ColourPop

Avarier

Meh, i can pass. I have a ton of pretty golds and coppers. I'm just going to keep waiting to place my order until boba comes back.
same here! I was expecting something much more unique. I already have gold and copper shadows from them, so meh. I mean, I'd totally take a free item, but it wouldn't convince me to order just for it.

Rinstar

She has glitter on her face from it. (EDIT-- not all down her face - you can not see her face.. but there are glitters on her cheekbone and under her eye).

Tbh - I wore Sequin the other day and I had glitter like that all down my face by the end of the day.. which I hate..

I am not sure I will be buying many eyeshadows in the future... I think I will stick to lippies, lippie pencils, highlighters, bronzers and blushes..

PS~ I still want that limited edition Birthday girl shadow though..lol.
Hmmm I hardly get any fallout with the glittery CP shades I own. Way less than I expected. Sorry you had so much with Sequin!

dash4

Hmmm I hardly get any fallout with the glittery CP shades I own. Way less than I expected. Sorry you had so much with Sequin!
Yes, I know.. I will give it another try before discounting all of their glittery eyeshadows.. I do love the colors, but glitter on my face REALLY bothers me.

dgeorge29

do you have a picture? this seems to be more of an issue since the summer started. I wonder if the heat is causing them to melt?
I am not sure what the issue is. But CP customer service was very prompt and gave me a special code to reorder the broken ones at no cost after I sent them a pic.

Rinstar

Ugh I am just battling with myself about ordering right now just for the birthday shadow. I just got an order last week... I have a few things I would like, but do NOT need. The birthday shadow is a color I will definitely wear, but I probably have many similar shadows. What to do, what to do...

Rebby Writer

Just got my lippie stix and shadow in the mail!

I got Addict, Pinch, Brink, Topanga, and Feather. I also got BFF pencil because I was predicting Addict would be really pale.

I have only tried Pinch and Addict so far but, I was right. Addict is a really light nude. It is pink but comes off just a shade lighter than my natural skintone. Definitely good to have a nude pencil with this. I will now proceed to pat myself on the back for thinking ahead. lol

I am wearing Pinch right now and I love it! It's just slightly more brown and darker than my natural lip color.

slowlikehoney

Just got my lippie stix and shadow in the mail!

I got Addict, Pinch, Brink, Topanga, and Feather. I also got BFF pencil because I was predicting Addict would be really pale.

I have only tried Pinch and Addict so far but, I was right. Addict is a really light nude. It is pink but comes off just a shade lighter than my natural skintone. Definitely good to have a nude pencil with this. I will now proceed to pat myself on the back for thinking ahead. lol

I am wearing Pinch right now and I love it! It's just slightly more brown and darker than my natural lip color.
I'm glad I picked up Pinch because it sounds like my kind of lippie. I was supposed to get my package today, at least that's what my tracking said, but nothing came in the mail. Disappointing!

Rinstar

Ugh I am just battling with myself about ordering right now just for the birthday shadow. I just got an order last week... I have a few things I would like, but do NOT need. The birthday shadow is a color I will definitely wear, but I probably have many similar shadows. What to do, what to do...
woopsies, I just caved! I only got Feather, Shark Attack and then the bday shadow. I tried to be relatively well-behaved, but I would have ordered Feather and Shark Attack eventually anyway.

crystalzi

My package with my bday shadow and the Monday set was supposedly delivered on my front porch today and it's not there. I've had things stolen lately so yeah. Pretty bummed :(

montREALady

Yes, I know.. I will give it another try before discounting all of their glittery eyeshadows..  I do love the colors, but glitter on my face REALLY bothers me.     
I hate glitter on my face too. I ordered Nillionaire, Coconut and Shark Attack. We'll see...

Rinstar

What do you think are the CP must have blushes?
I looooooove Between the Sheets and Jellyfish. Two totally different looks, both are great. I really like all the blushes I've gotten from CP though, so check out some swatches and buy whatever you gravitate towards.

clidre

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I placed my third order in one week
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I fell in love with Shark Attack, just after my second order and I couldn't resist. As a blush, I took Holiday. I'm NC 25, I think it can be good for next summer.
This 3rd order was reserved to dupes: I took Etiquette (it's so classy! Almost identical to Armani liquid eye tint- Minuit $38) and Rocket, that is very very close to YSL Rouge Rose ($36). Check here: http://www.shamelessfripperies.com/swatches/the-lipstick-that-sold-out-worldwide/ It's gorgeous on pale skin!