ColourPop

CrimsonQuill157

I was about to rave about my order but I'm annoyed.  I ordered a shadow and paid for a shadow.  They did not send the shadow with my order.  They told me it is out of stock and will not send it when it comes back in stock yet will not issue a refund.  They are only offering a gift card.  Sounds like a strange business practice.  
Um what? That's bs. It's their mistake, the least they could do is refund you for the shadow.

NaomiH

Oooh thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. I just looked in the mirror and can't even see Monster on my cheekbones! I'm so pissed! Granted I've been sneezing and had to reapply powder under my eyes, maybe I covered it?! But I'm usually shining bright like a diamond! This is not cool! :lol:
:thud: Gorgeous!

Icecaramellatte

Um what? That's bs. It's their mistake, the least they could do is refund you for the shadow.
I agree. I really just don't want to be locked in. I think they should just send it when it comes in but anyway. I just don't want to deal with it anymore. I told them I'll take the gift certificate but was unhappy about it. We've been emailing back and forth and I just don't want to anymore. I have been buying a whole lot and haven't even had time to try everything out. I think I need to slow it down anyway.

In other Colourpop news. . . I wore a whole lot of Colourpop today. I'm new to the eyeshadows, blush, lippie stixx and bronzer and wore all of these products for the first time today.

I wore Shark Attack on the lid and a bit above the crease. When I got Shark Attack, I tried it on a bit above the crease with the shadow I already had on and I liked it. But today I put it on the lid to start off but it looked too red so I started adding brown and bronze tones to the lid mostly from my Shu Uemura Nude palette. I put Intoxicate (brown) in the crease but it wasn't showing so well there. I did use the 242 I think??? brush but I didn't like how it went on so I just used my finger. I will try a duo fiber brush next time. I don't mind using my finger for the lid but I don't see how that will work for crease work. The look ended up looking nice though.

Next I used the bronzer. It was darker than I usually use but I put on so little it was fine. It was a bit red toned though. I'm used to golden type bronzers but lately I've been getting red ones. I pat on a teeny bit on my cheek and then blended fast. I was really scared because I really didn't have time to take it off if I messed up. It was harder to blend the longer I waited so I decided to just put it on the cheek area. I then pat on very lightly, Jelly fish blush in the same manner. I decided to highlight with Mac Freshen Up since I've used all but one of my Colourpop highlighters at least once. I finished with Pinch Lippie Stixx. I really like this color and I don't even like mattes. A nice nude for me.

I liked the look I did but these products require a learning curve. I need more practice with them. I think I will practice some more or not use them when I need to get out the door quickly, at least for now. I still have several eyeshadows I still haven't used.

ktutorials

I have 8 of their eyeshadows and 6 of their lippie sticks. I love the products but two things...

First issue: They REALLY need to improve on the quality of the packaging. I've had my products for about a month and every single one of the eyeshadow pans fall right out when you open them. Luckily they are a creamy formula so they don't really break easily.

My may concern with them though is that 30 minutes after I placed my first and only order my bank called me to let me know they were freezing the account I used because there were 6 charges attempted in Vermont (I'm in California) at various locations all exceeding $100. I bank with chase so it was fixed easily but still I haven't ordered from them since because I feel like their site isn't secure. The credit card I used was just activated three days prior to my purchase and the colourpop order was my first purchase with it. I emailed them and the person who responded just apologized but didn't really act surprised by it which only makes me more concerned. I'm tempted to place another order (but through paypal this time) but a part of me feels like I shouldn't take the risk. Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening?

Rinstar

I have 8 of their eyeshadows and 6 of their lippie sticks. I love the products but two things...

First issue: They REALLY need to improve on the quality of the packaging. I've had my products for about a month and every single one of the eyeshadow pans fall right out when you open them. Luckily they are a creamy formula so they don't really break easily.

My may concern with them though is that 30 minutes after I placed my first and only order my bank called me to let me know they were freezing the account I used because there were 6 charges attempted in Vermont (I'm in California) at various locations all exceeding $100. I bank with chase so it was fixed easily but still I haven't ordered from them since because I feel like their site isn't secure. The credit card I used was just activated three days prior to my purchase and the colourpop order was my first purchase with it. I emailed them and the person who responded just apologized but didn't really act surprised by it which only makes me more concerned. I'm tempted to place another order (but through paypal this time) but a part of me feels like I shouldn't take the risk. Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening?
This is why I only use Paypal on smaller sites like this. There's no risk if you pay through Paypal, so I would go ahead and do that.

laurennnxox

Man CP is being really damn slow with my order this time around. It's been processing for a full business week, now. Usually they process in 3 days and ship it out and I get it within 7-8 days of initially placing my order. :(

I realized this because I made an order from LA Splash Tuesday night and it'll be here monday! They've definitely stepped up their shipping game because last time it almost took 2 weeks to get my order.

I wish CP would upgrade their shipping. I'd definitely order from them more.

crystalzi

Finally got my Monday's in Malibu and my bday shadow. It's cute and not bad for a free shadow, but it's not the wow I'd expect for their bday le shadow. Why not a color with duochrome and rainbow sparkles? I prefer 3 as a brown glittery neutral. Loved gecko in the Malibu set!

kirtchik

Whoa, duochrome and rainbow sparkles would be amazing! I'm also a bit underwhelmed by birthday girl...not a bad eyeshadow at all, just not as exciting as I hoped....
Finally got my Monday's in Malibu and my bday shadow. It's cute and not bad for a free shadow, but it's not the wow I'd expect for their bday le shadow. Why not a color with duochrome and rainbow sparkles? I prefer 3 as a brown glittery neutral. Loved gecko in the Malibu set!

Jaymuhlee

[@]Icecaramellatte[/@] I tried using my bdellium tools brushes and they worked ok but I was still struggling to blend. I ordered some of elf's studio brushes during their Memorial Day sale and they're just rough enough to pick up product well but soft enough that you're not scratching your eye lids. I was really impressed by the blending brush and crease brush. Truly!

Icecaramellatte

Thanks for letting us know.

Yazmin

Man CP is being really damn slow with my order this time around. It's been processing for a full business week, now. Usually they process in 3 days and ship it out and I get it within 7-8 days of initially placing my order. :(

I realized this because I made an order from LA Splash Tuesday night and it'll be here monday! They've definitely stepped up their shipping game because last time it almost took 2 weeks to get my order.

I wish CP would upgrade their shipping. I'd definitely order from them more.
Me, too! The small order I placed a week ago is also still processing.

starletta8

I went to check on the order I placed more than a week ago, and now I'm confused. It says that it's Completed, but there's no shipment information associated with the order. Has this happened to anyone else?

laurennnxox

It says that it's Completed, but there's no shipment information associated with the order. Has this happened to anyone else?
You just reminded me to check my order too. I remember them saying on IG to someone that they were behind on orders since the free eyeshadow promo-- and that they'd be working on Saturday to get the items out. I'm assuming that because there is no mail on Sundays, that there won't be any tracking until Monday. Maybe.

Mine says that, too, and this is the first time this has happened. If a tracking number doesn't appear during business hours monday, I'll be emailing them. I'm frustrating with their dreadfully slow shipping. :( Instead of churning out new collections they should probably focus on shortening their turn-around time-- but, that's just me. I'm sooo impatient!