ColourPop

laurennnxox

Is the $5 off code generic? I signed up with my email and haven't received it, and it's been a few days. I've even confirmed my subscription. :/

Rebby Writer

All of the stuff that I want is sold out. I guess that is a good thing because I can concentrate on what I have.

I'm wearing Topanga, today. Just an FYI, the color is actually darker in person than on the swatches. The picture on the website makes it look pink but I would call it more of a rusty coral color. It is lovely, though.

Indieprincess

I just tested out Jellyfish and OMG that texture is like butter, it's so smooth and the pigmentation is ridiculous. Also Hippo seems to be a little stiffer and more powdery than the rest of my highlighters is it like that for anyone else?

laurennnxox

My 2nd order this month! I was hoping to add Boba, but I'm sure that whenever it re-stocks they'll also have new items for me to order. I hope I love Shark Attack. I wasn't 100% sure on it. Some swatches make it look amazing and some I don't know if it'll be flattering on me. We'll see! I used the $5 off, so, to me it feels like a "free" gamble if that make sense.
girlhaha.gif

allthingsglam

My 2nd order this month! I was hoping to add Boba, but I'm sure that whenever it re-stocks they'll also have new items for me to order. I hope I love Shark Attack. I wasn't 100% sure on it. Some swatches make it look amazing and some I don't know if it'll be flattering on me. We'll see! I used the $5 off, so, to me it feels like a "free" gamble if that make sense. :haha:
great haul enjoy

allthingsglam

I almost made my 3rd order in 6 days last night.. but I resisted, but now I really want to make an order for the Birthday girl shadow.. Some of the liners - look good without a lippie on top, at least according to swatches I have seen.  I am trying to resist buying more until I get my two newest orders, at least.. One is supposed to be here tomorrow and the other order is supposed to be here on Saturday.. but according to tracking - neither has moved from California since 5/19 at 5am.. so I am not getting my hopes up that they will arrive on time.. sighs.
yessss I agree I love wet liner I use it alone and it's one of my fave
ITA @allthingsglam CP brushes would be

bunnypoet

I just tested out Jellyfish and OMG that texture is like butter, it's so smooth and the pigmentation is ridiculous. Also Hippo seems to be a little stiffer and more powdery than the rest of my highlighters is it like that for anyone else?
I did notice this too, but I love the color, and it is not too too powdery! I need to add Jellyfish to my wish list. So many people have been raving about it.

Indieprincess

I did notice this too, but I love the color, and it is not too too powdery! I need to add Jellyfish to my wish list. So many people have been raving about it.
I love the color too, I just noticed that it didn't adhere to my brush as easily as the others did.

Jennyemm

I snagged the Birthday Girl shadow since tonight's the last chance, and let's be honest, that packaging is pretty much the main reason why I wanted it. I have a problem, and admitting it is the first step right?

bunnypoet

I snagged the Birthday Girl shadow since tonight's the last chance, and let's be honest, that packaging is pretty much the main reason why I wanted it. I have a problem, and admitting it is the first step right?
Yeah, that's a big first step for us addicts. Lol. I placed an order for the packaging too, for items that I was a bit iffy on no less. I picked up a second Pinch lipstick too by mistake. I forgot that I had already picked that one up. Oops. Should have checked my ColourPop collection Excel spreadsheet.
girlhaha.gif

slowlikehoney

I'm loving Pinch! It reminds me of Pander Me from MAC, although Pinch pulls a little more on the brown side, while Pander Me is more orange.

Rebby Writer

Don't know if this will help anyone buuuut...
[h=1]From top to bottom: Addict, Cookie, Westie, Pinch, Tootsi (with liner), Lumiere, Brink, Topanga, and Button.[/h]