeur is darker and purpleish than April, but still fundamentally the same.

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/02/chanel-coup-de-coeur-609-le-vernis.html?m=1

Oh well.

franlynne

Did anyone pick up Irresistible RC from this collection? I saw it in a link that someone else shared on this thread:
http://imabeautygeek.com/2014/02/16/chanel-le-rouge-collection-spring-2014/#axzz2tmfnMiqP

I'm also loving that Tocade gloss! Guess I need to put in a Nordies purchase as well
eyelove.gif
I just came home with it, mutine and the nail polish. LOVE!!!! I saw it on that thread also and feared it would be too bright on my pigmented lips, but it's not. Plus it is much moister than most rouge cocos . I am very pleased with everything I brought home. The new nail polish is quite similar to April. I looked at them side by side on white paper and the new one has more raspberry in it. I'm bringing it tomorrow for my mani pedi!!

User38

I like the Tocade also.. and for the first time, in a long time, considering purchasing a gloss.. I just don't use them much but this might be a lovely topping to my new lippies.

elegant-one

Do I have to name all of these
nope.gif
girlhaha.gif
4 on the top row are the shines. Tocade is the plum gloss in the upper right swatch. The lip pencils far left. Bottom are the lipsticks minus Malicieuse

^Yes, I am sitting in Nordies shoe dept.
greengrin.gif

L Amoureuse was a bit darker in person. I LOVE Rayonnante! Its beautiful in person. Emotion is lovely, but I guess not too unique.

Winthrop44

Thanks for the great swatches! So of the pigmented shines Boheme is the one on the left and Emotion on the right, right?
greengrin.gif

Is Boheme more orangey or red? Which is which for the 2 less pigmented shines? Which lipstick in the bottom row is L'Amoureuse? Did you buy anything? Could I possibly ask any more questions???
lol.gif