Current Obsessions

alyxo

- NARS Albatross - I'm always on the hunt for a great highlighter and I have so many. But lately I've abandoned them all for Albatross. Every time I've worn make-up, I've gone with this highlighter. I just love the pale gold colour it gives off and it blends like butter on the skin.

- MAC Freckletone - This is my everyday/too lazy to do my makeup go to lipstick. It's a Lustre formula which I usually don't like. But it's a beautiful warm toned nude and it's so easy to wear.

- MAC Plink - This lipstick is so gorgeous and girly. It's also a Lustre formula which is weird. It's a warm but light pink colour with a gold tone to it. It reminds me of Bombshell but less pink and a lot softer. Like Freckletone, it's very easy to wear and build up easily.

- NARS Chelsea Girls - I love these little lip laquers NARS came out with a while ago. Chelsea Girls is just a baby pink but it's so perfect because it goes with everything. I actually wear Chelsea Girls on top of Freckletone and Plink a lot... The result is gorgeous.

Latest posts