College girls *or anyone really* and makeup!

missteex3

im in highschool, and at my school it seems like either you wear too much make-up or none at all. i usually wear foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and some gloss. one day in the bathroom, i pulled my fix+ out of my purse cause my face was looking a little cake-y and all my friends were like wtf is that?! some of the girls at my lunch table don't even know what sephora is.
ssad.gif

Boasorte

In my school girls wore makeup and dressed up 90% of the time. THere were some girls who didn't give a damn, and other girl who just wore eyeliner, but it was more so bcuz they didn't know how to apply anythin else. This is all at community college, but when I go to Buffalo in January, I have every intention on wearing my makeup who cares? I'm not buying it for it to look pretty in my traincase (well, forthe most part)
Hey if I had my contacts I would be wearing coloured eyeshadow everyday
winks.gif

Mizzvaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
I don't really wear much make-up when I'm at school.
Shoot, I could barely wake up for classes, days I could wake up, sure, I put on some crazy eye-makeup but I NEVER did foundation. But I never cared if anyone thought I wore too much make-up. I do what I want. And I don't do it to look cute either, I love colors, I love the "canvas" so to speak. I'm just artsy!

Now if I'm going clubbing at night or on weekends.. out comes the crazy colors and glitters! =)

I could totally relate to this.
choochoo.gif

I have classes 7am in the morning and putting makeup on is not an option for me. I get up, take a shower.. and maybe put on some eyeliner and blush. That's about it.

I rock my makeup when I go out at night or if there's a special occasion.

I just can't do it before I go to school.. sucks.. it's funny coz I see some of my classmates do a full face makeup.. and I ask myself "If she can do it, why can't I? lol.. but that would mean waking up extra early in the morning.. Boo!

PRiNCiPESSAx4

My major in college is, I'd venture to say, 99.5% male dominated! I'm a sports management major, and it's very tiny, so since I'm one of the only girls, I can get away very easily with a baseball hat, hoodie and sweats but a lot of the times I like to do it a bit more. Even if I am in sweats and a hat I still like to throw some on. I do more muted eyes just because I think I might look a little too "come here, boys!" if I did my more glam ones. Some girls do think it's "trying too hard" or "stuck up" (<- that was a favorite of mine!) but I just generally love doing my makeup and feel better when I have it done.

I also worked in the NHL as an internship this past season, and let me tell you, I was shocked! There were more females, yes, but they all seemed to want to blend into the "guy" environment. They looked at me and my friend as if we had 4 heads when we'd put on lipstick before a game, during which we interacted with the public and players as our job! It was intense. So basically I know how you feel, and I find it very interesting. I haven't figured it out yet, but it's alright, I'm gonna keep wearing it and having a ball!

palmetto_barbie

when i go to class i rock sweats and rainbows but makeup...i do it up...i LOVE getting creative and being dramatic...so ill rock some sweats...and glitter pigment, haha