ColourPop

SassyWonder

Do you think there's a CP dupe of the much sought YSL rouge pur 52? I think Toucan, Go Fish and Trixie are quite close to it
YSL changed the name Rosy Coral is the same color. http://www.yslbeautyus.com/rouge-pur-couture/194YSL.html?dwvar_194YSL_color=52%20Rosy%20Coral

hitchcockblonde

Omg for the order that I placed yesterday night just got the shipping notice!!
icon_eek.gif
Me too! No expected delivery date yet though. I'm really excited and thinking about picking up the In Bloom set as well for another birthday shadow.

shellygrrl

Staff member
A quick aside to note that Beauteque (their post is on page 112) is a Specktra sponsor (anyone with an "Insider" badge under their username is one), which is why their post has been left alone. Thanks! :)

laurennnxox

I have a cart ready to order but i've been waiting foooorever for boba to come back in stock! I even emailed them, but they said they don't know when. My luck i'll place this order and it will finally reappear

dgeorge29

Okay, so 4 out of 14 of my eye shadows arrived shattered beyond salvation. One of which I didn't even order. Not sure what is going on with CP these days but I have ordered from them before and all items arrived in a reasonable time and intact. Have they changed formula? I really need them to get this sorted because I have them shipped to an address in the US but I dont receive them until weeks after..... I am a huge fan but I think this will be my last eyeshadow order for a while......
ssad.gif

jenise

c57cb450_image.jpeg
Finally got my summer shadows! I also picked up a bronzer and monster. I swatched the bronzer on my hand last night and it's still on there right now after a shower and all!

Avarier

Okay, so 4 out of 14 of my eye shadows arrived shattered beyond salvation. One of which I didn't even order. Not sure what is going on with CP these days but I have ordered from them before and all items arrived in a reasonable time and intact. Have they changed formula? I really need them to get this sorted because I have them shipped to an address in the US but I dont receive them until weeks after..... I am a huge fan but I think this will be my last eyeshadow order for a while......
ssad.gif
do you have a picture? this seems to be more of an issue since the summer started. I wonder if the heat is causing them to melt?

Avarier

temptalia posted a review of the birthday girl shadow! http://www.temptalia.com/colourpop-birthday-girl-super-shock-shadow-review-photos-swatches

allthingsglam

aaefa5e7_image.jpeg
in makeup heaven today got 4 packages But one of my colourpop packages that was supposed to come today didn't O well hopefully soon everything is in tact I'm happy about that

dash4

temptalia posted a review of the birthday girl shadow! http://www.temptalia.com/colourpop-birthday-girl-super-shock-shadow-review-photos-swatches
She has glitter on her face from it. (EDIT-- not all down her face - you can not see her face.. but there are glitters on her cheekbone and under her eye).

Tbh - I wore Sequin the other day and I had glitter like that all down my face by the end of the day.. which I hate..

I am not sure I will be buying many eyeshadows in the future... I think I will stick to lippies, lippie pencils, highlighters, bronzers and blushes..

PS~ I still want that limited edition Birthday girl shadow though..lol.

clidre

She has glitter on her face from it. (EDIT-- not all down her face - you can not see her face.. but there are glitters on her cheekbone and under her eye).

Tbh - I wore Sequin the other day and I had glitter like that all down my face by the end of the day.. which I hate..

I am not sure I will be buying many eyeshadows in the future... I think I will stick to lippies, lippie pencils, highlighters, bronzers and blushes..

PS~ I still want that limited edition Birthday girl shadow though..lol.
I think the glitters on her cheekbone don't come from her eyeshadows, but from her highlighter

laurennnxox

Meh, i can pass. I have a ton of pretty golds and coppers. I'm just going to keep waiting to place my order until boba comes back.

dash4

youngwildandpolished made a video using Birthday girl - she said she had to build it.. honestly, it does not look like that great of a color.

Icecaramellatte

Coconut is the blue shadow, right? I just got my order in but there is no blue shadow in the box. I don't want to open all the boxes. I'm tired. Oh I hate order problems.