ColourPop

MsGlossy

I got my Colour Pop order today and the blushes and the highligher applied very well with my small stipple brush -- just gorgeous! I'm not sure the bronzer will work for my complexion, but I will gave it a fair shake. The lippie is nice but the smell is awful! It has an odd, sweet scent that borders on being disgusting IMO. And, I wanted to order more colors too.
sigh.gif

MsGlossy

So missed the memo on how I believe @jenise applies it but I wet a Sephora one the other day ("The Sculptor) and that worked great, but I wanted more of a pointy end (it's flat and round) so I tried today with my Avon one and it looked like when you sponge paint, little sponge imprints, which was a no-no. Definitely the sponge. I only have one legit BB and it's for foundation so I may have to buy another. Actually, I may get the little ones that I thought were useless before!
girlhaha.gif

Wearing Monster today. I love the iridescence!
Monster looks gorg on you! I also like the lippie that you're wearing.

laurennnxox

Finally got around to swatching all the colors in mondays in malibu set and I am IN LOVE :eyelove: i can't wait to play around. These next two weeks are stressful for me school wise, so i'm always rushing and don't have time to play. But i can't wait until I have time to create new looks :)

Vandekamp

So missed the memo on how I believe @jenise applies it but I wet a Sephora one the other day ("The Sculptor) and that worked great, but I wanted more of a pointy end (it's flat and round) so I tried today with my Avon one and it looked like when you sponge paint, little sponge imprints, which was a no-no. Definitely the sponge. I only have one legit BB and it's for foundation so I may have to buy another. Actually, I may get the little ones that I thought were useless before!
girlhaha.gif

Very pretty look. My eyes are drawn to your beautiful watch.

Vandekamp

I got my Colour Pop order today and the blushes and the highligher applied very well with my small stipple brush -- just gorgeous! I'm not sure the bronzer will work for my complexion, but I will gave it a fair shake. The lippie is nice but the smell is awful! It has an odd, sweet scent that borders on being disgusting IMO. And, I wanted to order more colors too.
sigh.gif
I agree. I will never overpay for another blush from Mac again.

Indieprincess

I got my Colour Pop order today and the blushes and the highligher applied very well with my small stipple brush -- just gorgeous!  I'm not sure the bronzer will work for my complexion, but I will gave it a fair shake. The lippie is nice but the smell is awful! It has an odd, sweet scent that borders on being disgusting IMO. And, I wanted to order more colors too.  :sigh:  
I actually like the smell of the lippies.

montREALady

I agree. I will never overpay for another blush from Mac again.
That's how I feel about their lip pencils. I love NYX's, and for $2.99? Really? There's no argument, lol. I bought two blushes from MAC back in the day, early 2000's, Format and a burgundy for my wedding, forgot the name and it's still pretty much unused. Then I stopped buying MAC period until RiRi in 2013. Since then I've only bought limited edition blushes with the exception of Peachtwist, which I bought a couple months ago. Since joining Specktra I kind of started back looking at MAC more. Otherwise I wear primarily NYX, Avon and mark blushes.

ellemarie

My order from May 23 came yesterday. I think by buying Feminist and Tootsi before anything else makes the other lip colors seem kind of boring. I like the matte formula and smell enough that I'll just use them (Pinch, Cookie, Lumiere) whenever I don't really care what color I'm wearing but want to wear something.

The shadow formula is a little tricky to me. I've never been impressed with creams and it's a hassle to me to apply eye makeup with my fingers. I'm not ambidextrous so getting the same blending motion will take some work. I'm very used to working with brushes! But these would be great for when I'm traveling and don't want to bring brushes.

montREALady

My order from May 23 came yesterday. I think by buying Feminist and Tootsi before anything else makes the other lip colors seem kind of boring. I like the matte formula and smell enough that I'll just use them (Pinch, Cookie, Lumiere) whenever I don't really care what color I'm wearing but want to wear something.

The shadow formula is a little tricky to me. I've never been impressed with creams and it's a hassle to me to apply eye makeup with my fingers. I'm not ambidextrous so getting the same blending motion will take some work. I'm very used to working with brushes! But these would be great for when I'm traveling and don't want to bring brushes.
I'm thinking the mini beauty blenders or even eye shadow sponge applicators will work with the shadows. I have to try myself. I've been using my fingers too.

clidre

I don't like fingers at all; I bought the Sedona Lace 312 and it's great! It mimics my fingers perfectly

Prettypackages

girlhaha.gif

this is stunning. ANd give me that watch! When these first came out, I didn't think I needed a colorful highlight.. I wore a lavender blush today and a lavender irridescent highlight would have set it off perfectly.

montREALady

pretty!
this is why I haven't taken the plunge. their learning curve is something I don't want to deal with.

that's good to know.
this is stunning. ANd give me that watch! When these first came out, I didn't think I needed a colorful highlight.. I wore a lavender blush today and a lavender irridescent highlight would have set it off perfectly.
Oooh, what lavender blush?
pretty.gif
Sephora's Over the Moon? Well that's violet...
girlhaha.gif

Vandekamp

I hear the RT one is good, it should work fine.  Thanks!! It's MAC, Julia Petit Acai with NYX Deep Purple lip pencil. Thanks! I came across it on Pinterest once earlier this year and had to have it! It's a small company based out in Salt Lake City, UT called arvo. They have a good social initiative with some sales going to charities, etc. www.arvowear.com. It's the Tom Sawyer. That's how I feel about their lip pencils. I love NYX's, and for $2.99? Really? There's no argument, lol. I bought two blushes from MAC back in the day, early 2000's, Format and a burgundy for my wedding, forgot the name and it's still pretty much unused. Then I stopped buying MAC period until RiRi in 2013. Since then I've only bought limited edition blushes with the exception of Peachtwist, which I bought a couple months ago. Since joining Specktra I kind of started back looking at MAC more. Otherwise I wear primarily NYX, Avon and mark blushes.
I plan to check Arvo out. Thanks. I will not buy another lip liner from Mac. I prefer to buy them fromCP. The same with the blushes. I don't like to overpay for anything.

Rinstar

My order from Memorial Day weekend came yesterday. It's small, I just got Feather and Shark Attack (I really just ordered to get the birthday shadow!). They all look gorgeous swatches. I was planning on wearing the birthday e/s today, but I am sick as a dog in my bed, so that'll have to wait.

clidre

Hi girls! Is there anyone that has both Girly, XO and Plunge? Can you tell me the difference? XO and Plunge seem identical to me, but I haven't found a picture with both the shade to confirm that