Current Obsessions

sss215

Who's wearing Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer. I am and I love it! It covers very well and keeps your skin looking like skin.

The KA brand has a lot of great products. Its a bit under the radar, but if you have a counter near you, I say check it out. I'm obsessed!

Yazmin

My new HG product is Fergie's Wet 'n Wild Take on the Day eyeshadow primer. Nothing has kept my oily creases at bay like this has - not even MAC paint pots, UDPP, TFSI, NARS, MUFE Aqua Creams/Shadow pencils or Kat Von D.
I meant to quote Yazmin in my post above. I was reading the boards on the train ride home and on a whim, i stopped in my walgreens. They had them, I bought the last three. wohoo!!! LOL
How are you liking the primer? I'm so impressed with how well it works on my oily creases. The Milani primer is a close second.

I've fallen in love all over again with my Real Techniques Blush brush. I love it for defining my cheekbones and applying blush. I've bought like 3 or 4 backups of this brush. I recently saw a tip where the MUA mentioned using the Setting brush to apply concealer for an airbrushed effect, so I'm eager to try it. I wonder if it'll give my Beauty Blender a run for its money.

sss215

How are you liking the primer?  I'm so impressed with how well it works on my oily creases.  The Milani primer is a close second.   I've fallen in love all over again with my Real Techniques Blush brush.  I love it for defining my cheekbones and applying blush.  I've bought like 3 or 4 backups of this brush.  I recently saw a tip where the MUA mentioned using the Setting brush to apply concealer for an airbrushed effect, so I'm eager to try it.  I wonder if it'll give my Beauty Blender a run for its money.
I love real technique's blush brush. They dry so fast after cleaning as well

alyxo

Oh God, there are so many products I'm in love with right now....

- Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque
- MAC's Prep & Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
- Nars blush in Sin
- Nars blush in Madly
- MAC EDSF in Double Definition
- MAC eyeshadow in Brown Script
- MAC eyeshadow in Antiqued
- MAC eyeshadow in Soft Brown
- Buxom lipstick in Two Timer

alle685

This summer I have been obsessed with getting the Jennifer Lopez "glow"...So I have been obsessing with different highlighters...I've got the MAC Lustre Drops and glimmer shimmers, NARS Orgasm and I've managed to track down and purchase the Jemma Kidd Makeup School Dewy Glow Radiance Creme in RoseGold (thanks to pixiwoo) and I CANNOT wait to try it!

DivaLevy

I have had a obsession of glowing/bronzed skin! Lorac has a beautiful baked bronzer that I have been obsessed with and has done wonders for me. As we head into fall i'm not obsessed with oxblood, deep reds, and deep purples. I have made a video about some makeup that are my go to for fall:)
0.jpg

sagehen

At the moment I am obsessed with the perfect nude lipstick for me. I don't know why. Maybe I subconsciously want to wear smoky eyes and nude lips all fall.

nemo007

At the moment I am obsessed with the perfect nude lipstick for me. I don't know why. Maybe I subconsciously want to wear smoky eyes and nude lips all fall.
Have you found one? I love nars little darling but it was limited by edition.

MzBrownBeauty

My favorite nude or I should say Nudish shades are: MAC Freckletone MAC Touch MAC Fresh Brew Do you have or like any of these?

boujoischic

Neutral Matte eyeshadows and statement lipcolors. Ive been wearing a lot of bold statement lipsticks lately so Ive been keeping it very simple for the rest of my face. When I shop for eyeshadows now I look at the neutral colors first. I know there are no makeup rules and I can do bold eyes and lips but I prefer this "clean" look at the moment. As far as lipcolors I'm still in love with Pink Nouveau but my vampy colors are starting to make their appearances like Rebel and I cant wait to try my TTT.

sagehen

My favorite nude or I should say Nudish shades are: MAC Freckletone MAC Touch MAC Fresh Brew Do you have or like any of these?
I have tried and didn't love Fresh Brew, but it's been awhile, so I may need to re-investigate. The others I have not tried, but I am going to a counter today, so I might! Thanks!

MzBrownBeauty

I also, meant to add Feed the Senses all though it's a mauvey nude. Finding the perfect nude lipstick is like finding a needle in a haystack. I hope you were able to find something you love.
I have tried and didn't love Fresh Brew, but it's been awhile, so I may need to re-investigate. The others I have not tried, but I am going to a counter today, so I might! Thanks!
O

sagehen

I also, meant to add Feed the Senses all though it's a mauvey nude. Finding the perfect nude lipstick is like finding a needle in a haystack. I hope you were able to find something you love. O
I missed Feed the Senses when it came out, and the other shades you mentioned I discovered were lustres, which I am not a fan of, BUT, thanks to looking up the shades you mentioned, I do have a couple of other options I am going to try out soon. Plus, have you been in the color collection threads? There are a couple of shades coming out in the next several collections. I have a couple of nudes from the Nude and Metallics collection, which I have yet to try, and I will do that soon.

sugypop1

My all time favorite nude lip combo is MAC Myth with MAC Cushy liner. I line my lips with Cushy and blend it inwards and then I pat on some Myth and blend it with my fingers just a little bit. Sometimes I top if off with C-Thru or Prrr lipglass.

Another nude I like is MAC Honeylove.

sagehen

I love Cushy liner, but for some reason I am hoarding and don't think to use it because it's been discontinued. I need to pull it out again and use it.

MzBrownBeauty

I have a couple of nudes from the Nude and Metallics collection, which I have yet to try, and I will do that soon.

Yeah, I always seem to gravitate to MAC's lustre lipsticks. I've never been to those threads but will be going right over there. I've missed so many collections since I started buying MAC again just recently.