ColourPop

Icecaramellatte

Oh I was so tired I took a nap. My nap lasted so long it was almost my regular bed time when I woke but I decided to go on IG and saw the free gift. So I ordered. So many things I wanted I just started adding to my cart. I didn't think too hard. Here's my order:

Product
Happy Hour × 1
Intoxicate × 1
So Quiche × 1$
Jelly Fish × 1
Animal × 1
Birthday Girl ×
I'm hearing so much about long ship dates but my first order came pretty fast. Now this second order is taking some time. I can wait though. I have plenty to tide me over until it comes. I can't believe I placed another order.

Rebby Writer

Well THAT was fast! I placed an order on Monday and it just shipped! Getting dem lippies lol!
girlhaha.gif

erine1881

Oh I was so tired I took a nap.  My nap lasted so long it was almost my regular bed time when I woke but I decided to go on IG and saw the free gift.  So I ordered.  So many things I wanted I just started adding to my cart.  I didn't think too hard.  Here's my order:
Product 
Happy Hour  × 1  
Intoxicate  × 1  
So Quiche  × 1 $
Jelly Fish  × 1  
Animal  × 1  
Birthday Girl ×
I'm hearing so much about long ship dates but my first order came pretty fast.  Now this second order is taking some time.  I can wait though.  I have plenty to tide me over until it comes.  I can't believe I placed another order.
My order that arrived today was placed 8 days ago. Not bad at all :nope:

beauteblogueur

It usually takes about 2 weeks for my orders to get to Australia (from the date I order, not the date it ships), which is pretty standard if not a bit faster than average. I had a Lime Crime order recently that took almost a month to arrive!

Bigger orders I send to a parcel forwarder in the US, and I find Colourpop's shipping to there quicker than Nordstroms, and sometimes quicker than MAC and Neimans. At least when Colourpop finally sends things it's 2 day mail (or whatever they call it). My Nordie's orders spend just as much time 'processing' and then take 4-5 days to arrive after that.

clidre

I've also placed my second order. I took Girly, finally. Hope I won't look too old with it. But I can also use it as highlighter I saw some swatches of a wonderful blue eyeshadow, called Kimono, but it seems is not produced anymore. What a pity!

montREALady

5hrs since my last post, it's finally shipping! But they use USPS so I likely won't see it until after the holiday since they're in CA and I'm in NYC. Wahhhh.
Apparently I'll get mine on Tuesday...too bad, I would have liked it before the long weekend since I'm going out on Sunday. Oh well.

Beauteque

Hi, I'm Payal from a K Beauty company called Beauteque!

I actually just got my first order of lippie stix yesterday and I'm already obsessed! I got Tootsi, Lumiere, & Toucan :)

SassyWonder

I just placed my 3rd order in 8 days. This time I only ordered Pinch, Blood and Jelly Fish. I had to have the Birthday Girl shadow. I put myself on CP restriction.

dash4

I may get some liners to get the bday shadow
Some of the liners - look good without a lippie on top, at least according to swatches I have seen. I am trying to resist buying more until I get my two newest orders, at least.. One is supposed to be here tomorrow and the other order is supposed to be here on Saturday.. but according to tracking - neither has moved from California since 5/19 at 5am.. so I am not getting my hopes up that they will arrive on time.. sighs.

clidre

Do you think there's a CP dupe of the much sought YSL rouge pur 52? I think Toucan, Go Fish and Trixie are quite close to it