Current Obsessions

auriannjag42

my current obessions lately have been blush and more blush, in particular springtime blushes, mac dollymix, nars torrid, nars taj mahal are in my rotation and i have been obsessed with achieving the perfect nude lip like i have tried a different nude lip look everyday this week...im trying to break the cycle for this upcoming spring/summer and go with more bold lip colors but i have no clue where to start :eek:

hwdsprincess

My new HG product is Fergie's Wet 'n Wild Take on the Day eyeshadow primer.  Nothing has kept my oily creases at bay like this has - not even MAC paint pots, UDPP, TFSI, NARS, MUFE Aqua Creams/Shadow pencils or Kat Von D.  
Ooh I'll have to try that primer. As for my beauty blender I love it but I as well feel like it doesn't feel easy to clean I bought the set that comes w the cleanser and it to me it still looks dirty : /

Yazmin

As for my beauty blender I love it but I as well feel like it doesn't feel easy to clean I bought the set that comes w the cleanser and it to me it still looks dirty : /
My beauty blender has been fairly easy to clean, but then I only use it to blend in my concealer so not sure if that is a factor or not. I wet mine first, then apply the cleaner directly to the soiled areas and work it into a light lather. Only once did I have a few stubborn spots and had to repeat the process to get them out.

sss215

Ooh I'll have to try that primer. As for my beauty blender I love it but I as well feel like it doesn't feel easy to clean I bought the set that comes w the cleanser and it to me it still looks dirty : /
I really work the soap through even if I have to push, squeeze and change the shape of the blender entirely. The first time I cleaned it all the stains did not come out and that bothered me... so I tried again with a little more aggression, using it like a stress ball! All the bending and squeezing worked. Don't worry about it loosing its shape after all this because it dries down to its same egg shape.

MAChostage

Facial oil cleansers make light work of removing tough stains from all types of sponges AND white brushes. Just be sure to follow with a regular cleanser and rinse well. For cleansers, I like plain old baby shampoo.

alyxo

- Syrup lipstick by MAC
- Gold Deposit by MAC
- Soft and Gentle by MAC
- Gold pigment by MAC
- Boudoir Eyes palette by TooFaced

Cara

Im starting to get a little obsessed with Inglot :) Trying to build up a little palette - its pretty nice eyeshadows!
Also in love with my revlon whipped creme, ive been applying with my fingers as it just feels sooooo lush!! Can almost feel it melt onto my skin :)

mymacaddiction

I just got the chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation and I am OBSESSED with it. You cannot see it on the skin. It is beautiful! Also milani luminoso blush! Gorgeous and cheap!

alyxo

Illamasqua's pigment in Static. SO BEAUTIFUL. The sexiest pigment ever. My first Illamasqua product. It's so hard to find in Southern Canada. I think I'm going to start an Illamasqua obsession.

nuclearteeth

The Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation. I didn't think I'd a) like it, or b) find a good match, but luckily I was wrong on both counts.

Also, my MAC 165. My favourite brush EVER.

Prettypackages

Im starting to get a little obsessed with Inglot :) Trying to build up a little palette - its pretty nice eyeshadows!
Also in love with my revlon whipped creme, ive been applying with my fingers as it just feels sooooo lush!! Can almost feel it melt onto my skin :)
my coworker just bought this and it looks beautiful on her. she looks like she has on something, but it is natural. ya know? makes me want to buy it.

Prettypackages

I really work the soap through even if I have to push, squeeze and change the shape of the blender entirely. The first time I cleaned it all the stains did not come out and that bothered me... so I tried again with a little more aggression, using it like a stress ball! All the bending and squeezing worked. Don't worry about it loosing its shape after all this because it dries down to its same egg shape.
this is how I have to do my thick brushes... drives me nuts...

Prettypackages

My new HG product is Fergie's Wet 'n Wild Take on the Day eyeshadow primer. Nothing has kept my oily creases at bay like this has - not even MAC paint pots, UDPP, TFSI, NARS, MUFE Aqua Creams/Shadow pencils or Kat Von D.
I meant to quote Yazmin in my post above. I was reading the boards on the train ride home and on a whim, i stopped in my walgreens. They had them, I bought the last three. wohoo!!! LOL

MzBrownBeauty

The Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation. I didn't think I'd a) like it, or b) find a good match, but luckily I was wrong on both counts. Also, my MAC 165. My favourite brush EVER.
I was wondering if her foundation was any good. I wasn't sure if her shades went deep enough to match NW 45. I honestly, have more foundation then I'll need for the next year or two : /

VampyCouture

Nars Pure Matte Lipsticks in Mascate. I've had this for a while, but only recently got around to wearing it. It's one of the best reds on me and looks good across all skin tones. I actually have a picture of me wearing it with a friend who's much lighter than me and it suits us both very well!

Mac Powerpoint in Orpheus. It's seriously a really gorgeous color for Spring nights. I love this and use it as an eye base as well as an eyeliner. If you have UD Smog, putting it over Orpheus creates a really gorgeous, golden-bronze that pops for brown eyes.