Current Obsessions

aradhana

I'll have to get one, or the set. LOL How hard are they to clean?
super easy.
i keep a block of olive oil soap next to my bathroom vanity, and i just wet the blender and rub it on the bar of soap, then rinse.

the blender is also good for cream blush....

MissGlamour

My current obsessions are: Tom Ford fragrances - I'm dying to explore more, but so far I love Jasmin Rouge and Neroli Portofino Chanel Mystic Eyes - just ordered this baby, and I'm dying for it to arrive! Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencils - these took me by surprise! I got one in the Glinda palette and instantly loved how easy it was to apply. I also bought Lovechild. These are a breeze for shaping, lining, and filling in lips with the full pigmentation of a lipstick and a subtle glossy sheen.

MissGlamour

- M.A.C Hot Chocolate - M.A.C Absolute Power - Chanel Fascination Quad - UD Glenda and Theodora palette - Nars Reflecting Powder ( pressed ) The next ones ? Well, many ! Among others 3 nail polishes from the OPI Euro Centrale collection !
Ahh isn't the Glinda palette spectacular? I just love it!

B7uemo0n

when using the beauty blender do you pat on the product or wipe it on? 
I just bought the beauty blender 2 pack and have used it for the last two days. I love it! I spot the foundation on my face then bounce the BB on it and it makes my skin look so flawless. It doesn't look heavy at all. Before this I wa using the MAC 130 that I love also but my foundation looks a tad bit cakey with it. I cleaned it with soap at night and it is usually dry in the morning but is still stained from the foundation.

B7uemo0n

Buxom Big and Healthly Lipstick in color Athens! It is like Betty Bright but more on the coral side and is a better formula. Everyone should try this line of lippies. They have so many different colors!

smokeyrose

I wish I'd love the Beauty Blender as much as everyone else
ssad.gif

shontay07108

Sephora brushes! I tried a few, the silver handles one and wasn't really impressed. Now, they have these black handle pro brushes and I love them. A makeup artist used a couple on me a few weeks ago and I ended up buying a fluffy foundation brush, concealer brush and slanted blush brush. Really impressed. Also, Chanel's Illusion D'ombre shadows. I've had 3 of them for awhile, but I have fallen in love with them just now. They work better over primer and that makes all the difference. I can just use one all over my eyes if that's all I feel like doing. Clinique Chubby Intense lip pencils. My favorite is Heftiest Hibiscus. So pigmented, comfortable to wear and a gorgeous color to wear, especially for the upcoming Summer.

sss215

Clinique Chubby Intense lip pencils. My favorite is Heftiest Hibiscus. So pigmented, comfortable to wear and a gorgeous color to wear, especially for the upcoming Summer.
Their new brushes are nice. I got the #27 crease brush. Its perfect for adding color into the crease.

MzBrownBeauty

Easy, I wash mine out with Dr. Bonner's Magic Soap. I wet the blender and massage the soap through and rinse clean in cold water. Get the set, its cheaper per blender.

Their new brushes are nice. I got the #27 crease brush. Its perfect for adding color into the crease.
Ditto for Dr. Bonners. I don't have a beauty blender but I use it to wash my brushes and it is the best product I've tried.

pinkfizz

Too faced borderline. I swear by this to stop my lipsticks bleeding.
Also Rimmel's Lash Accelerator mascara, I just love it
eyelove.gif

Yazmin

My new HG product is Fergie's Wet 'n Wild Take on the Day eyeshadow primer. Nothing has kept my oily creases at bay like this has - not even MAC paint pots, UDPP, TFSI, NARS, MUFE Aqua Creams/Shadow pencils or Kat Von D.

shontay07108

Eyelashes! I've finally become a pro at putting them on. I gave in and finally started the tweezer method last week, after fear I'd be the one to lose an eye over it, and it's so easy! Now, I already have 3 pairs of Mac lashes and I plan on going on a massive lash binge. I love dramatic ones, so that's what I'm all about.