Coloured Raine Cosmetics

sullenxriot182

I had never even heard of them until recently - I ordered the Sugar lquid lipstick today because I just can't resist that color! I may need to get Marshmallow too.

Rebellefleur

I have candy girl and intimidate. I loove them! I havent really gotten a lot of use out of either shade but candy girl is gorgeous!!

sullenxriot182

My Sugar finally came in! It's really odd because it looks darker in the tube and swatched on my wrist than it does on my actual lips, but I love it! Definitely transfer proof and very matte. Only issue is it's a little drying, but I'll deal with that because it has such awesome staying power! Definitely need more colors!

Ajigglin

Any thoughts on the liquid lipsticks from this line? She getting ready to launch another 10 or 12.

sullenxriot182

I only have sugar but I like it a lot. I kind of forgot about this brand because of all the other liquid lipsticks that started coming out lol

shontay07108

Any thoughts on the liquid lipsticks from this line? She getting ready to launch another 10 or 12.
I have several and I love them. No complaints at all. eta: I just ran to their insta to see the new shades and I am getting so many. I'm so excited. I had no idea.

Jayjayy

I want to order some of these soooo bad but I'm waiting for the new colors! I'm going to grab a gloss too. The owner seems really nice too...they always respond to Instagram comments and are never rude, not even to the craze ones lol. Seems like a company I'd like to support and see grow.

Ajigglin

I have several and I love them. No complaints at all. eta: I just ran to their insta to see the new shades and I am getting so many. I'm so excited. I had no idea.
So do II. To me, they are way better than the lipsticks. A couple I've had have weird "industrial" smells, but not on the lips. Staying power is great, plus you can't beat the price. I want all the new ones, so I gotta pace myself.

donchica

This is the lip matte in cherry blossom. It doesn't budge and is my favorite. More swatches later