ColourPop

Honi

Ive only ordered from them once and Ive already given up. Took advantage off the low international shipping cost a while back (5 dollars I think it was) and ordered twice. I made sure that I was under the import duty for both of the packages so I wouldnt have to pay sales tax. They had declared wrong on both packages so BOTH got stuck in customs and I was asked to pay basically 20 dollars per package to get them released. Had a hassle with sending in documentation for what I paid, had to wait a long while for them to get released without duties and then when I arrived I had broken items in the box..

So they got back to me (Very quickly may I add) saying they were gonna send out a replacement. But it hasnt shown up yet, cause for some reason they sent it to germany. I give up.

montREALady

Placed an order 2 days ago for some KaePop stuff (leaving for good Oct 31st) and a new peach lippie (Screenshot), and in time to get a free highlighter. Chose Candyman.

Tuesday is Hello Kitty! I think I only want a couple things.

Jayjayy

Placed an order 2 days ago for some KaePop stuff (leaving for good Oct 31st) and a new peach lippie (Screenshot), and in time to get a free highlighter. Chose Candyman.

Tuesday is Hello Kitty! I think I only want a couple things.

The Kae liquid lipsticks look so beautiful on everyone I've seen wear them, but the reviews are terrible. Have you experienced crumbling or anything?

beautyescape

Does anyone know how Colourpop launches go usually? What time during the day? I am looking to make my first purchase from them from the Hello Kitty collection Tuesday.
I have always wanted to purchase from them but never liked the idea of ordering makeup that I have never seen in person from a company I have never shopped with but I am a huge Hello Kitty fan lol

montREALady

The Kae liquid lipsticks look so beautiful on everyone I've seen wear them, but the reviews are terrible. Have you experienced crumbling or anything?

I heard but I love it and never had problems and kind of kicking myself for not buying a backup now. I just bought stuff I didn't buy before.

montREALady

Does anyone know how Colourpop launches go usually? What time during the day? I am looking to make my first purchase from them from the Hello Kitty collection Tuesday.
I have always wanted to purchase from them but never liked the idea of ordering makeup that I have never seen in person from a company I have never shopped with but I am a huge Hello Kitty fan lol

They usually launch at 10am PT and advertise as such (they don't hide it) but I'm not sure how this will go. This is their biggest launch ever in terms of fan base.

thefbomb

I haven't purchased from CP in so long (since before the liquid lippies came out), I think now with the international shipping deal I might. I'm thinking of getting a few things for myself (like some of those hello kitty lipsticks) and some stuff for my sister for xmas. Any reccs?
We are both fair/light. I love pinks, reds and purples and she's more of a nudes girl.

theres just so much I haven't tried now that I don't know where to start

Anneri

Does CP ever restock their LEs? I want to order some things from HK, but for me that's 1am, and I'm an old lady and can't do that.

hitchcockblonde

Well that went smoother than I thought it would. All though I'm sure it will take about a month to get here considering an order I placed with them last Wednesday still hasn't shipped.

image.jpeg

The mama's apple pie and supercute gloss are for my sister. I probably should have skipped the Hello Pretty box as all I want from it are the shadows and the box itself but I couldn't resist.

filio

Well the site crashed... I wanted to order both sets :(

EDIT: The site is back up and orderd both sets :) and perlune highlighter

Last edited:

honey on boost

So annoying that they are in sets. I want Ribbon and Friendship and they are in two different sets with other things I don't want. UGH

awickedshape

Just got the email from ColourPop... LIke I didn't order within five minutes of the launch lol
I would have liked the blue eyeshadow as a single

filio

I would have liked singles aswell but from the hello pretty set I really wanted the yummy cookies highlighter, ribbon l/s and all the shadow. From the eyeshadow quad I wanted the two peachy shades... so I just orderd both :shakehead:

laurennnxox

I agree about some of the items only being available in sets. What gives, CP? They've been really good lately about offering kits and quads as separates.

I was able to order and be in and out in two minutes on the site right when it launched-- no slowness or crashing for me. :)

I got the bag, the kit, the quad, surprise, supercute, tiny chum, trinkets, and let's play. Hopefully this doesn't take eons to get to me. I'm super excited!