Current Obsessions

MissGlamour

I love threads/posts like this; it's so fun to see what people are loving.

Current obsessions from my stash include:

• Tom Ford Enchanted quad - the formula is a bit stiffer than I'd like, but the shades are beautiful and the packaging is to die for!
  • Chanel Prelude quad - I'm so late to the party, but I picked this up in December and am fully in love with it.
  • Chanel RCS in Boy - ditto the above. This is the perfect MLBB shade, and I get lots of compliments on it.
  • Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara - I've used this for a while now, but it's still my favorite mascara ever. Le Volume doesn't come close, IMO.
  • Dior Creme de Rose - amazing lip balm, and I love the slightly retro packaging
  • Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser - the best cleanser I've ever used. It makes my skin softer every time I wash my face.

B7uemo0n

Current obsessions- MAC Viva glam 1 with NYX Burgundy lip liner. I've found these kind if deep wine reds look lovely on me. This color would look lovely with gold eyeshadow. MAC Viva Niki Minaj with Spice Lip liner. If you aren't into the bright color on its own spice really tones it down. MAC Angel lipstick with Soar lip liner. This goes well with an everyday look. I usually line the eyes, contour and use Melba blush with this. I've also been into a lot of different mascaras. The two that work for me are MAC extra dimension and Buxom mascara. I usually hate MAC mascaras but this actually lifted and extended my lashes. It was not hard to take off at all!

MzBrownBeauty

My new obsession (I know Im late..lol) is la femme blushes! I just own 4 but they are just like everyone described uber pigmented, long lasting and a terrific price!!!! It's so weird because prior to really wearing makeup I hated blush, thought it was silly but now it's my favorite makeup item! I own Bordeoux, purple passion, coral and magenta. Going to place another order in a few wks.

CartoonChic

Nail polish is my most recent obsession! Mainly Chanel polishes, but also Butter London, Deborah Lippmann, and A-England. YSL, Zoya and Essie are also on that list, and I'm adding Dior this month.

michelle37

my newest obession is sleek contour kit
love.gif
love.gif

sweetscent

probably bit too late but i start loving dark lipsticks like deep prunes or purple etc... also eyeliners with some pop-up colours of shade with nude glosses....

angelspice

Right now, I am loving rimmel face primer. It feels smooth on the skin and I feel like I don't have to wear foundation just concealer.

Dominique33

- M.A.C Hot Chocolate
- M.A.C Absolute Power
- Chanel Fascination Quad
- UD Glenda and Theodora palette
- Nars Reflecting Powder ( pressed )

The next ones ? Well, many ! Among others 3 nail polishes from the OPI Euro Centrale collection !

Latest posts