Current Obsessions

VampyCouture

I got Diva about a month ago. I guess I wanted it to be darker. It has a lot of red in it. I'm going to check out Viva Glam III next- I hope it's a little dark than Diva.
I have both. I wouldn't say Diva is darker, but a different tone. Diva is more of a dark burgundy red and VGIII is a deep, plum berry. It pulls slightly red, but not as red as Diva. VGIII doesn't look as dark on dark skin tones as it does on light skin tones. They are both gorgeous colors though!

bobbiedoll03

bobbiedoll03 - will you post a pic? I'd like to see!

THX!
The last time I used urban decay naked eyeshadow on my eyes and I contoured my crease with MAC folie applied pretty heavy and blended with a little mac rice paper in my highlight. I also wore heavy mascara (rimmel scandal eyes), and rimmed my lids with feline eye kohl. I rocked MAC dark side on my lips :)

bobbiedoll03

I'm currently obsessed with vampy lips- dark purples and berries (I have been breaking Rebel back out for Fall), and good skin (my Clarisonic, Philosophy Purity, Retin A, Philosophy Hope in a Jar, and Mac Essence Serum have been in a steady rotation).
Whats your go-to vampy lips right now besides rebel. I am looking for some new colors.

bobbiedoll03

I just purchased Sephora brand cream lipstick in Crush....It is heaven! It looks like I have just eaten a bushel of berries, I love the look it gives to my lips, the perfect plum red color.

Copperhead

I just purchased Sephora brand cream lipstick in Crush....It is heaven! It looks like I have just eaten a bushel of berries, I love the look it gives to my lips, the perfect plum red color.
Dang! I was just in Sephora earlier and I saw that lipstick but I didn't even pick it up to swatch it. I will definitely give it a swatch next time I'm in there.

Bliur

Dang! I was just in Sephora earlier and I saw that lipstick but I didn't even pick it up to swatch it. I will definitely give it a swatch next time I'm in there.
I got it in the Sephora sale for 3€ and it's perfect! I love it.

nuclearteeth

I'm currently obsessed with vampy lips- dark purples and berries (I have been breaking Rebel back out for Fall), and good skin (my Clarisonic, Philosophy Purity, Retin A, Philosophy Hope in a Jar, and Mac Essence Serum have been in a steady rotation).

Same in terms of good skin! I've been obsessing over Avibon Pommade recently...I slather it on at night after using my Clarisonic and applying Tazorac, and my skin has never felt so smooth and supple. It's amazing.

I've also fallen in love with Rock & Republic Spank, and Sleek Mystic lipstick. MAC Love Goddess is very nice as well!

Medgal07

Same! I'm definitely a neutral kind of girl when it comes to eyes. I'm trying to branch out more though :)
Love, love neutrals. Welcome!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I've been revamping my makeup collection to try and do a Lana Del Rey-inspired makeup like a Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) tutorial I saw on youtube. Got my first two MAC eyeshadows in Shale and Omega, the eyes are the main part of the Lana look, and a cool-toned nude lipstick (I want MAC blankety but am using a L'oreal as a dupe till I can afford it). I don't do false lashes like Tanya does in the vid but I'm gonna be hung up on this look till I get as close to recreating it
love.gif

beautygambit

I've been revamping my makeup collection to try and do a Lana Del Rey-inspired makeup like a Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) tutorial I saw on youtube. Got my first two MAC eyeshadows in Shale and Omega, the eyes are the main part of the Lana look, and a cool-toned nude lipstick (I want MAC blankety but am using a L'oreal as a dupe till I can afford it). I don't do false lashes like Tanya does in the vid but I'm gonna be hung up on this look till I get as close to recreating it
love.gif
OMG I love Pixiwoo :) Sam and Nic are gorgeous!

Latest posts