ColourPop

starletta8

Quote:Originally Posted by crystalzi

Mine said the same thing and I emailed them already.

OK, I just sent an email to them.

5tyles

After placing my order it took about a week of processing and then I got the package within two days. It was packaged well.

I'm really really enjoying Shark Attack, I wore it last night and got a lot of compliments on it! I'm using Birthday Girl today and it is quite nice but I wasn't really expecting to get so much fall out! Gorgeous though and an easy fix with my Simple cleansing water.

Icecaramellatte

After placing my order it took about a week of processing and then I got the package within two days. It was packaged well.

I'm really really enjoying Shark Attack, I wore it last night and got a lot of compliments on it! I'm using Birthday Girl today and it is quite nice but I wasn't really expecting to get so much fall out! Gorgeous though and an easy fix with my Simple cleansing water.
Ooh I really like Shark Attack too. I went for a simple look today. Just Snakebite on the lid and Intoxicate in the crease. I did use the Mac 286 duo fiber brush to apply Intoxicate in the crease and it worked quite well. I forgot to use eye shadow primer but it lasted quite well without it.

Rebby Writer

Quote: ColourPop Cosmetics ‏@ColourPopCo 10m10 minutes ago
When we did a site update somehow our shipping & processing time verbiage didn't cross over

Quote: ColourPop Cosmetics ‏@ColourPopCo 10m10 minutes ago
We are actively working on speeding up the processing time.
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
thank you for being patient with us

powderprincess

My order still says processing. I'm excited for the hippo and monster highlighters as I have loved the others that I ordered. So far I have smoke n whistles, lunch money, tease cake, and stole the show. Does anyone know if double dip will be available not in a kit? It looks stunning but I don't want any of the lippies in the kit.

clidre

Does anyone have both Plunge and Birthday Girl? I don't know how much they're close... Plunge is very elegant... I'm try to hold out against making another order....

laurennnxox

Even though I never got my tacking info and they didn't get back to me-- my package showed up today. Luckily everything was in perfect shape. I really do think they need to start using boxes for everyone. It made it all the way from Cali to Florida just fine in the box packed tightly with foam.

I'm in a rush so I'll probably swatch tomorrow morning! I wont be back home until 9pm and the sun will already have set

starletta8

I got an answer yesterday with tracking info- thumbs up to ColourPop. Double thumbs up that my order showed up! Mine was simple- 3 eyeshadows (Flipper, Shark Attack, Birthday Girl), 3 highlighters (Monster, Hippo, Lunch Money), Love the shadows, but oh man.... I need all the highlighters now!

montREALady

I got an answer yesterday with tracking info- thumbs up to ColourPop. Double thumbs up that my order showed up! Mine was simple- 3 eyeshadows (Flipper, Shark Attack, Birthday Girl), 3 highlighters (Monster, Hippo, Lunch Money), Love the shadows, but oh man.... I need all the highlighters now!
The highlighters are awesome! Now that I know to use my Beauty Blender!

mysteereous

I have been 11 so far, if you include Jelly Fish, heh. I'm waiting for Boba to restock, then I'll order the last four and maybe the kit with the highlighter. I am really hard pressed to use my highlighters from other brands. Love, love, love colourpop highlighters. I'll stop preaching to the converted now.

Icecaramellatte

Even though I never got my tacking info and they didn't get back to me-- my package showed up today. Luckily everything was in perfect shape. I really do think they need to start using boxes for everyone. It made it all the way from Cali to Florida just fine in the box packed tightly with foam. I'm in a rush so I'll probably swatch tomorrow morning! I wont be back home until 9pm and the sun will already have set 
I like the box presentation but I didn't like that I had to destroy the box to get the shadows out.

montREALady

How are you using your BB to apply? I'm curious to try this method!
So missed the memo on how I believe @jenise applies it but I wet a Sephora one the other day ("The Sculptor) and that worked great, but I wanted more of a pointy end (it's flat and round) so I tried today with my Avon one and it looked like when you sponge paint, little sponge imprints, which was a no-no. Definitely the sponge. I only have one legit BB and it's for foundation so I may have to buy another. Actually, I may get the little ones that I thought were useless before!
girlhaha.gif

Wearing Monster today. I love the iridescence!

jenise

So missed the memo on how I believe @jenise  applies it but I wet a Sephora one the other day ("The Sculptor) and that worked great, but I wanted more of a pointy end (it's flat and round) so I tried today with my Avon one and it looked like when you sponge paint, little sponge imprints, which was a no-no. Definitely the sponge. I only have one legit BB and it's for foundation so I may have to buy another. Actually, I may get the little ones that I thought were useless before! :haha: Wearing Monster today. I love the iridescence! 
Yes I do apply it like that haha I also use the same BB that I use for foundation /concealer. I haven't tried it with my minis but I should! It works so well w both the highlighters and blushes!

msvluvsmac

So missed the memo on how I believe @jenise applies it but I wet a Sephora one the other day ("The Sculptor) and that worked great, but I wanted more of a pointy end (it's flat and round) so I tried today with my Avon one and it looked like when you sponge paint, little sponge imprints, which was a no-no. Definitely the sponge. I only have one legit BB and it's for foundation so I may have to buy another. Actually, I may get the little ones that I thought were useless before!
girlhaha.gif

OMG!!!
thud.gif
I was really trying not to order anything from ColourPop BUT I've had this on my wish list for about a month now and you sold me. It's gorgeous on you!! I want Monster and Sticky Sweet.

montREALady

OMG!!!
thud.gif
I was really trying not to order anything from ColourPop BUT I've had this on my wish list for about a month now and you sold me. It's gorgeous on you!! I want Monster and Sticky Sweet.
I can't get over how nice these are for the price point!! I mean really?!! I have SS too and Tasty. I haven't tried SS yet, but I think it will be good as a blush. It's gorg. They all are, including the 3 shadows I got, Nillionaire, Coconut and Shark Attack.

bunnypoet

girlhaha.gif

^ Gorgeous and artfully placed! Monster is definitely one of the stars of the highlighter collection. I don't have any Beauty Blenders, but I have the Real Techniques knock-off version. I'll have to try that with the CP highlighters, blushes and bronzers. So far I've been using my fingers or my RT stippling brush.