Coloured Raine Cosmetics

Gorgeous40

I got my Arabian Night and it is AMAZE-BALLS! So much color payoff!!! Only complaint is the disgusting smell and taste.

BrinaBoo10

I didn't know it was a thread for CR! I have 5 lipsticks. I received Boudoir and X-Pose recently. I tried them both on and love them, but the newer ones in the pink tube seem to have an overwhelming fragrance to me so I haven't worn them out yet. My other ones are in the black tube.

charismafulltv

I do have currently: Candy girl, socialite, royal Raine and cappuccino. I'll post my review on Candy girl later today ;)
d8b2f3c4_image.jpeg
This is Candy girl

Gorgeous40

I didn't know it was a thread for CR! I have 5 lipsticks. I received Boudoir and X-Pose recently. I tried them both on and love them, but the newer ones in the pink tube seem to have an overwhelming fragrance to me so I haven't worn them out yet. My other ones are in the black tube.
Right!! Mine is in a pink tube and as beautiful as it is, the smell and taste is too disgusting. I can't wear it and will probably throw it away.

cocotears

I didn't know it was a thread for CR! I have 5 lipsticks. I received Boudoir and X-Pose recently. I tried them both on and love them, but the newer ones in the pink tube seem to have an overwhelming fragrance to me so I haven't worn them out yet. My other ones are in the black tube.
I agree. The taste and smell are foul. I was so disappointed in that.
I do have currently: Candy girl, socialite, royal Raine and cappuccino. I'll post my review on Candy girl later today ;)
d8b2f3c4_image.jpeg
This is Candy girl
Candy Girl is very pretty on you! How did you like Cappuccino? I'm thinking about purchasing it because it looks like a nice nude for me.

charismafulltv

I agree. The taste and smell are foul. I was so disappointed in that. Candy Girl is very pretty on you! How did you like Cappuccino? I'm thinking about purchasing it because it looks like a nice nude for me.
I planned to wear cappuccino tomorrow I just swatches it on my skin. It took awhile to actually show up on my NC45.
6854d18e_image.jpeg

BrinaBoo10

Right!! Mine is in a pink tube and as beautiful as it is, the smell and taste is too disgusting. I can't wear it and will probably throw it away.
Yes, I probably won't purchase anymore and I can't return them, so I am just stuck! I was hesitant to buy outside of MAC and Sephora! This is why. I really like Boudoir, it's beautiful. Sad face.

kirtchik

Whoa, I was thinking of ordering those lippies for ages...but now I'm not sure, so glad I found this thread! What do you guys think of pigmentation? Are they opaque in one swipe or not? How do they compare to Mac Mattes?

charismafulltv

Do you have Nude from the RiRi collection? It reminds of me of that in your arm swatch and it's giving me bad vibes. Nude did not work for me at all. Im hoping it look like this:  http://accidentalbeauty.com/makeup/product-swatches/coloured-raine-lipstick-swatches/
Yes I do have riri nude. You can check it out on my blog because I deleted my pics of it on my phone to save space. The link is on my profile. I am planning to do a comparison when I write my review next week on this. Cappucino is warm taupe brown and mac nude is cool taupe brown undertones.

charismafulltv

Here's the link to my Mac Riri Nude review: http://charismafull.tv/2013/10/10/riri-hearts-mac-fall-collection-nude-lipstick-reviews-photos-w-swatches/ I know we're not suppose to posts direct links to our blogs but this is for cocotears. I just thought of saving her time. I can take the link off just let me know.

cocotears

Thank you charisma! They both look great on you! I might pick up Cappuccino today since Coloured Raine is having a 30% off sale! Also, happy thanksgiving to everyone lurking on Specktra today!

cocotears

Thank you charisma! They both look great on you! I might pick up Cappuccino today since Coloured Raine is having a 30% off sale! Also, happy thanksgiving to everyone lurking on Specktra today!

janineios

I placed an order right when their Black Friday sale went love last night. This was *before* I read the comments about a foul scent :( I picked up Arabian Night, Dragenista, Plum Fairy, Candy Girl, Diva, and Bajan Princess. I hope I can tolerate whatever scent they have! I was really excited about them.

charismafulltv

I placed an order right when their Black Friday sale went love last night. This was *before* I read the comments about a foul scent :( I picked up Arabian Night, Dragenista, Plum Fairy, Candy Girl, Diva, and Bajan Princess. I hope I can tolerate whatever scent they have! I was really excited about them.
I made reviews about a few of them. It's a combination of vanilla and cherry but not too overwhelming to nauseate.