ColourPop

Icecaramellatte

Ooh I like the look of the new highlighters. Anybody getting any? I'm leaning toward the 3 darkest ones but I may just get the lightest one too.

montREALady

Ooh I like the look of the new highlighters. Anybody getting any? I'm leaning toward the 3 darkest ones but I may just get the lightest one too.

Naw, I'm not a huge CP highlighter fan because of the formula, prefer powders. My order with DM, PYT and Tokyo Tea gets here this week.

Icecaramellatte

I ordered the 4 new highlighters and Wolfie. Yay! I've wanted Wolfie for quite some time. I don't know if the lighter highlighter color will work on me but I thought it was interesting and different looking so I wanted to try it.

I somehow missed a delivery of order #2 even though I was home yesterday and decided to get a redelivery for tomorrow instead of picking it up because order #1 plus another order is supposed to come tomorrow only for order #1 to show up today. I just got 4 glosses and 4 metallics today. Had Colourpop on the brain yesterday so I wore quite a bit of it yesterday.

Eyes:
Mirage (greenish gold) on lid
Intoxicate (brown matte) in the crease - Watched a youtube video about this color yesterday - I guess I'm highly suggestible
Kaepop Crenshaw in outer V (brown matte)
I put a brow bone highlght on but I can't recall the color - it was just too much though. I ended up wiping most of it off. I don't know if I have good colourpop brow bone high light color
Superstition gel liner - I'm not sure what color this is brown/black/gold/green
Edit - I can't remember which bronzer I used - either Happy Hour or Kaepop Bronze Me
Kaepop Flush'd blush
Kaepop Glo Up highlighter
Maneater metallic lip - I wanted to wear a metallic lip but none of the ones I had looked warm enough. I ended up putting YSL #10 Rouge Volupte gloss on top (pinky golden orange)

Oh and I'm looking forward to the Kaepop2 collection and the fall collection.

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I got my highlighter order in yesterday. They are really beautiful especially Might Be, the Rose Gold shade. Both Might Be and Flexitarian are quite vibrant. I was doubtful if Flexitarian would work on me but it looks like it might work. I can't wait to wear the Rose Gold but I don't know which blush would work best with it. I will experiment.

Icecaramellatte

Supposed to have a fall preview up tomorrow. Whatever that means. I guess releasing a few of the products. They did show some lip swatches on Snapchat. That must be a new marketing strategy. Releasing a few products at a time. They seem to be doing that a lot lately.

Shars

Supposed to have a fall preview up tomorrow. Whatever that means. I guess releasing a few of the products. They did show some lip swatches on Snapchat. That must be a new marketing strategy. Releasing a few products at a time. They seem to be doing that a lot lately.

They're supposed to be having a Labour Day sale tomorrow where you get one of the fall ultra matte lipsticks free if you spend $20. The more you spend, you can get up to 4 of them free. I like the colours but I feel like I already have them in another products. Lord knows I have enough of those CP liquid lipsticks as it is lol.

montREALady

Anyone get any Fall stuff? I got Hutch, Paradox, Mama, Bardot (had Love Bug as my free gift from a previous order) and Saigon from KaePop...and another brow pencil since I love it.

leonah

Anyone get any Fall stuff? I got Hutch, Paradox, Mama, Bardot (had Love Bug as my free gift from a previous order) and Saigon from KaePop...and another brow pencil since I love it.

I'm thinking on whether to order from CP or KC.. hmm.. I want gypsy, the zingara quad and the glosses from kaepop part 2! or should I go with KC.. hmm but KC is perm stuff so at the same time no need to stress

Icecaramellatte

Really want these new colors. My submit button finger is itchy.

I'm thinking on whether to order from CP or KC.. hmm.. I want gypsy, the zingara quad and the glosses from kaepop part 2! or should I go with KC.. hmm but KC is perm stuff so at the same time no need to stress

I went with KC because of the free shipping. I picked up permanent items that have been in stock for awhile but the free shipping got me.

montREALady

Don't waste your time with the KaePop glosses, I have Fudg'd and Lychee Me and really, on my lips they are nothing. May be different on you though actually.

Really want these new colors. My submit button finger is itchy.

I went with KC because of the free shipping. I picked up permanent items that have been in stock for awhile but the free shipping got me.
I bought Exposed gloss from KC because I struggled to find something to buy to take advantage of the free shipping, lmao! If they had the rose gold shadow left over from her bday collection I would have hopped on it.

leonah

Don't waste your time with the KaePop glosses, I have Fudg'd and Lychee Me and really, on my lips they are nothing. May be different on you though actually.

I bought Exposed gloss from KC because I struggled to find something to buy to take advantage of the free shipping, lmao! If they had the rose gold shadow left over from her bday collection I would have hopped on it.

I know I have researched swatches on both YT and IG. I wish they all were creme formulas at least lychee me but I still like them even though they are sheer. I'm NC25 so they will probably show up. not sure about lychee me though but I've been looking for a sheer beige lipgloss so might as well cave since it's so cheap :)

montREALady

Hey international girls, CP has FREE international shipping on orders over 50$ right now!

I think it's 10 am PT, which is in 3 more hours :)

Edit: Nope, you're right, it was live. I thought it was launching the same time as the Fall collection today.

Last edited:

montREALady

I know I have researched swatches on both YT and IG. I wish they all were creme formulas at least lychee me but I still like them even though they are sheer. I'm NC25 so they will probably show up. not sure about lychee me though but I've been looking for a sheer beige lipgloss so might as well cave since it's so cheap :)

Yes, I would have preferred a cream finish too.

Anyone getting anything from the new release tomorrow? I took a break from colourpop but now I'm back on it.

Not sure yet, I just bought from last weeks Fall collection.

Faith05Hope07

OK so I bought 2x muse( one for a friend)notion, femme,wattles ,and viper. I'm hoping viper isn't too close to bad habit. Hutch seemed really dark,almost black.

Jayjayy

I think it's 10 am PT, which is in 3 more hours :)

Edit: Nope, you're right, it was live. I thought it was launching the same time as the Fall collection today.

Did you snag anything from the collection? I haven't received a CP box in a loooong time and I was feeling makeup lonely LOL so a few things mysteriously landed in my cart :rolleyes:.

Latest posts