Current Obsessions

HeavenF

I'm now obsessed with BareMinerals. I hate the foundation but their color cosmetics are to die for. The eyeshadows are sooo pigmented. I love their eyeliner in 9PM It's a deep brown and I used it on my eyebrows a lot.

AngieM

With all the beautiful warm sunny weather we're getting over here, I've been obsessing with bright, vibrant eyeshadows teamed with a jet black mascara to give my eyes that extra zing!! If i want to dress it up a bit I just add the ever sexy "blacktrack" wingtips. Today I'm wearing MAC Gulf Stream. I coloured in my lid area up to the crease with white eyeliner as a base before applying the MAC Gulf Stream for added brightness!!

spectrolite

Current obsessed wtih:

- Pink cheeks, especially Magnolia Makeup Kawaii Blush. It's very cute
- Coloured brows - love filling them in purple
- Highlighters - Loving my MSF's atm
- Pigments - Magnolia, Sugarpill, OCC, every day is a new and wonderful experiment >_<
- My nails - for the first time in 7 months I can wear nail polish again due to a change of job. Yayy
- Black Milk Leggings.. i have an addiction 0_o

Copperhead

Current obsessed wtih:

- Pigments - Magnolia, Sugarpill, OCC, every day is a new and wonderful experiment >_<
- My nails - for the first time in 7 months I can wear nail polish again due to a change of job. Yayy
I've never paid much attention to their blushes. Is Kawaii a bright pink?

MAChostage

Current obsessed wtih:

This made me Google Black Milk Leggings... they've got some great stuff! I try to stay away from leggings, though, since I'm short and thick.
sigh.gif

MzBrownBeauty

I'm obsessed with an oldie but goodie MAC's Spite Lip gloss. I don't know why I stopped wearing it but I'm back in love....
flower.gif

cyanidewine

I went through a 6 month long purple obsession phase which was pretty much lots and lots of MAC's Violetta (Villians one <3 I love the packaging!) but I only have one and I tried to use it very carefully so I worked my way off of the purple obsession and now I'm on to..PEACHES!

Fresh, clean peaches. Far away from purple!
I'm absolutely in love with Revlon's Smoked Peach matte lipstick right now. It took me awhile to find the perfect soft, pale peach color I wanted, since most of my searches for peach colors came up as a more salmon color.

xStarryEyedX

2 words.... Sock, Bun.... Whoever created this masterpiece, thank you for helping me A: look like my hair isn't thin as hell..& B: Look like I give a shit, after spending 30 seconds on my hair. OBSESSED.

RaizinnthaSun

I'm currently obsessed with vampy lips- dark purples and berries (I have been breaking Rebel back out for Fall), and good skin (my Clarisonic, Philosophy Purity, Retin A, Philosophy Hope in a Jar, and Mac Essence Serum have been in a steady rotation).

LoveTali29

I'm new to this so if i sound silly my apologies, anyway i was looking into the dark purple like colors too but i want a matte like lipstick, i was checking out Diva by MAC online...looks good to me.

bobbiedoll03

I'm new to this so if i sound silly my apologies, anyway i was looking into the dark purple like colors too but i want a matte like lipstick, i was checking out Diva by MAC online...looks good to me.
I just saw a swatch of diva in a different thread and it was beautiful. I am getting it very very soon. Perfect for fall. I am not sure if I would call it purple however...it is more of a deep deeep burgundy to me.

If you are looking for a dark semi matte purple I would suggest MAC Rebel or Cyber or Smoked Purple...Makeup forever #49,

bobbiedoll03

I am obsessed with matte neutral shades on my eyes contoured heavily with a dark matte crease...as well as vampy lips and heavy heavy mascara.

RaizinnthaSun

I just saw a swatch of diva in a different thread and it was beautiful. I am getting it very very soon. Perfect for fall. I am not sure if I would call it purple however...it is more of a deep deeep burgundy to me.

If you are looking for a dark semi matte purple I would suggest MAC Rebel or Cyber or Smoked Purple...Makeup forever #49,
I got Diva about a month ago. I guess I wanted it to be darker. It has a lot of red in it. I'm going to check out Viva Glam III next- I hope it's a little dark than Diva.