CONGRATULATIONS The_N!! CLOSED Sponsor Giveaway 12/24 - M*A*D Minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyinspiron

Re: Sponsor Giveaway 12/24 - M*A*D Minerals

1. Multi-use loose mineral colors (Big Apple) - It's a beautiful color!!
2. Loose mineral green corrector - Makes the redness go away!!
3. Translucent veil mineral finishing powder - Turns the shine off!!

LuvMyMac

I really like the multi-use color in big money! I am a lover of all things green, and this green color looks fab!

I like the loose mineral foundations, because it seems that there is enough variety to cover a range of skin colors. I am thinking something in the tan color category will suit my skin tone.

Finally, I am loving the cosmetic sifter jars, because with all of the pigments and loose powders I own, these jars are a must-have!

The_N

i didn't know about the M*A*D Minerals Makeup website until today, so the 3 items im interested in are:

1. Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliners: im always in either brown or black eyeliner. i've never tried any other eyeliner colors before. i've seen many gorgeous fotds with people wearing color liners and it looks great. i've been wanting to play around with color liners without spending too much and the Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliners pricing is fair. it's under $10, so yay! what i like best is that it's waterproof. im a big fan of waterproof eyeliners. im drooling
drools.gif
over the new
peacock and black cherry shades.

2. Multi Use Mineral Colors: i love pink lips, so i want to try about all the pink shades they have. you can do so much with these. i would love to mix them around with some clear gloss to come up with a pink i really like or with a bunch of pink lipglosses in different shades that i can switch up to from time to time. wo0oo, creativity and fun with makeup!
yahoo.gif

3. Eyeshadow Primer Base: im always looking for a very good eyeshadow base, so im curious about this one. this is also on sale right now which is a plus
th_DANCE.gif
, but it's out of stock. that's alright though. it's not going anywhere right?
yes.gif

teehehehe. most of all, the products are so affordable and are NOT tested on animals! gotta love that!!
th_wink3.gif

thanks specktra! merry christmas everyone!!!

spectrolite

Oooo I've wanted to try MAD minerals for ages! I have a huge list of all of the multi-use mineral colours I want and at the top is:

1) Amber Gold - How gorgeous does it look?! It's strange because I normally only wear super bright colours and not really any neutrals. Something about the swatch really grabs me though. I could use it as a highlighter, as a shadow and even mix it in with my vanilla body butter so that I am glowing this summer >_<!!

2) Speed - it's such a hot blue and it's no secret that I adore blue shadows. I guess because I wear glasses, I am always trying to make my eyes stand out and go for pretty bold colours. I like making a statement with my eyes and colours like this are perfect.

3) Anti-Aging Mineral Powder - this is a really cool concept and the ingredients sound beautiful
smiles.gif
!!! I love the fact that you can wear it day or night. Who would have thought that they would invent makeup you can wear to bed lol...

Thanks for the opportunity to win something and good luck everyone!

Love2shop

I have never tried mineral makeup, except a peek at my sis bare escentuals kit. So, it was a great treat to enter this contest and take a look about the mass raves about mineral makeup!
The first thing that caught my eye was the THINK PINK KABUKI BRUSH because it was such a girly color and looked so soft!!
smiles.gif
I would love to apply my mineral foundation with this brush! lol....The second item that caought my eye was the LIMITED EDITION HONEY PEARL JAR. This sucker looked so beautiful! I could see myself with this color on the eyes as a highlighter or as a soft beauty powder to give my skin or collar bone a glow!! sigh...The final item that I liked on the site was the EYESHADOW PRIMER BASE because I have Never tried a eyeshadow base before and this one looked like a good one to try first! thanks for listening!!!

darkishstar

Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Peacock: Gorgeous color! Would go with all the teals I have. All the fluidlines so far are not released in a dark teal, so this would be awesome to have!

Multi-use loose mineral pigment mica powder in Big Apple: It looks like bright fuchsia, but cheaper. And eye safe! That's awsome.

Satin Glow Mineral Finishing Powder: so I can glow and be dewy! =)

CassidyLovesMAC

My 3 are:

Loose Mineral Bronzers in Sheer Tan Matte. I would love this because I prefer a matte look rather than a high shimmer in my bronzer!

Think Pink Kabuki This is incredibly cute and cheap! I need a kabuki and this is just adorable.

Multi Use Mineral Colors in 'Speed'. This is an AMAZING royal blue color, which is my favorite color. I've never owned a pigment, and that color is just mesmerizing!

alehoney

i have been to the website before and i wanted the gel eyeliner in Black cherry, but it was not in stock
ssad.gif
i love how its described as "Black with flecks of metallic burgandy/red shimmer" its very unique thats why i like it.

i also like the loose mineral foundations, i have never tried those before and i like how you can buy them from the site in small amounts to test them before you decide to buy a full size one.

I love the eyeshadow colors. they all look very pigmented. I have received several of these as gifts and i have been thinking of buying other colors. I want to try all the ones in Julie's FOTD called Berries Cherries Opals. it is vert pretty.

Wow, I had never checked out MAD cosmetics before. They have some amazing colors that I will definitely have to check out.

My 3 favorites are all from their Multi-Use Mineral Colors.
I love Paparazzi, because I love pink and I love glitter.
Big Money is next. I love greens and this one is such a stunning color.
Then lastly is Furious, because it's so unique and pretty.

Lisa J

This stuff looks great! The prices are fantastic too. My three desired items are:

1. The Think Pink Kabuki: It's so cute, and was the first thing that jumped out at me. I have been wanting to get a kabuki for some time, and the fact that this one is pink has got to make its use so much more fun
smiles.gif

2. The Pure lips mineral lipsticks: I couldn't pick just one out of these, as they all look gorgeous. I love that slightly frosty, satiny finish... kinda like you're slathering candy all over your lips
smiles.gif
My favourites of these are Magma, Zodiac, and Daylight. Gorgeous colours!

3. The Indelible Waterproof Gel eyeliners: Especially the 'New' Peacock colour. I love the MAC fluidlines, not only as eyeliner but as an eyeshadow base, and Peacock is such a gorgeous colour that I am sure will go with the Parrot eyeshadow I just bought
smiles.gif

On another note, thanks so much ladies for these giveaways.... I am sad they are almost over as it has been so much fun! Merry Christmas everyone!

toxik

I heard about MAD Minerals sometime ago, and have ordered a couple of things from there before.

When i got their products, i was SO happy! The colours in the ziplock baggies are so colourful and looked finely milled.

I am talking about favourite item #1:Multi Use Mineral Colors. i love their Cat's Eye, it's a nice green, but not overpowering!

#2: Cosmetic Sifter Jars
When i first got in mineral makeup, it was very hard to find jars around. well actually yes there are some, but they're kind of ugly with coloured tops and so overpriced! and then i saw that MM has 5g jars, duh! i ordered it straight away. placed my Multi Use Mineral Colors in them
th_DANCE.gif

#3: why of course, Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner!!!!
boy, i was SO attracted to Peacock and Black Cherry when i saw them on the site. i wanted to order them and have them shipped straight to me right on the spot! *BUT* i couldn't
eeksign.gif
because i don't have exisiting paypal funds in my account!! i was so upset! i wanted to try them so so so so so much! I love gel liners, so i believe i'll be in love with these for sure!

i hope i will have the chance to try these out one day!

th_thb5ed765e.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS SPECKTRA-INTS!!
santa.gif
Christmas.gif
drinkup.gif

alien21xx

I have been hauling MAD Minerals so often in the last two months and here are my absolute favorites:

1. EXQUISITE Anti Aging Mineral Treatment
    This stuff is just amazing. It makes my fine lines disappear and helps balance my complexion. I love it and use it before putting on my foundation and before I go to bed.
  2. Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Peacock
    It's the perfect color for the festive season and can make even the most drab eye make-up look pretty and perky!
  3. Multi Use Mineral Colors in Wedding
    I got this in a free sample and it's a beautiful shimmery sheer white that adds dimension to my brow bone!

kyoto

1. Indelible Waterproof Gel Liner – Love the vibrant colors and the flecks of metallic.

2. Baby Kabuki – I’m a sucker for baby Kabukis, because they provide more control.

3. Stolen Kisses Lipstick Sealant – I like the idea of having a sealant for my favorite lipsticks, as opposed to having to purchase longwear lipstick.

Kitt3n

Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry - This is such a cool color, beautiful and rich

Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Peacock -Another beautiful color

Multi-Use Mineral Colors in Milady - A nice color for year round that adds a nice glow

Starz777

I like the Loose Mineral Foundation, Translucent Finishing Powder, and 6 Piece Pro Travel Brush set with Case. I'm oily and need a good foundation and some oil control. The brushes look good too
th_thb5ed765e.gif

faifai

I've always wanted to try this company's products, ever since entipy started showing us how gorgeous their colors are in her FOTDs! My favorite 3 products:

Loose Mineral Foundation Makeup in Natural Tan - I've tried other companies' mineral foundations and have never had any success because their range of colors is so limited and my skin reacts to bismuth oxychloride . M*A*D Minerals' has a much wider range of colors and I would love to be able to branch out into the world of mineral foundation. Living in a desert and having oily skin has made it hard to work with liquid or cream foundations because they melt in the heat, and mineral foundation seems like the answer to my foundation problems!

Multi Use Mineral Colors Kit in Carly's Friday Night - after seeing Julie's "Carly's Friday Night" look on the M*A*D website, I knew I just had to have these colors! The combination of Olive and Retro would look stunningly metallic and rich against my dark golden skin and dark brown eyes, and I've been searching for the perfect olive eyeshadows for what seems like forever and a half!

Refillable Brush - for touchups on the go! when you're living in the desert and the heat gets to you, something like this would be the perfect tool to keep looking good all day.

sweet8684girl

I'm a brand new customer to M*A*D Minerals Makeup and their website. Mineral makeup companies have always caught my eye but I never caught on to the craze. Companies like BE made my oily face erupt with more oil, shine, and pimples. I never wanted my face to be like that again so I stopped searching through websites offering similar products.

The first product that automatically caught my eye from the M*A*D Minerals Makeup website was their Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry. This eyeliner reminds me of a fluidline in MAC's equivalent of beauty marked eye shadow. Although it's a Limited Edition shade and no longer available for sale on their website, it still sure is pretty and I hope to one day own a pot of it. I love fluidliners and the ease they glide on my eyelids. They stay all day long, too, which is another big plus for me. I'd definitely try M*A*D Minerals Makeup's equivalent of fluidlines: the Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner.

While searching around their site more and more, I found this next product. Their Translucent Veil Mineral Finishing Powder sounds right up my alley for my oily skin. This powder claims to help cut the excess oil on your skin, leaving you with a matte face and I need a product like this every day! With the oily skin and high humidity I face I end up looking like an oil-slick. This would be a good alternative to the blotting papers I keep with me 24/7 to combat the shine.

The last product that looks interesting from this company is their Liquid Mineral Foundation. While I haven't had the best of luck with mineral makeup in the past, this liquid foundation looks easy enough for even me to try. I like the fact that it's made up of mostly organic ingredients that sound good for your skin. I'm not so sure about what shade to select (I'm a NC30 in MAC for reference!) but this foundation also comes in sample sizes so I'd be able to figure it out somewhat easily.

onionbooty

How do you narrow down 3 things out of everything!! Hehe, but if I was subjected to only 3... it would be:

Multi Use Mineral Colors... doesn't the name say enough? Haha, and if I had to narrow it down to a specific color, Day Dreamer really pops off the screen to me.
smiles.gif
But I want all of them.

Translucent Matte loose mineral finishing powder, because I'm currently setting my makeup w/ BE mineral veil, and with semi-oily skin (on the days it chooses to be... in this Texas heat), and I've also tried many other products from Smashbox and other things.. maybe this one will be my calling!

does 20 Pc. Mega Value Sampler Set count? Haha, if not.. I would get, as my 3rd item, the... Loose Mineral Bronze... because there's nothing wrong with faking the funk with a little bronzer!! Haha, really.. because without bronzer my face is pasty pasty white. Haven't been in the sun // tanning beds lately.

Anyways, that's it!

Merry Christmas specktra!!

Buttercup

Wow! great prizes

I'd choose.. (oh boy this is hard)
Multi use loose pigment mineral colour in Amber Gold - to fake a glowing bronzed summer look on my pale skin without sunbaking and to bring out my blue eyes!

Kabuki brush - I have been wanting a kabuki brush.. I even like saying the word... kabuki. I spend alot of time trying to make my canvas flawless and I think the kabuki might help powder to look much better.

Indelible Waterproof gel liner in Penny - Waterproof, yay! Pencil liners don't match up to the humid weather in Australia this time of year. I couldn't decide a colour as they are all gorgeous! I put down Penny because I can't resist an eyeliner that has my name on it.

Merry HaulADays =)

Purity

The 3 products I'd like the most from MAD are:

* 20 pc. Mega value sampler set - Because I love loose pigment samples, and they have loads of yummy colours!
* Indelible water proof gel eyeliner - They have some really gorgeous colours, like peacock and black cherry, and what I've heard the quality is superb.
* Loose mineral bronze - I have never used bronzer because they are all so shiny, but they have a matte one which might work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.