CONGRATULATIONS The_N!! CLOSED Sponsor Giveaway 12/24 - M*A*D Minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTAllStarGurl

Re: Sponsor Giveaway 12/24 - M*A*D Minerals

I really liked...
Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry because I only relly use gel liners but I have never seen a color like this...its soo gorgeous i mainly love the red sparkle in it.
Think Pink Kabuki Brush just because it's so girly...and I love pink a lot and it looks really soft and I don't have a kabuki yet so it df. caught my eye.
Stolen Kisses Lipstick Sealant just because I can't get my lipstick to stay on for the life of me!! Grr lol but I think it would be an awesome product to try out.

Happy Holidays nd Good Luck evry1!!!!
Thanks 4 this amazing giveaway!!

nikki

I love MAD Minerals. I found them by seeing Entipy's great FOTDs.
I would love to be a "Tropical" "Islander" dreaming about "Tanzanite(s)".
These 3 multi-use mineral pigments are gorgeous and are next on my wishlist!!

j_absinthe

I generally love dramatic looks, and looking through their online catalogue, I see alot of stuff that would really suit my interest.

Indelible Waterproof Gel Liner in Black Cherry

Um, ok wow. This color looks brilliant, and as far as gel liners go, this color looks completely unique. I love working with gel liners and I'm sure this would offer itself to a very unique and interesting take on the classic cat eye.

Candlelight - REVISED

To go with my Black Cherry gel liner, I need an equally striking e/s, but nothing too over the top to take away from the awesomeness of Black Cherry. I'm not too fond of Mineral foundations, but I'm all about mineral e/s and highlights. This really seems like a multifaceted product that would give shine and dimension to my eyelids, cheeks, lips, or anywhere else I want a nice glow.

TWO PACK Vitamin E & C Lip/Eye Treatment Sticks

So, I have huge lips. Lips that I love. Lips that need taking care of, especially during cold Chicago winters. This two pack seems like a steal for what it offers.

I hope you understand how hard this was for me. Both to choose only three, but now I have another cosmetic mistress that's yanking at my nonexistent wallet.

uh_oh_disco

I liked the look of...

Cosmetic Organizer with Wallet because I'm always on the move and getting requests to do friend's makeup for parties etc and I'm currently having to fling everything into a small bag. My poor brushes hate me for it! This looks so idea for storage and travel.

Pizzazz multi-use pigment because it's the EXACT colour my best friend's hair was when I met him, which was also the first thing which got use talking, "Excuse me, your hair is actually just amazing."

Celestial Mineral Lipstick it looks the perfect year-round shade. Enough warm undertones for Winter and the "slightly fake natural look" which is ideal for Spring glamour
smiles.gif

FullWroth

Hmm... it's hard to pick 3 off a site with so many awesome-looking things, especially since I haven't tried any yet.

Copper Foil multi-use mineral powder. I love how vibrant the color is, and the extra sparkles don't hurt none either! I really like stuff that I can really feel like I'm really getting my money's worth with, so the fact that I could use such a bright reddish color to highlight just about anything I wanted to, all from the same jar, really makes it a great deal.

Black Cherry Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - what a gorgeous, rich color! Purple and blue are my favorite colors, but I've mostly seen brighter and lighter, and more violety shades of purple in eyeliners. And it's iridescent, but reaaaally subtly so, so it would work for more than one look, for sure.

Mineral Eye Shadow Sealant - I have a hard time working with powders and not making a total mess, so something like this definitely sounds helpful for a big klutz like me!

lilyeffigy

hmmm - well, I don't wear any foundation or powder, so oddly enough, three things in the giveaway are three things I'd pick
smiles.gif

1. Magma mineral lipstick - great name, and I can never resist another red lipstick
2. Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - black cherry (okay, so there is a different shade in the giveaway) but it sounds awesome! like beauty marked in eyeliner form!
3. baby buki brush - I've been wanting one forever!

prettygirl

Well let's see.. I've always wanted to try mineral makeup, but never knew which brand to go buy. I've always wanted to try it, because I've heard so many perks about it.. like not clogging up your face and such sort. And sometimes.. I just want to go to sleep without my 30 minute routine of taking off my makeup and brushing my teeth and what not. (HEHE.. I know it's bad to go to sleep with makeup on!! but with mineral makeup.. it wont harm your face!!) & entipy.. your makeup is always sooo pretty in your FOTD.. so bright and voluminous!

Ok.. so my pick of three.. which was VERY HARD to choose..
th_dunno.gif
hehe

1. Loose Mineral Blue Concealer - I would like this because unfortunately, I've been having trouble sleeping.. I think it's due to stress (I've been going through quite a BAD life changing experience lately).. so I need to cover my ugly bags up!

2. Black Handled Kabuki Brush - I've been wanting a Kabuki brush for a long time.. but everytime I come across one.. it's either too expensive or made of harsh stuff. But I need one to blend my bronzer and blush together, and the price is phenomenal!

3. Black Cherry Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - I'm always a boring person.. and I love my BLACK liners, so I need to start trying new things.. but not so drastically.. so this is perfect. This is a hint of purple/red in with black liner.

I hope I wasn't too in dept.. and bored everyone.. Merry Christmas and God bless!!

Holls*

Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black Out ~ Who can go wrong with black liner? and its waterproof for those special moments.

Stolen Kisses Lipstick Sealant would be great for those nights out with friends so i dont have to worry about my lipstick.

PURE LIPS MINERAL LIPSTICK is awesome b/c its all natural and GREAT for your lips.

soco210

It would be wonderful to find a mineral makeup that I actually like! I tried BE in the past and it didn't stay on well and just wasn't good for me. I would love to give this brand a shot!

3 things I would pick to try would be the:
~Stolen Kisses Lipstick Sealant...you know... for the mistletoe
winks.gif
and of course the NYE midnight kiss!
~Pure Lips Lipstick in Magma or Celestial b/c I'm a lippie junkie and I'd need something for the sealant to keep in place.
~Multi-use Mineral Color in Chantily b/c I need a nice mineral blush

candycane80

Wow they have a great variety! I always look for products similar to my fave MAC pigments! My three favorites would have to be the Multi Use Mineral Colors in Desert Rose, Delirious, and Wild Mango they remind the best MAC pigment shades Deckchair, All Girl, and Lily White. I love products you can use everywhere!!

user68

Loose Mineral Foundation - From the photograph it looked like the shade pale would be perfect for my skin and it's so affordable too!

Pure Lips Mineral Lipstick - In Celestial! The shade looks really pretty in the photograph. I like how all the lipsticks have added good stuff like vitamin E

Flash Glow Mineral Finishing Powder - In Flash. Looks like it could give a natural (not glittery!) looking glow. And again, so very affordable.

rainy

Hmmm, my favorites would be

Mineral Eye Shadow/Liner Sealant - because my eye makeup NEEDS sealing. I'm always cleaning up eye shadow as it migrates out from where I put it... I wonder if it works with non-mineral makeup?

Multi Use Mineral Colors in Pizazz- the most vibrant, intense, purplest shade of purple I've seen, and I've been looking!

And Multi Use Mineral Colors in Big Money - because that is one seriously hot green. I don't think I've ever seen a green [shadow] that crayola-like : ) It would be so much fun to play with.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Sabrunka

The first thing I noticed was the amazing prices!! I'm definitely going to have to buy something from this site! Yahoo! Here are my choices
greengrin.gif

Day Dreamer Mineral Colour- Oh wow, the blue/gold of this powder is amazing. My favourite colour combination of all time!!! I guarantee I'd probably eventually buy this!! My skin would love it
smiles.gif

Loose Mineral Foundation- The light golden shade looks almost exactly like my skin colour!! Plus my face tends to LOVE minerals and such fine powders, this would work so well with me!!!

Mineral Lipstick- The celestial colour!!! Such a nice creamy metallic pink.. It would definitely make my green/blue eyes stand out. Plus mineral lipstick?!?! Sounds awesome to me!!!

CantAffordMAC

I have never used these products, but seeing Julie use them definetly makes me want them!
winks.gif

The products I'm most interested in are:
Satin Glow Mineral Finishing Powder-this sounds like a great product. I'm looking for something to make my skin glow and look fresh and flawless, minus the chunky glitter or oily look.

Waterproof gel eyeliners-these are kinda like fluidlines eh? Well they look fun to use, I hear they work great
sneaky.gif
and that black cherry shade looks awesome.

Loose Mineral baby bronze-I haven't used bronzer in awhile because I end up looking orange-y, too glittery, or too tan in my face. This bronzer is more of a soft, creamy beige than dark bronze. I want a subtle wash of color on my face rather than dark tan areas. This sounds like the product would do the trick!

this was a fun contest.
yes.gif

SlimSugar

There is so many colors here that I can honestly say I love. I never heard of MAD Minerals but now that it has been introduced to me I will start buying them. They're at such a reasonable price too. Something my wallet can love and hate at the same time. haha

I like Bordeaux, Bronze and Cat's Eye. Purples, bronzes and Greens are my favorite. I get compliments in those colors!

xMascaraWhore

1. "Oak Bronze" Multi Use Mineral Color'- I love bronze colors! They remind me so much of the summer. And i absolutly love the gold reflects!

2. "Blackout" Indelible Waterproof Gel Liner-I've never tried gel liner before, always been sticking to liquid liner & regular pencil liners. So this product really caught my eye.

3. Think Pink Kabuki- Pink is my faaavorite color. And i almost like anything pink. This is so gorgeous. I love everything about the look of this brush. Pink metallic handel (LOVE metallic things 2) and pink bristles! Could it get any better??

Babylard

Wow! What a great selection! I'd really love to try some of their products.

My favourite items that they sell are:

1. Multi-Use Mineral Colours in 24K Gold - I'm vietnamese and we love our gold jewelery! This colour seems to be the most shimmery gold I've ever seen! Gorgeous! I have no true gold eyeshadow or anything even close to gold, so I'm in love. I would use this alone, because its so beautiful. <3

2. Mineral Eye Shadow/Liner Sealant - what a cool and affordable product! I love the look of mineral eyeshadows wet and this seems to be WAY better to use instead of water. I don't have any mineral eye shadows, because I'm new to the cosmetics world beyond the drugstore. I would definitely use this when I get some mineral eye shadows. I did not know such an item existed, awesome!

3. Stolen Kisses Lipstick Sealant - up to 8 hours? HOLY SMOKES! Like the mineral eyeshadow/liner sealant, the lipstick sealant seems like an awesome-tastic tool to use with my new MAC lipsticks! Again, I did not know such an item existed, awesome x infinity!

makeupsquare

The products I like to pick are:

1) Silky Smooth foundation Primer. I only use mineral foundation and would love to get this primer since I know that MAD minerals are soley a pure mineral company and therefore their primer is made keeping mineral properties in mind. While the rest of the primers out there in market are made keeping liquid or cream foundation in mind, which is the reason my skin gets all dry, flaky and powdery
ssad.gif
Also this primer has Vit A & E with grapeseed and camellia extract, what more can I ask for
yahoo.gif

2) All Rainbow Pearls: I am all about bright colors and these are so beautiful and bright just like rainbow. I have bought quite a lot bright mineral shadows from other mineral companies and they had dye in them, which means not only it was bad for my eyes but I just could not get the color off my lids that day, no matter how much I scrub. Yeah my poor lids, talk about early wrinkles
ssad.gif
Luckily these have no dye, which makes me so happy and so want to get them.

3)Loose Mineral Foundation: Ok I have to admit that I have so many mineral foundation from so many companies that its not even funny any more. Yet I still have not found my HG mineral foundation. Everytime Julie post an FOTD and I just look at her flawless skin (ofcourse the super eyemakeup too) and everytime I read, products used on face: MAD foundation and primer. The only reason I have not gotten the foundation and concealer yet is cause this month I promised myself that I will spend nothing on me and buy gifts for other. And the best part is that they have such a huge selection of foundation colors that makes me believe that MAD minerals go to any extend to make their costumers happy.

I hope to win this and can have the opportunity to use this product line and rave about it like others do here in specktra.

poocatgrrl

Uh-oh! My cc was just cooling off and now I think I'm gonna need it again! :)

It wasn't easy to pick 3 items, but here are mine:

1. Anti-aging Mineral Powder Nighttime Treatment: I like this because 1) I'm 37 and my skin isn't as smooth as it used to be; 2) I like that you can use this at night and in the daytime--seems like it would be great to use for those times when you want to brighten your skin and diminish some redness...but not do the full-on makeup thang!
yes.gif
And no ingredients that make my skin itch (I can't use BE because of the bismuth oxy-whatever, practically makes me scratch my face off, esp. in warmer weather).
angry.gif

2. Pure lips mineral lipstick in Daylight - "Romantic frosty shade of rosy mauve brown." Wow--gorgeous color, natural ingredients and NO tree nut ingredients (I'm allergic). Love that they list the full ingredient list, too--I wanna know what's in the stuff I'm putting on my skin. The other colors are gorge too....

3. Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Peacock! Holy cow!
drools.gif
Beautiful color and it is waterproof??!!? I think this would make my brown eyes POP! Is it out of stock? Dang it...I would love to order this (the price is awesome too!).

I guess that is 3...I really could keep going though. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some shopping to do!
th_wink3.gif

ellyd_hert

I had been using mineral makeup for years but recently gave up on it. However, these are some products that look very promising.

*Liquid mineral foundation. All the benefits of mineral makeup, but not the hassle of buffing it in for hours or the mess! Those were some of the reasons that I gave up mineral makeup in the first place.

*Mineral lipstick. Really? That sounds great. Minerals on my lips!

*Multi use mineral colors in Aurora. Looks like a very pretty color!

Status
Not open for further replies.