CONGRATULATIONS The_N!! CLOSED Sponsor Giveaway 12/24 - M*A*D Minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sponsor Giveaway 12/24 - M*A*D Minerals

Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - Black Cherry: I've wanted to start using gel liner for along time but still haven't. This color seems so gorgeous! I thing it would be an excellent introduction to the gel liners world!.

Amber Gold eye shadow - I usually go for more "quiet" colors but I have a feeling this one would be great on me. it has such a beautiful gold color. It probably draw attention to the eyes and who wouldn't want that, lol.

Loose Mineral Baby Bronze - now who wouldn't want to be tan in winter too? This seems like a soft bronze that won't give a fake look so it's like pretending the summer has never ended!
th_wink3.gif

Doowop

Think Pink Kabuki: Because a kabuki brush can function for almost anything on the face! Blusher, loose powder, pressed powder, foundation..you name it! It feels luxurious to the face, plus it's pink so it makes every girl's experience of applying makeup feel even more girly, like we're using Barbie's makeup tools!

Liquid Mineral Foundation: After using liquid foundation, I will never go back to 2-way ever again..now I understand the hype, it's because not only does it feel lighter on the skin, it offers a more natural coverage.

Multi Use Mineral Colors: They are money-savers since it's like a 5(or more!)-in-1 product. Perfect for a student like me who doesn't have deep enough pockets. Not to mention you can use a mixing medium on these powders to intensify the results, so you can use them for a day or night look, saves even more! People would think you have a big load of makeup stash at home when you probably just need a few of these for many looks!

elvinworld

The three items I would pick are:
the 20 sampler pack of Multi use Colors because they have such a diversified amount of colours which are very vibrant and I could find any colour for my very different skin and eye coloured clients.
The Loose Mineral SPF Powder because is would be a perfect way to protect all my clients from the sun even the men who dislike sunscreen without it being a problem for them to have me put it on them.
and lastly the Liquid Mineral Foundations as they have a good selection of colours that I could use on anyone because they are good for sensitive skin, acne with the healing properties and they are loaded with anti-oxidants.

I'm glad to have found out about this product because it certainly addresses a lot of the problems I come across with allergies, sensitive skin and adversion to makeup being put on men.

Thanks for all your contests and thanks to the sponsors who made this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.