Coloured Raine Cosmetics

allthingsglam

After trying the lipsticks again, they're kinda patchy and they're not as creamy as I thought they would be. I see on the website they updated their descriptions to semi-matte though. They do go on very lightly so they take some building up. Arabian Night does leave behind a reddish stain. Here is me wearing plum fairy and arabian night with no make-up so forgive me. 
Beautiful

lilinah

My list is
Arabian Nights - deep violet
Erotika - olive green

If the smell is so bad, i'm not sure if i want to buy more colors.

And some have said the packaging is cheap and they worry it will break. I've never seen the package. Can you who have this post a picture or describe it better?

ETA: How do these compare to Melt cosmetics?

DILLIGAF

Funny this topic ends up on the NEW POST front page. I was just on their website and was considering Cappuccino and Plum Fairy.

SeaBreeze33

My list is
Arabian Nights - deep violet
Erotika - olive green

If the smell is so bad, i'm not sure if i want to buy more colors.

And some have said the packaging is cheap and they worry it will break. I've never seen the package. Can you who have this post a picture or describe it better?

ETA: How do these compare to Melt cosmetics?
It's a fairly strong, old woman perfume smell now IMO It goes away after awhile, but the taste is kinda sharp, I run a little EOS balm over it to mask the taste. They are supposed to be going back to original fragrance (which I LOVED) as stock dwindles, so which tubes you get is kind of hit and miss because I recently ordered a Rebel Raine after they restocked, and it was still in the old black packaging with the nice fragrance that I prefer. Unless you're just super sensitive to fragrance, I think they're still worth the money. I have Candy Girl, Cappuccino, Lavender Raine (FAV!!!), Rebel Raine, Plum Fairy, Arabian Night, Penthouse Sweet, and Chocolip.

The new packaging is like a glossy PINK version of MACs lipstick. I think the people worrying about it breaking have the old style of black packaging, which I really liked, but it was a bit flimsy... I never thought it would break on me, but I was disappointed in how lightweight it was, kind of made it feel cheap.

SeaBreeze33

Here's swatches and pics of the different packaging
b9705612_image.jpeg
4f31b4c4_image.jpeg

MissKittie

I...LOVE...THESE...LIPSTICKS! I have been putting people on to these left and right! Anyway, I currently have: Persian Queen, Dragenista, Arabian Night, X-Posé, Monroe, Dramatica, Boudoir, Plum Fairy, Fierce & Fab, and VVS Lipsynch. I just ordered: Chocolip, Penthouse Sweet, Diva, and Naked. Eventually I want to have them ALL! The pigmentation is excellent and they have a vast array of colors. I prefer the newer packaging and the smell doesn't bother me a bit. It's like how your mother's makeup smelled back in the day lol. I have swatches of the first six on the IG I just started @leathernlaceartistry. I'll try to post them here

janineios

So I finally started up my beauty blog, which I've been meaning to do for so long now. Anyway, my first post is a short review and some swatches of Coloured Raine lippies :) link is in my sig as well as my profile page if anyone is interested.

mosha010

So anyone else been playing w these lippys ? I saw some swatches and reviews online but I seldom trust bloggers that "love everything"... Anyone. ?

Yazmin

So anyone else been playing w these lippys ? I saw some swatches and reviews online but I seldom trust bloggers that "love everything"... Anyone. ?
I recently ordered Dramatica, Stalker, Raunchy and Black Dahlia. Dramatica is my favorite, followed by Stalker! I'll try to post some lip swatches this weekend. I should be in bed right now.

I had also ordered Arabian Nights and Plum Fairy but those weren't in stock so I pre-ordered those. No indication on when those will be available again. I was looking forward to those two the most!

mosha010

@yazmin Ty hun I really want to see ur swatches !!!!!! I've been looking at these and wondering since the colors look insane

Yazmin

Took me almost an hour to photograph these. I don't know why it was so challenging to get really good pics, and the darker the shade, the harder/longer it was to capture. Please forgive the pic quality.
9ca18e9b_image.jpeg
dfa79a05_image.jpeg
Top to bottom (no flash/with flash): Dramatica, Raunchy, Stalker and Black Dahlia Arm swatches, with flash, clockwise: Dramatica, Stalker, Black Dahlia and Stalker
49aaebe4_image.jpeg