ColourPop

montREALady

Did you snag anything from the collection? I haven't received a CP box in a loooong time and I was feeling makeup lonely LOL so a few things mysteriously landed in my cart :rolleyes:.
Not Dusty Rose no, I got last week from Terracotta. I have Calypso, Muse, Barracuda and Sookie in my cart from yesterday though but I had to talk myself out of it. :D What did you get?

leonah

any suggestions on a matching colourpop lip liner for mac viva glam AG 1 lipstick? I wonder if creature or dukes would be a good fit..

Aelann

Does anyone know how similar creature and dukes are to one another? I want to order some of the new fall collection but I'm not sure I really need dukes since I already have creature. If anyone who has both could post swatches that would be awesome.

Jayjayy

Not Dusty Rose no, I got last week from Terracotta. I have Calypso, Muse, Barracuda and Sookie in my cart from yesterday though but I had to talk myself out of it. :D What did you get?

I loaded/reloaded my cart for 2 days but never pulled the trigger. Mostly because I'm away on business longterm, and CP shipping can be unpredictable. Product doesn't seem to be moving as fast as it used to. I'll catch them during their next promo lol.

laurennnxox

I loaded/reloaded my cart for 2 days but never pulled the trigger. Mostly because I'm away on business longterm, and CP shipping can be unpredictable. Product doesn't seem to be moving as fast as it used to. I'll catch them during their next promo lol.

I've done the same thing! I have the Studio 1400 quad, brady, muse, tang, calypso, and baracuda sitting in my cart. I'll go back to it... think too much, and close out the tab. I'm hoping it'll still be there on my next paycheck. I've ordered too much this week. lol!

laurennnxox

placed my first CP order in months. They emailed me a coupon code within a "we miss you" email! $5 off, so basically a free shadow.

The ultra glitters just launched, so I felt there was finally enough new stuff to place a good sized order... so I ordered:

-Farside, Sailor, and Arrow: Ultra Glitter Shadows
-Mugshot: Ultra Metallic
-Studio 1400 quad
-Lychee Me: Gloss
-Tang, Muse, and Brady: Super Shock Shadows.

Can't wait! I love me some CP. :)

montREALady

placed my first CP order in months. They emailed me a coupon code within a "we miss you" email! $5 off, so basically a free shadow.

The ultra glitters just launched, so I felt there was finally enough new stuff to place a good sized order... so I ordered:

-Farside, Sailor, and Arrow: Ultra Glitter Shadows
-Mugshot: Ultra Metallic
-Studio 1400 quad
-Lychee Me: Gloss
-Tang, Muse, and Brady: Super Shock Shadows.

Can't wait! I love me some CP. :)
I'm taking a CP break. Love them too. Omg, Lychee Me, a whole lotta nothing on my lips :rolleyes::p

laurennnxox

I'm taking a CP break. Love them too. Omg, Lychee Me, a whole lotta nothing on my lips :rolleyes::p

eeep, really!? greeaaaat. i know it's a sheer finish but their other sheers show up nicely on my lips. I have like dead zombie colored lips naturally. My favorite is fairy floss wish is a super sheer nude as well. I'm hoping I like it!

leonah

eeep, really!? greeaaaat. i know it's a sheer finish but their other sheers show up nicely on my lips. I have like dead zombie colored lips naturally. My favorite is fairy floss wish is a super sheer nude as well. I'm hoping I like it!

I'm also interested in lychee me for something casual for everyday for when I'm in a rush or something but not sure.. I hope it's not too sheer. but I have naturally quite pinky-red lips and a pale face haha

montREALady

So they're releasing 3 cute kits with the Fall liquid lips today at 1pm ET. $15 each. Free domestic shipping from that time until 1pm ET on Saturday.

- Can You Knot Kit: Hutch, Sookie, Notion (I already have Hutch)
- Up, Up & Away Kit: Mama, Love Bug, Calypso (I already have the first 2)
- Out and About Kit: Viper, Barracuda, Time Square (I'll probably get this one since I don't have any of them)

montREALady

I'm also interested in lychee me for something casual for everyday for when I'm in a rush or something but not sure.. I hope it's not too sheer. but I have naturally quite pinky-red lips and a pale face haha

You'll probably get the AP vibe like Elegant was talking about in the Selena thread. At least this is $6 though! LOL!

laurennnxox

Got my fall order, and of course... not one "large" CP order can be received without a hitch. :|

My Studio 1400 quad has two white rabbits and no donna shade. They already emailed me back and are sending the donna single eyeshadow. But still! I was looking forward to that one.

Also it came in a stupidly huge box, and inside they put two of their white typical boxes. In 1 box was the quad, and in the other was the rest of my products. Really bizzare way to send me my stuff...

Anyway I loooooove the super glitters or whatever they're called. Arrow is beautiful!

Also some of the new shades STAY PUT. I think it was two from the studio 1400 squad, and muse. But once the swatch set on my hand it was smudge proof! Crazy! I don't think my others were like that. I love CPs shadows with a passion. Just wish there was a way to keep track of my like 50 singles lol.

leonah

Got my fall order, and of course... not one "large" CP order can be received without a hitch. :|

My Studio 1400 quad has two white rabbits and no donna shade. They already emailed me back and are sending the donna single eyeshadow. But still! I was looking forward to that one.

Also it came in a stupidly huge box, and inside they put two of their white typical boxes. In 1 box was the quad, and in the other was the rest of my products. Really bizzare way to send me my stuff...

Anyway I loooooove the super glitters or whatever they're called. Arrow is beautiful!

Also some of the new shades STAY PUT. I think it was two from the studio 1400 squad, and muse. But once the swatch set on my hand it was smudge proof! Crazy! I don't think my others were like that. I love CPs shadows with a passion. Just wish there was a way to keep track of my like 50 singles lol.

did you get lychee me? :)

allthingsglam

Pick up all three of the newest highlighters over the moon is my fave i have a feeling I will be wearing these more as eyeshadow tho

thefbomb

My sister weas a lot of nude lipsticks so I'm thinking of getting her the Persuade Me kit for xmas. Seems like a nice set