Current Obsessions

mymacaddiction

That girl is gorg!yeah she makes me buy a lot of stuff too.have you tried the pressed pigments?Jaqueline raved about them but all the other beauty bloggers seem to hate them.
shrugs.gif
I have not tried them. I did look at them in the store and they looked way too glittery for me. :-(

VampyCouture

Jaclyn Hill is awesome!!! I buy so much from her recommendations!

Top Beauty Guru IMO. Her and Lisa Eldridge are amazing!!
Does anyone know if the NYX HD Primer will reflect light with flash photography? I'm kinda wary of using HD products, because in pictures it looks white where I've applied other HD products
No. I've taken many pictures with this primer underneath and I've never had a white cast. It is a white primer so you will get a white cast when you apply it initially, but once you put foundation and concealer over it, you can't tell. I only use it when I need a heavier coverage. Doesn't work so well when you want a light coverage face day. I LOVE this primer.

BeautyByLele

Right now im obsessed with lashes !!! I put in a huge order with Madame Madeline for lashes, I choose Red Cherry & Ardell lashes cant wait to get them. Also Im obsessed with lipglosses especially my Sheen Supreme glosses. I really love those glosses, I just forget about them sometimes.

mymacaddiction

Jaclyn Hill is awesome!!! I buy so much from her recommendations! Top Beauty Guru IMO. Her and Lisa Eldridge are amazing!! No. I've taken many pictures with this primer underneath and I've never had a white cast. It is a white primer so you will get a white cast when you apply it initially, but once you put foundation and concealer over it, you can't tell. I only use it when I need a heavier coverage. Doesn't work so well when you want a light coverage face day. I LOVE this primer.
Lisa Eldridge is amazing also! She is so relaxing to watch and listen to. She's definitely the real deal!

sss215

New Obsessions:

Beauty Blender: no more sticking myself in the eye when using a concealer brush to apply under eye concealer

Beyonce's eyemakeup on the cover of the latest Vogue: beautiful winged eyeliner, so chrisp and clean .

Hourglass Ambient Powder Brush: so soft, i am using this to apply my Chanel Prefection Lumiere

Wet N Wild Fergie Lipstick in Fuschianista, its exactly what I want Girl About Town to be on me if I could wear it straight out the tube.

OCC Lip Tars, NSFW and Pretty Boy mixed, just awesome

Sable by MAC shadow
[FONT=arial, sans-serif],[/FONT]

MAChostage

Thanks for this suggestion! I picked up my first Lip Tar, NSFW, a few weeks ago and just got the Sephora OCC Lip Tar Pro Pick set V 2.0 yesterday. I'm wearing NSFW today but will mix the two later on today to see what it looks like on me. I'm loving these Lip Tars! Question: are you mixing them directly on the lip by applying one and then the other, or are you doing it on the back of your hand or another surface first?

New Obsessions:

Beauty Blender: no more sticking myself in the eye when using a concealer brush to apply under eye concealer

Beyonce's eyemakeup on the cover of the latest Vogue: beautiful winged eyeliner, so chrisp and clean .

Hourglass Ambient Powder Brush: so soft, i am using this to apply my Chanel Prefection Lumiere

Wet N Wild Fergie Lipstick in Fuschianista, its exactly what I want Girl About Town to be on me if I could wear it straight out the tube.

Sable by MAC shadow

sss215

Thanks for this suggestion!  I picked up my first Lip Tar, NSFW, a few weeks ago and just got the Sephora OCC Lip Tar Pro Pick set V 2.0 yesterday.  I'm wearing NSFW today but will mix the two later on today to see what it looks like on me.  I'm loving these Lip Tars!  Question:  are you mixing them directly on the lip by applying one and then the other, or are you doing it on the back of your hand or another surface first?
Stainless steel palette, back of the hand too.

Copperhead

New Obsessions:

Sable by MAC shadow
OMG yes! I am soooo glad I finally broke down and bought the BeautyBlender.

sss215

I also used the beauty blender pat down the my lipstick a little bit. I was going for a bit of a stain; worked like a charm